GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuffa: The true story behind their success

+6
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
fka
adam
RussianTopTeam
PRIDE NEVER DIE
KSW
10 posters
Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Zuffa: The true story behind their success - Page 2 Empty Re: Zuffa: The true story behind their success

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 pm
Not really my point is your not just driving zuffa supporters because honestly none if them come here your driving away unbiased people looking for another point of view.

People come here and if its not"pride is untouchable never did wrong ufc is the hitler of mma " then you are met with criticism for being a zuffa supporter a fucking joke.

Yeah I write long posts

1) I like to fully explain myself

2) I'm the only one defending myself so obviously your going to see a lot if posts.

My point is if your goal is to change people's minds about mma and ufc using a less harsh more understanding open minded approach would be better.

As it is its just like 4 guys who all give the same speeches but use the same brash approach.

Not everyone wants pride propaganda shoved down their throat.

On everyother site I'm ridiculed for living pride and talking equality of talent,here I'm seen as a ufc supporter because I talk equality of blame fir wrong doings.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Zuffa: The true story behind their success - Page 2 Empty Re: Zuffa: The true story behind their success

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:09 pm
There must be someplace to talk UNBIASSED MMA.........

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 pm
fka wrote:There must be someplace to talk UNBIASSED MMA.........
I have yet to find one. Anyway for what its worth I respect your opinion, even though I do not agree with it. Good day sir.

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
fka
fka

Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:09 pm
Much love

BELLATOR #1
Adax

Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:54 pm
Just ranting here.

You'd think with all that mafioso money that they'd put on a better product than generic cage fighting production JUST MADE LOUDER

They spend more time glorifying their brand name than improving the event quality or fighters lives. I mean Zuffa killed the fucking Strikeforce ramp and made fighters walk out from a hole like rats.
It's like their plan is to not glorify the fighters because they didn't want people giving a shit about them when they got absorbed into UFC.

Because fuck individual fighters it's the UFC product with UFC fighters who fight UFC.  WHAT'S MMA scratch 

All they care about is making every fighter a UFC fighter so they can sell more UFC shit. They bought your champion so they're their champion now, unoriginal fucks.

I really don't want to see Zuffa buyout, dismantle, and absorb anymore orgs again because the fighters will never get a union or anything to give themselves a say in how things work under UFC contract.

And the contracts are piss, Zuffa spends as little money as possible on as much talent as possible so everything is fucking watered down like crazy within their own stable of fighters so the UFC logo can shine even brighter.

Last edited by AudaxSmoke on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:17 pm
fka wrote:Not really my point is your not just driving zuffa supporters because honestly none if them come here your driving away unbiased people looking for another point of view.

People come here and if its not"pride is untouchable never did wrong ufc is the hitler of mma " then you are met with criticism for being a zuffa supporter a fucking joke.

Yeah I write long posts

1) I like to fully explain myself

2) I'm the only one defending myself so obviously your going to see a lot if posts.

My point is if your goal is to change people's minds about mma and ufc using a less harsh more understanding open minded approach would be better.

As it is its just like 4 guys who all give the same speeches but use the same brash approach.

Not everyone wants pride propaganda shoved down their throat.

On everyother site I'm ridiculed for living pride and talking equality of talent,here I'm seen as a ufc supporter because I talk equality of blame fir wrong doings.

PRIDE did some bad shit.  Dana White/Fertitta tactics and actions are unreal though.  They want to control and monopolize the sport of MMA and have it look like UFC everywhere.  F**k that.  They also use all these dirty tactics and manipulation and arrogance every move they make. 

Even with all that, I still don't want the UFC to fail as an organization since I think it will really seriously hurt the global sport everywhere.  I think it is important for the UFC to do well so the rest of the sport can do well with them but I am really hoping for some of these other organizations to rise up to equal popularity and fighter roster as the UFC for the competition and diversity in the sport (including different rules, ring/cage, production,...).  If these other organizations would work together a bit more their combined roster is already at an elite level.

I prefer an honest of all the promotions as well.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:19 pm
WAMMA needs to make a return. If boxing was like MMA, Top Rank, DiBella, Main Events and Golden Boy would each have its own champs at each weight class. Zuffa: The true story behind their success - Page 2 1625187496

An unbiased, impartial, incorruptible sanctioning body should exist. WAMMA had the right idea but the UFC would never let them "hurt" the brand by promoting the GLOBAL sport of MMA.

G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:23 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:WAMMA needs to make a return. If boxing was like MMA, Top Rank, DiBella, Main Events and Golden Boy would each have its own champs at each weight class. Zuffa: The true story behind their success - Page 2 1625187496

An unbiased, impartial, incorruptible sanctioning body should exist. WAMMA had the right idea but the UFC would never let them "hurt" the brand by promoting the GLOBAL sport of MMA.  

Yeah, the sport needs exactly that to make sure cross-promotional championship super fights happen at least once every two years.

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:48 pm
you never saw the president of PRIDE FC going out yelling out profanities and discrediting + going on smear campaigns against fighters like Fedor Emelianenko. FUCK that shit, there's absolutely no way in hell you can defend that type of behavior. I don't care who you are.

G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:52 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:you never saw the president of PRIDE FC going out yelling out profanities and discrediting  + going on smear campaigns against fighters like Fedor Emelianenko. FUCK that shit, there's absolutely no way in hell you can defend that type of behavior. I don't care who you are.

Agreed

KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:01 am
Zuffa: The true story behind their success - Page 2 Dana_u10
SRC
SRC

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:01 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:you never saw the president of PRIDE FC going out yelling out profanities and discrediting  + going on smear campaigns against fighters like Fedor Emelianenko. FUCK that shit, there's absolutely no way in hell you can defend that type of behavior. I don't care who you are.
Mostly because he was Yakuza, and he would have been killed for being disrespectful to a wide audience.

Zuffa: The true story behind their success - Page 2 BJIun1O
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:05 am
Most USA companies could get away white collar stuff in the USA them  in another country. I know your point sir SRC. A corporation in the American gets a free pass by all men because they could buy with money. I know because one my friend work business during his career he watch corporations do dirty d. if ever watch Jon Stewart , Stephen Colbert , bill Maher they will point out the corporate dirty trick tactic.

People are sick of corporate s of screw  with them! You understand people want justice!

Sorry for batmen bad languages it is because  of dam Ben Affleck!

Zuffa: The true story behind their success - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0dmDzBWvE73PT9_CRcMIhaPXQGbO7OZfCCDLAA-YQz6RDdGXu
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum