GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StealingFire
StealingFire

The strangest post-fight interview you will ever hear  Empty The strangest post-fight interview you will ever hear

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:17 am
Man, I thought I was fringe until I gave this a listen. Horwich is truly out there, yet I can't help but like the dude.

"...surfing the infinitely accelerating current of creativity with the universe's expansion and the interconnectedness of art and science and spirituality and mixed martial arts...and subatomic particles and quantum physics."

And if you really want to feel the dolphins swimming in your head, check out the fight itself. Just the ethereal walkout and post-fight trance walking will take you half way to enlightenment.

Otherworldly is the only word that seems fitting.

wekka
wekka

The strangest post-fight interview you will ever hear  Empty Re: The strangest post-fight interview you will ever hear

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:19 am
Horwich is a legend for this kind of shit alone.
Adax

The strangest post-fight interview you will ever hear  Empty Re: The strangest post-fight interview you will ever hear

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:37 am
Hella beautiful. Horwich is a madman, I'm really happy he has found a good home with KSW.
KSW
KSW

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:31 am
Beautiful entrance Very Happy He´s a modern day hippie.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum