GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sell out mma journals

+5
Rocksoldier84
Sonatine
adam
KSW
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
9 posters
Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sell out mma journals  Empty Sell out mma journals

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 am
Hi again you guys I'm here to talk another topic that may want to read or catch your eyes just case if you didn't know that.

Back in early 2005 or 2006 there was a skinny NY kid his name was Ariel Helwani. Ariel used stand up for me and ask and ask hardball question for Dane white, who made white  get a faceplam. This prick Ariel was officially working for the UFC at 2011 or 2010 something like that. Ariel broke the journalist code of ethics when you were not supposed to work the company.how the fuck does get called a main journal when he has broken the journalist code of ethics journal

Can you guy find give me a true legit journal who isn't sell out and still have follower code of ethic when come to journal

Sell out mma journals  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUAcTiMRgA4P6CXKx-2SJBn_Z8voTPUC_oHsuHK-3N9n9UoQqt
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sell out mma journals  Empty Re: Sell out mma journals

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:56 am
Wow even Karyn-Bryant who I like to see her reporter the new. she was my favorite right after the prick sold out.she suddley beacame my favorite.unitl im am sad:tear: 
 Sell out mma journals  2258216839  Sell out mma journals  2258216839  Sell out mma journals  2258216839  Sell out mma journals  2258216839  Sell out mma journals  2258216839  Sell out mma journals  2258216839  Sell out mma journals  2258216839  Sell out mma journals  2258216839  Sell out mma journals  2258216839 

kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 am
 Sell out mma journals  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPP2oimlpdWpF1sN7SK94mPNzldKrdTxDbFZZ6kAJedggd1LN1iw

KSW

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:04 am
Sell outs disgust me. We could sell out as well to make a lot of money but we´re real men with honour.
adam
adam

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:42 pm
Helwani and Karyn Bryant are just terrible. I'm conviced Helwani only watches UFC and Bryant just dick rides every fighter she interviews to the point where it's insufferable.

I've always kind of respect Luke Thomas a bit though. I don't always see his views but he isn't afraid to criticize the UFC and covers Bellator, WSOF, ONEfc, the BJJ scene, amateur wrestling scene,and some boxing.

I'm sure Ariel Helwani is a nice guy but seriously, he doesn't know jack shit about MMA, just UFC.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:03 pm
I don't like Puke Thomas either. Ben Fowlkes and Jonathan Snowden are probably the worst out of the lot. One tries to be sophisticated with his shilling and the other defends TRT use (just look at his stance on Belfort and the TRT article on the Zoofa Report a year ago).
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 pm
MMA journalism is probably the worst of the worst in journalism most because no one is really a journalist but shills. They don't do anything that would qualify as journalism. They're opinionated, they're biased, they don't cover most of what they're supposed to cover, and they're in bed with a promotion with some being on the Zuffa payroll.

Speaking of Helwani, it's pretty disgusting for this guy to pretend to be a journalist when he covers next to nothing about MMA outside of the UFC and is frequently on UFC programs. He seems to have more pro wrestling personalities on his MMA Hour show than he does fighters outside the UFC. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big pro wrestling fan but they shouldn't be on the MMA Hour.when you can interview fighters.
wekka
wekka

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:37 pm
Still better than ESPN as a whole.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:51 pm
wekka wrote:Still better than ESPN as a whole.
What´s better than ESPN?
wekka
wekka

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:59 pm
KSW wrote:
What´s better than ESPN?
Sherdog. If you think Sherdog has went down hill, ESPN is probably ten times worse.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:01 pm
wekka wrote:
KSW wrote:
What´s better than ESPN?
Sherdog. If you think Sherdog has went down hill, ESPN is probably ten times worse.
What do you think about a-holes like Helwani?
wekka
wekka

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 pm
KSW wrote:
wekka wrote:
KSW wrote:
What´s better than ESPN?
What do you think about a-holes like Helwani?
I don't like how he changes stances so.often and without much resistance. He's the prime example of a shill. I don't like when people, especially people accredited as being a journalist, being so.wishy washy. Quite frankly, its pretty unprofessional.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:26 pm
Luke Thomas is probably one of the best out there. He covers most of the orgs out there as well as wrestling. He is also probably one of the most knowledgeable journalists out there. If you watch his discussions on the MMA Beat, you will find that he is the only one there who will bring up the non-American organizations.
Ben Fowlkes is my other favorite journalist, while he is very Zuffa centric, he is always very quick to point out the hypocrisy and antics of Dana White. His podcast (co-main event podcast)is very fun to listen that he does with fellow journalist Chad Dundas. Again, they are very Zuffa centric, but they do not shun the other American orgs entirely. Too, I credit Ben Fowlkes with keeping up the fight against TRT if not being the originator of bringing it to light.
Ariel Helwani is a genuinely nice guy. I like him. But he is now a sellout. He wasn't always a sell out, but now that he is I do feel un-inclined to watch his show and interviews now. But he is still a cool, friendly guy who can do great interviews. His success comes from being a great interviewer, which is a great listener who knows how to ask the right questions without inserting yourself into the conversation.

So there' my run down on who I pay attention to in the small world of MMA journalism.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:01 am
Hamilcar wrote:Luke Thomas is probably one of the best out there.  He covers most of the orgs out there as well as wrestling.  He is also probably one of the most knowledgeable journalists out there.  If you watch his discussions on the MMA Beat, you will find that he is the only one there who will bring up the non-American organizations.
Ben Fowlkes is my other favorite journalist, while he is very Zuffa centric, he is always very quick to point out the hypocrisy and antics of Dana White.  His podcast (co-main event podcast)is very fun to listen that he does with fellow journalist Chad Dundas.  Again, they are very Zuffa centric, but they do not shun the other American orgs entirely.  Too, I credit Ben Fowlkes with keeping up the fight against TRT if not being the originator of bringing it to light.
Ariel Helwani is a genuinely nice guy.  I like him.  But he is now a sellout.  He wasn't always a sell out, but now that he is I do feel un-inclined to watch his show and interviews now.  But he is still a cool, friendly guy who can do great interviews.  His success comes from being a great interviewer, which is a great listener who knows how to ask the right questions without inserting yourself into the conversation.

So there' my run down on who I pay attention to in the small world of MMA journalism.
Glad someone else thinks the same.

Luke gets a lot of unwarranted hate imo. He's one of the only few MMA journalist that I'll actually listen to what he has to say. Whether I agree or not, he makes some compelling points.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:48 pm
Title made me think you had fighter journals for sale lmfao wow need to slow down on the herbal therapy Smile

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:49 pm
lol

Adax

Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:46 pm
fka wrote:Title made me think you had fighter journals for sale lmfao wow need to slow down on the herbal therapy Smile
 Sell out mma journals  48440601  Sell out mma journals  3945565797  Sell out mma journals  48440601 
Adax

Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:48 pm
adam wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:Luke Thomas is probably one of the best out there.  He covers most of the orgs out there as well as wrestling.  He is also probably one of the most knowledgeable journalists out there.  If you watch his discussions on the MMA Beat, you will find that he is the only one there who will bring up the non-American organizations.
Ben Fowlkes is my other favorite journalist, while he is very Zuffa centric, he is always very quick to point out the hypocrisy and antics of Dana White.  His podcast (co-main event podcast)is very fun to listen that he does with fellow journalist Chad Dundas.  Again, they are very Zuffa centric, but they do not shun the other American orgs entirely.  Too, I credit Ben Fowlkes with keeping up the fight against TRT if not being the originator of bringing it to light.
Ariel Helwani is a genuinely nice guy.  I like him.  But he is now a sellout.  He wasn't always a sell out, but now that he is I do feel un-inclined to watch his show and interviews now.  But he is still a cool, friendly guy who can do great interviews.  His success comes from being a great interviewer, which is a great listener who knows how to ask the right questions without inserting yourself into the conversation.

Glad someone else thinks the same.

Luke gets a lot of unwarranted hate imo. He's one of the only few MMA journalist that I'll actually listen to what he has to say. Whether I agree or not, he makes some compelling points.
Luke Thomas is cool, only journalist I pay any attention to. I just follow him on twitter but he seems way more balanced than other MMA media people from NA.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum