GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Miike
Miike

Verhoeven says he will knock out Zimmerman Empty Verhoeven says he will knock out Zimmerman

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:04 am

After I translated the text I found the video..

Translation :
Rico Verhoeven will get his chance to make up for his loss against Errol Zimmerman. Verhoeven #10 on the Glory HW rankings, lost to Zimmerman early 2012 by knockout.
"Errol has a big mouth, but he usually talks nonsense. The first time he said he would knock me out, he succeeded. This time he will be the one getting knocked out. I'm a better, more complete and smarter fighter than him", Verhoeven said.
Since his victory over Jerome Le Banner on March 23 2012, The "Bonecrusher" has lost twice in a row, his most recent defeat was at the Glory Grand Slam tournament in Tokyo. He lost to his former sparring partner Jamal Ben Saddik.

Original :
Rico Verhoeven krijgt morgen de kans om zijn nederlaag tegen Errol Zimmerman goed te maken.
Verhoeven, # 10 op de GLORY HW ranglijst, verloor begin 2012 op knock-out van Errol Zimmerman.

“Errol heeft een grote mond, maar hij praat meestal onzin. De eerste keer dat hij zei dat hij me knock-out zou slaan slaagde hij daar in. Dit keer gaat hij knock-out. Ik ben een betere, completere en slimmere vechter dan hem,” zei Verhoeven .
Na zijn overwinning op Jerome Le Banner op 23 maart, 2012, verloor “The Bonecrusher” twee keer op rij.  Zijn meest recente nederlaag was tijdens het GLORY Grand Slam toernooi in Tokio. Hij verloor destijds van zijn voormalige sparring partner Jamal Ben Saddik.
http://www.mixfight.nl/portal/rico-verhoeven-errol-zimmerman-gaat-ko/

Last edited by Miike on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Miike
Miike

Verhoeven says he will knock out Zimmerman Empty Re: Verhoeven says he will knock out Zimmerman

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:08 am
After Errol knocked Verhoeven out in their last fight, Errol looked to the camera and said "You shouldn't send a kid to do a man's job".

Has Verhoeven become man enough to beat Zimmerman or will Zimmerman make quick work of Verhoeven once again ?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum