GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Jon Jones asks Fedor & Alex Emelianenko to make a photo together  Empty Jon Jones asks Fedor & Alex Emelianenko to make a photo together

Sun May 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Dagwood
Dagwood

Jon Jones asks Fedor & Alex Emelianenko to make a photo together  Empty Re: Jon Jones asks Fedor & Alex Emelianenko to make a photo together

Sun May 26, 2013 7:52 pm
Fedor is really outsized and outweighed as always. Neutral

Dagwood
Dagwood

Jon Jones asks Fedor & Alex Emelianenko to make a photo together  Empty Re: Jon Jones asks Fedor & Alex Emelianenko to make a photo together

Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm
Jon Jones asks Fedor & Alex Emelianenko to make a photo together  0fcc8e062458

loyalty13
loyalty13

Sun May 26, 2013 8:11 pm
Jones looked smitten to be in there with him.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun May 26, 2013 9:13 pm
I smell a snitch in that pic, anybody know who it may be?
KSW
KSW

Mon May 27, 2013 1:58 am
Jones should fight Aleks on the next Legend show. I got Aleks via TKO
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon May 27, 2013 2:51 am

Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Mon May 27, 2013 3:09 pm
Gustaffson and Jones are "LHW" fighters and they are both taller than ALEKS EMELIANENKO FFS and look just as big. I really have no fucking idea why they wouldn't want to be the best heavyweights on the planet. Weight cutting.
KSW
KSW

Mon May 27, 2013 3:53 pm
Dapperdoo wrote:Gustaffson and Jones are "LHW" fighters and they are both taller than ALEKS EMELIANENKO FFS and look just as big. I really have no fucking idea why they wouldn't want to be the best heavyweights on the planet. Weight cutting.
MMA would be better if they had the weigh ins the same day as the fight.
KSW
KSW

Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 pm
Jones and Gus would be at HW, Anderson at LHW, GSP at MW..
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm
Dapperdoo wrote:Gustaffson and Jones are "LHW" fighters and they are both taller than ALEKS EMELIANENKO FFS and look just as big. I really have no fucking idea why they wouldn't want to be the best heavyweights on the planet. Weight cutting.

they were both wearing sneakers/ shoes hence why they look so much taller
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon May 27, 2013 7:12 pm
i never understood the point of weigh ins day before.they do it to show guys are in shape and in same weight but given a day to rehydrate guys usually
nowhere near there previous weight so whats the point come fight time its a totally different weight class.
KSW
KSW

Tue May 28, 2013 2:44 am
fka wrote:i never understood the point of weigh ins day before.they do it to show guys are in shape and in same weight but given a day to rehydrate guys usually
nowhere near there previous weight so whats the point come fight time its a totally different weight class.
Totally agree. The ability to cut weight shouldn´t be a factor. Some can cut a lot while others can´t, which gives guys like GSP an unfair advantage.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue May 28, 2013 2:44 am
fka wrote:i never understood the point of weigh ins day before.they do it to show guys are in shape and in same weight but given a day to rehydrate guys usually

The point of weigh ins the day before is basically to allow guys to cut more weight, pure and simple.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum