GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Could King Mo capture both the HW and LHW Bellator belts? discuss... Empty Could King Mo capture both the HW and LHW Bellator belts? discuss...

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:00 pm
imo yes.....he is the favorite to win the lhw gp for sure and to challenge the winner of the title fight, he is the #1 ranked lhw in our site....also with his great wrestling i can see him beating volkov at hw also...thats my humble opinion......what do you guys think?

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Could King Mo capture both the HW and LHW Bellator belts? discuss... Empty Re: Could King Mo capture both the HW and LHW Bellator belts? discuss...

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:08 pm
no, at 205 sure at hw no, at hw he could beat a few as could a lot of lhw. Volkov maybe but he is scrawny for a big guy but some of the bigger guys would stop him imo.

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
MR.WILLIE

Could King Mo capture both the HW and LHW Bellator belts? discuss... Empty Re: Could King Mo capture both the HW and LHW Bellator belts? discuss...

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:12 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:no, at 205 sure at hw no, at hw he could beat a few as could a lot of lhw. Volkov maybe but he is scrawny for a big guy but some of the bigger guys would stop him imo.

pnd but in a volkov vs mo fight who wins??? volkov is the champ and i think mo beats him with his wrestling, if pat bennett a 4-4 fighter dominated alexander with his wrestling a world class guy like mo, can also doit...

i get your point with bigger guys but with volkov as the champ, do you think mo can hold both titles?
wekka
wekka

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:23 pm
I could see Mo being a good heavyweight. He did start off as a heavyweight and planned on moving back up eventually, after all.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:24 pm
I think he'd have a challenging out against some of the giants, but he could do it.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 pm
Yes if he came in at about 215 or so I think he would keep volkov grounded and win.

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:21 pm
His fight against Mike Whitehead was a decent win at heavyweight, and he pretty much dominated it.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:28 pm
And knocking out Wiuff in your debut?
For a debut, that's very impressive.
Marcelo Tigre
Marcelo Tigre

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:31 am
Yes. He can beat Volkov with easy.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum