GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the... Empty We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the...

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:02 am
friendly no attack atmosphere, no real profanity. I call that by its scientific term "The Lofgren Effect".

We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the... File.php?avatar=250093_1336757165

We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the... 2-80

Until now it's only been replicated in a lab.

We will keep attracting more and more if we stick strictly to this. It's much more professional. The crap 'now' see on Sherdog and the other big sites is really shooting themselves in the foot now cause they've dropped their moderating standards.

Last edited by Dagwood on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
KSW
KSW

We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the... Empty Re: We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the...

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:30 am
We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the... 3973136183 Sounds fantastic and it´s working
Adax

We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the... Empty Re: We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the...

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:04 pm
I guess I'll try to tone down the cursing if you think it's necessary. I only do it because my vocabulary is ignorant, I'm not trying to be rude We are getitng impotant members & lurkers in part because of the... 2258216839 My posts will be a lot more boring though Crying or Very sad

At least know I won't ever curse on the twitter.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 pm
my hate for zuffa im sorry but I cant stop it, it's a disease. I call it antizoofa syndrom.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:55 am
I smell a RAT.....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum