GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adax

"...I'm telling you, I ain't no bitch! These were two big ass Fedors!" - Nick Diaz Empty "...I'm telling you, I ain't no bitch! These were two big ass Fedors!" - Nick Diaz

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 pm
well not exactly Laughing but here Nick tells an awesome story about a crazy and funny street fight he was in against two 240 lb guys he encountered while he was out riding his bike one time.

lol!
KSW
KSW

"...I'm telling you, I ain't no bitch! These were two big ass Fedors!" - Nick Diaz Empty Re: "...I'm telling you, I ain't no bitch! These were two big ass Fedors!" - Nick Diaz

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:00 pm
Nick is an original. Is he stoned here? Hilarious
Nomad
Nomad

"...I'm telling you, I ain't no bitch! These were two big ass Fedors!" - Nick Diaz Empty Re: "...I'm telling you, I ain't no bitch! These were two big ass Fedors!" - Nick Diaz

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:13 am
do you think GSP,Anderson Silva, Jon Jones will ever say a story like this?

that he got beat up by some ppl on the street

lol
m@hn3nt0tt
m@hn3nt0tt

Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 pm
Amazing story.
Lovable Rogue

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:30 pm
^ Ah, 70s Tom Waits av, nice! Oh, and Nick is funny. Laughing
Adax

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:10 am
^^welcome Rogue! you should get glassjaw over here Surprised
fu3ar25
fu3ar25

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:45 am
booom
Lovable Rogue

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 am
AudaxPowder wrote:^^welcome Rogue! you should get glassjaw over here Surprised

Thanks dude! Um, glassjaw seems to have a major beef with BSL. I don't know exactly why, but I think it carried over from other, non-TT forums. Since this forum (I assume) is sympathetic to BSL, glassjaw will probably opt not to come here.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:36 am
Lovable Rogue wrote:
AudaxPowder wrote:^^welcome Rogue! you should get glassjaw over here Surprised

Thanks dude! Um, glassjaw seems to have a major beef with BSL. I don't know exactly why, but I think it carried over from other, non-TT forums. Since this forum (I assume) is sympathetic to BSL, glassjaw will probably opt not to come here.

Hey Rogue. Welcome.

Just wanted to say that... BSL is not affiliate with this site in anyway. We started this not to be sympathetic to anybody. Especially not internet attack artists on either side of what is going on over there. No BSL team here or the other guy. World combat sports team is what we are trying to do here. No groupies of any false MMA messiahs. It's all about the MMA everywhere. No matter what creed, race, or country we can't pronounce.

We have decided that we need to make sure none of the ridiculuos anarchy that was going on over there infects this place.

1. Internet beefs - Bye bye!
2. Faggot & dick sucking name calling kinda crap - Bye bye!
3. Attack anybody - Bye bye!
4. Trolling to our dismay - Bye bye!
5. Anything malicious - Bye bye!

We're building a polite place here. Don't like it??? - Bye bye!

Zuffa spin is unwanted here. UFC fighters and fights, we love'm. This site is not a Zuffa-centric site though. It is a world-wide MMA-centric place and the UFC is just one on the many organizations we focus on.

Adax

Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:04 am
yeah no BSL or any dumb alliances here. PURELY ENLIGHTENING MMA AND COMBAT SPORTS DISCUSSION FOR THE TRUE FANS!!!

"...I'm telling you, I ain't no bitch! These were two big ass Fedors!" - Nick Diaz 4068340991
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum