GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global-mma.com saving fandom

+4
KSW
backdoor to zuffa
Dorch
PRIDE4EVER
8 posters
Go down
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Global-mma.com saving fandom Empty Global-mma.com saving fandom

Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:33 pm
Just curious I have been a member on this site for only a few months but before I found this site I was really considering throwing in the towel on the sport. The MMA community to me seemed like nothing but ZUFFA drones.

So just wondering was anyone's fandom saved by this website? if so share the story here

Last edited by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dorch
Dorch

Global-mma.com saving fandom Empty Re: Global-mma.com saving fandom

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:28 pm
Well i wouldnt be reading any other forum if it wasnt for global-mma but i would still be watching , i met some cool guys here though who i feel like are my friends which didnt happen for me anywhere else online . Even though its still a quiet forum most of the guy here do know their shit so its always fun reading shit at global-mma.com.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:47 pm
delete

Last edited by mmainamerica on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:43 am
This site has gotten me paying attention to and watching more MMA. I was kind of on the same page as you, PRIDE4EVER. Maybe not giving up on the sport as a whole, but I thought worldwide scene was all but done so I didn't even bother to check up on it. But this site revitalized my interest in the scene, most importantly by just being a central hub for all upcoming events. It let me know that there are still a lot of good cards being put on around the globe. I've also learned about some fighters I had not heard of before. Hooray for Global MMA! Global-mma.com saving fandom 2750705302 

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
KSW
KSW

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:35 am
"The only Zombie free mma site on Earth" ®
KSW
KSW

Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:14 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:Just curious I have been a member on this site for only a few months but before I found this site I was really considering throwing in the towel on the sport. The MMA community to me seemed like nothing but ZUFFA drones.

So just wondering was anyone's fandom saved by this website? if so share the story here
We saved many fandoms and we´ll keep doing it every day

Global-mma.com saving fandom 2345577715 
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:02 am
I was about to quit mma as mma fan because I got sick of tire of dam zuffia who spread cage like virus intro mma world were some May promotion starting selling their soul.I couldn't out stand ufc fan who talks like so stupid when they speak about mma. I try to educate them about my philosophy but they so unreasonable to my view, they could get it be they couldn't give a damn about our sport.

Unit right now I finally could say I'm glad meet you guys who we share the same philosophy about mma.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:05 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:I was about to quit mma as mma fan because I got sick of tire of dam zuffia who spread cage like virus intro mma world were some May promotion starting selling their soul.I couldn't out stand ufc fan who talks like so stupid when they speak about mma. I try to educate them about my philosophy but they so unreasonable to my view, they could get it be they couldn't give a damn about our sport.

Unit right now I finally could say I'm glad meet you guys who we share the same philosophy about mma.
Good to have you on board us real mma fans are a rare breed today.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:06 am
Legend FS has single handedly sparked my interest in MMA again.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:13 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:Legend FS has single handedly sparked my interest in MMA again.
Imagine what will happen to the mma scene if we can make 50% of the UFC fanboys interested in Legend. MMA would be back on top headbang
adam
adam

Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:35 am
PRIDE4EVER wrote:Just curious I have been a member on this site for only a few months but before I found this site I was really considering throwing in the towel on the sport. The MMA community to me seemed like nothing but ZUFFA drones.

Great thread, PRIDE4EVER.

I agree. This site has made me much more optimistic on the sport. I was actually talking about this same thing in the chat box the other day.

The UFC on FOX deal has made shit so much worse and intolerable to the point where I mostly just started watching boxing for a while.

This site has brought back a lot of my passion too.

And I agree with whoever said this site seems to have minimum trolls, which seems to be a rarity to the MMA world.

Really just glad to be a part of this site.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:40 pm
adam wrote:

I agree. This site has made me much more optimistic on the sport. I was actually talking about this same thing in the chat box the other day.

The UFC on FOX deal has made shit so much worse and intolerable to the point where I mostly just started watching boxing for a while.

And I agree with whoever said this site seems to have minimum trolls, which seems to be a rarity to the MMA world.

Me too man recently I was almost only watching boxing and kickboxing. That's why I laugh when stupid UFC fans say that boxing is dead if only they knew.
adam
adam

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:14 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
adam wrote:

Me too man recently I was almost only watching boxing and kickboxing. That's why I laugh when stupid UFC fans say that boxing is dead if only they knew.
Yeah, those guys are idiots and don't follow boxing. If they did, they'd know that it's been stronger the past few years than it has been for a while.

Seems like UFC fans think anything not UFC is dying lol. Fucking sheep, man.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:25 pm
It's funny that so many UFC fans feel that way about boxing being dead. The irony is that the UFC gaining mainstream notoriety is partially what caused the sport of boxing to get its act together and become the sport it once was. Take Golden Boy Promotions for example. They've started stacking their cards with fights the fans want to see. Even HBO is switching to this model. It seems more and more that the sport is taking the classic MMA approach of putting more great fights onto one card. And by that, I certainly don't mean the current watered down UFC fight card approach. Boxing has seen a resurgence in the past few years due to this.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:13 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:It's funny that so many UFC fans feel that way about boxing being dead. The irony is that the UFC gaining mainstream notoriety is partially what caused the sport of boxing to get its act together and become the sport it once was. Take Golden Boy Promotions for example. They've started stacking their cards with fights the fans want to see. Even HBO is switching to this model. It seems more and more that the sport is taking the classic MMA approach of putting more great fights onto one card. And by that, I certainly don't mean the current watered down UFC fight card approach. Boxing has seen a resurgence in the past few years due to this.
Yea in fact the UFC and boxing have done a reverse. Boxing cards are now incredibly stacked and UFC cards you are lucky if you get 1 good fight I remember when every fight on a UFC ppv was a good relevant match. Hell even things like ESPN Friday night fights is starting to make the UFC fight night cards look shitty in comparison.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 am
Ward-Rodriguez card this weekend looks more palatable than UFC 167. And I'm a grappling fan.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum