GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brace
brace

Vadim: "I'll do everything to prevent Vasilevsky from fighting in Bellator." Empty Vadim: "I'll do everything to prevent Vasilevsky from fighting in Bellator."

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:31 pm
"There was already a court session in the case of Vyacheslav Vasilevskiy's M-1 contract. It took place in Holland on 16 of January. Second session will take place February 6. I will do everything possible to stop Vasilevsky from fighting in the Bellator Grand Prix. He is under contract with us."

- Vadim Finkelstein on the TV show "Near Fight."

-----------------------------------------------

Poor Slava. He just wants to go where the $ and the bitches is, but I guess he should've honored the contract. I didn't know M-1 made exclusive contracts tho..
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Vadim: "I'll do everything to prevent Vasilevsky from fighting in Bellator." Empty Re: Vadim: "I'll do everything to prevent Vasilevsky from fighting in Bellator."

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:34 pm
I don't have much sympathy for Slava here. If he was still under contract... he's still under contract. Putin will not be happy with this. 8)
Kinosis
Kinosis

Vadim: "I'll do everything to prevent Vasilevsky from fighting in Bellator." Empty Re: Vadim: "I'll do everything to prevent Vasilevsky from fighting in Bellator."

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 pm
I would hate to see M-1 and Bellator fight and become enemies. Maybe M-1 could let him do the tourney (like Strikeforce used to let fighters fight outside their event as long as it was in another country).
KSW
KSW

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:15 am
Slava is the #1 contender for the M-1 MW title so I think this was a bitch move by Bellator and Slava. On the other hand I don´t know what his contract looks like.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:33 am
I agree with Kinosis. It is a tense situation. But I don't want them to become enemies. I hope they can (M-1 promoters and Vasilevsky) work out the situation and come to a satisfactory conclusion privately (and as a fan, I'd like to see him in Bellator, frankly speaking, but such things are more easily said than done, etc.)

Another thing, with the Viacom deal, who knows what the current management situation at Bellator is. Just one other point. I hope for a positive resolution, and I hope for little more than that.

Eddy Goldman, make a show about this! Can you get any access to Bellator people?
KSW
KSW

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:39 am
nodogoshi wrote:I agree with Kinosis. It is a tense situation. But I don't want them to become enemies. I hope they can (M-1 promoters and Vasilevsky) work out the situation and come to a satisfactory conclusion privately (and as a fan, I'd like to see him in Bellator, frankly speaking, but such things are more easily said than done, etc.)

Another thing, with the Viacom deal, who knows what the current management situation at Bellator is. Just one other point. I hope for a positive resolution, and I hope for little more than that.

Eddy Goldman, make a show about this! Can you get any access to Bellator people?
Great idea for an Eddie podcast. I would like to see Slava in the tourney and then fight for the M-1 title. Everything will probably work out in the end.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum