GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning

+8
nodogoshi
Kid Gavilan
Longtime Fan
monaroCountry
Smallpox Champion
KSW
Kinosis
Dagwood
12 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning Empty Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:58 pm
Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning 200px-V_mask

Remember Remember, the fifth of November
by Guy Fawkes (1605 A.D.)

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
the Gunpowder Treason and Plot,

I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, t’was his intent to blow up King and Parliament.

Three score barrels were laid below to prove old England’s overthrow;
By God’s mercy he was catch’d with a dark lantern and lighted match.

Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!

Hip hip hoorah!

A penny loaf to feed the Pope
A farthing o’ cheese to choke him.

A pint of beer to rinse it down.
A faggot of sticks to burn him.

Burn him in a tub of tar.
Burn him like a blazing star.

Burn his body from his head.
Then we’ll say ol’ Pope is dead.

Hip hip hoorah!
Hip hip hoorah hoorah!

------------------------------------------

Saw this on TT during my relentless scouring of other forums for news here. Bwahaha! Take heed my revolutionary brethren. The Anti-Zuffa uprising has beguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn!!!!!

Sherdog.net Jeff Sherwood got Hacked!
Post by Bushido Samurai Today at 1:31 am

So yesterday some White Belt on the Sherdog Forums made a thread claiming responsibility for the Hack on UFC.com, he most likely was the legit culprit along with others in the group.

The whole reason for them hacking UFC.com was UFC's support for the SOPA/Pipa Bill

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act

This bill was basically the Governments attempt to hijack the Internet, they no longer want free information sharing amoungst the free world, they want to censor and control then profit from the Internet.

Well this White Belt "BOSHA" or something along those lines had his thread rolling about 8 pages deep untill those Nazi fruit-cake mods over there at shit-dog decided to Ban the poster and delete the thread.

...Well apparently that was a nO-No, in retaliation for the banning and deletion of the thread and censoring the poster the group of hackers returned tonight, hacking Jeff Sherwood and his partner's information and posting on sherdog.

The new White Belt poster posted a link to his twitter and a direct link to the info on Sherwood.

Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning Jeffsherdoghack
https://twitter.com/#!/iCauseRuckus

Look's like the underground Hacker group is targeting all in support of SOPA/Pipa and the censorship of free-speech on the internet.

Not sure what to think of it ......

thoughts....

Very Happy Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning 2750705302

Last edited by Dagwood on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kinosis
Kinosis

Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning Empty Re: Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 pm
Couldn't see all this hacking happening to worse people. They get no sympathy from me.
KSW
KSW

Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning Empty Re: Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 pm
I love it! pirat
KSW
KSW

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:32 pm
Kinosis wrote:Couldn't see all this hacking happening to worse people. They get no sympathy from me.
Agree
Smallpox Champion

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 pm
Someone needs to suicide bomb Zuffa headquarters. Bwahaha! AntiZuffa uprising has begun. Jeff Sherdog hacked & Dana/Lorenzo warning 2750705302
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:51 pm
^lol that was pretty funny but no one there is worth me losing my life over.
monaroCountry

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:19 am
thats some scary shit, the info it contained was crazy
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 pm
This is just karma coming back to bite all these culprits in the ass! I love it !
Kid Gavilan

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:43 pm
They just need to hacked the fag mods.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 pm
Kid Gavilan wrote:They just need to hacked the fag mods.

They made their point, I think.

If the management can't control their dogs, that's their problem. WTF does the hacker care about intimations of public morality in such instances. He's just out to make a point, basically.
Fedor number 1

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 pm
what a letdown - that's not a hack. that's just shit you can find in search engines.

and the mysql isn't even about sherdog, it's the university's, which is in itself bullshit probably considering the source.

Fedor number 1

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:35 pm
monaroCountry wrote:thats some scary shit, the info it contained was crazy
actually it's scarier than you think, it's public info w/o hacking. Meaning your shit is out there just as much

internet is a crazy thing.
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:45 pm
The chickens come home to roost.
Aborted Baby
Aborted Baby

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:10 pm
The end of ZUFFA is nearing...
brace
brace

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:27 pm
monaroCountry wrote:thats some scary shit, the info it contained was crazy

It is scary and unnerving. But I think they got off easy. I have heard of hacking horror stories where people's electricity got cut off and their mail got redirected to France, stuff like that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum