GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Fedor Emelianenko at the opening of the Czech Republic in Mixed Martial Arts (Video) Empty Fedor Emelianenko at the opening of the Czech Republic in Mixed Martial Arts (Video)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 pm
Fedor Emelianenko, MMA recently headed the Union of Russia, was in the Moscow region, where he took part in the inauguration of the first ever national championship for mixed martial arts

http://www.mixfight.ru/news/2012/9/29/fedor/
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fedor Emelianenko at the opening of the Czech Republic in Mixed Martial Arts (Video) Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko at the opening of the Czech Republic in Mixed Martial Arts (Video)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:06 pm
Fedor's first public appearance as President of MMA-Russia in Moscow during the 1st ever championship in the country.

Vadim: Honestly, I would love for Fedor to fight one last time but Fedor makes his own decisions and he now has a new work responsibility and I will help him anyway I can.

Fedor: MMA has been around in our country for about 15 years. It was completely different back then when you compare it to today. They are two different eras . The sport became popular in the U.S. and now millions of people in Russia are also realizing the beauty of the sport.
Michał
Michał

Fedor Emelianenko at the opening of the Czech Republic in Mixed Martial Arts (Video) Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko at the opening of the Czech Republic in Mixed Martial Arts (Video)

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:33 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:Fedor's first public appearance as President of MMA-Russia in Moscow during the 1st ever championship in the country.

Vadim: Honestly, I would love for Fedor to fight one last time but Fedor makes his own decisions and he now has a new work responsibility and I will help him anyway I can.

Fedor: MMA has been around in our country for about 15 years. It was completely different back then when you compare it to today. They are two different eras . The sport became popular in the U.S. and now millions of people in Russia are also realizing the beauty of the sport.

spasheba
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum