GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willie

+4
Adax
adam
backdoor to zuffa
Dagwood
8 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Willie Empty Willie

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:06 pm
Hey Guys!

I sent the PM below to Willie. It seems he was writing his last post at the same time that I was sending my PM. Let me know your thoughts...

Hey
From Dagwood To MR.WILLIE, Today at 8:41 pm
Hi Willie,

I'm working things through with Johan. I think he got too emotional with demodding you. I'm pushing to give you a temporary loss of your mod status simply for the language and insults in the thread.

mmainamerica has been warned for stalking/trolling you. He is going to get a temporary ban. He deserves it. If he continues on the path he's been, he'll be banned permanently.

You have contributed so much to the site Willie. Many here including myself really appreciate it. You're also one of the best posters here. Everyone knows that.

I want you here. Johan really does want you here, he's just a bit butthurt. Everybody but mmainamerica wants you here and I think the feeling is mutual for you towards him.

Your mod status will be reinstated... I'll make sure of that. I know you really like & support the fighters, match-ups, & events from the WSOF. Most here have no problem with that, including me. Due to all of the mounting (big time) evidence that they have serious ties to, and are co-operating with zuffa... there is gonna be strife surrounding 'some' posts here supporting them. Not all though I'm sure.

What I'm asking you to do Willie is try and steer clear of supporting the management or ownership even if you feel you should. It will just cause issues in light of what has been coming out about WSOF & zuffa. You need to remember that people here are really anti-zuffa and anything tied to them. I mean anything.

There is a lot of things that have come to light and make many here feel that the WSOF is at the least aligned with zuffa. That means they won't want to support them. That's just the harsh reality here. You need to look passed that and just keep posting all the org news that you do. Including the WSOF stuff. If people get pissy about the WSOF stuff or your comments just ignore them. You know the layout of the land here so it's not worth it. Keep posting stuff on all of the other orgs you do. You do a great jog of bringing all of the org news here.

You just need to keep in mind why we founded the site Willie. That's something that everyone here has to deal with in one way or another.

I will deal with mmainamerica. If things continue, I will perma-ban him when I see fit.

I wan't you here Willie,

Dagwood
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Willie Empty Re: Willie

Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:59 am
Yes. Mr. Willie is an asset to the site. I haven't said much about this whole ordeal because I just feel it isn't my place to get involved. I just hope we can get him back aboard the moderating team. If mmainamerica keeps deliberately trolling, he needs to be perma-banned. But really, I'd hate to lose anyone. Hopefully it can all be worked out.
adam
adam

Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:01 am
I've always liked WILLIE too and I think a temp ban for mmainamerica is called for. He gets out of line.

Like backdoor, I've kind of stayed away from it and all the arguing kind of turns me away from those topics. But from what I've seen, mmainamerica seems to provoke a lot of it by pushing WILLIE's buttons.

I hope everything gets worked out.

Dag to the rescue! haha Very Happy
Adax

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:49 am
I'm fucking sick of WSOF and it really is annoying seeing so many updates on them honestly. It'd be cool if WILLIE toned it down some if he's going to stay here because it's one of the main things sapping and destroying my interest in modern MMA. I don't like how passive we've gotten about the ANTI-ZUFFA TOP TEAM goal, I don't like that WILLIE's attitude is roll over and except these feeder league pieces of shit and the UFC's wrong doings. That's all I'll say.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:52 pm
Wille is one of the top contributors to this site.  Would be a huge loss if he left or was de-modded.  mmaamerica definitely tries to start shit with him way too often and deserves the temp ban.  As far as WSOF goes, I see it as an org. outside UFC with a friendship with the UFC.  Business ties are possible but not proven.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:03 pm
mmainamerica has been banned for 3 days for stalking & trolling.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:20 pm
A deserved suspension.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:12 pm
^Agreed
KSW
KSW

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:22 am
WIILIE doesn´t support ONE FC, Bellator and KSW but he loves WSOF. It´s very annoying to have a team member who hypes WSOF while he criticizes these other promotions.

What does WSOF have that is more important for Global MMA than these other promotions? WSOF can ruin the mma scene completely with their Zuffa connections. I understand why mmainamerica is annoyed at WILLIE.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:07 pm
^If Willie wants to support WSOF I don't see a problem with it.  They are an org. outside the UFC that is a feeder org. to UFC and are buddy/buddy with them.  I don't see that as a major threat to this web site. 

Willie says some positive things about those other orgs. and negative things as well.

Willie is a moderator and one of the top contributors to this site and has been for a long time.  mmainamerica is following him around to every thread and starting shit constantly.  Even after Willie let things go and left the site for a while and mmainamerica was told to stop, as soon as Willie returned mmainamerica started the same shit over and over again.  He was again told to stop and he continued.  I think it's bull shit.  I'm glad mmainamerica was temp banned and I hope Willie returns here and continues to contribute as he did before.
KSW
KSW

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:07 am
CDF47 wrote:^If Willie wants to support WSOF I don't see a problem with it.  They are an org. outside the UFC that is a feeder org. to UFC and are buddy/buddy with them.  I don't see that as a major threat to this web site. 

Willie says some positive things about those other orgs. and negative things as well.

Willie is a moderator and one of the top contributors to this site and has been for a long time.  mmainamerica is following him around to every thread and starting shit constantly.  Even after Willie let things go and left the site for a while and mmainamerica was told to stop, as soon as Willie returned mmainamerica started the same shit over and over again.  He was again told to stop and he continued.  I think it's bull shit.  I'm glad mmainamerica was temp banned and I hope Willie returns here and continues to contribute as he did before.
If WILLIE doesn´t want to support Bellator, ONE FC and KSW he should be a regular member. The team is supposed to be a Global MMA hype machine. WILLIE even wanted Zuffa to win in court against Bellator.

I have nothing against WILLIE but he doesn´t represent G-MMA when he only hypes WSOF and I told him this many times before.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:44 am
Zuffa doesn't need any more publicity than what they already have. WSOF is a clear feeder league. This site is majority anti-zuffa. Let's keep it that way and cater to our core GMMA fans. If you absolutely MUST read the latest WSOF news, you belong at sherdog or the UG. Simple as that. People come here to escape the ZUFFA propaganda.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:27 pm
KSW wrote:
CDF47 wrote:^If Willie wants to support WSOF I don't see a problem with it.  They are an org. outside the UFC that is a feeder org. to UFC and are buddy/buddy with them.  I don't see that as a major threat to this web site. 

If WILLIE doesn´t want to support Bellator, ONE FC and KSW he should be a regular member. The team is supposed to be a Global MMA hype machine. WILLIE even wanted Zuffa to win in court against Bellator.

I have nothing against WILLIE but he doesn´t represent G-MMA when he only hypes WSOF and I told him this many times before.

He posts threads and other posts about the other orgs.  Not all his comments about the other orgs. are positive but he does make positive comments about them.  He posts more new threads here than anyone.
KSW
KSW

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:33 pm
CDF47 wrote:
KSW wrote:

He posts threads and other posts about the other orgs.  Not all his comments about the other orgs. are positive but he does make positive comments about them.  He posts more new threads here than anyone.
I´m thankful for his contribution but anyone can post news threads. It´s very important to post news that are relevant for our mission and to support global mma. WILLIE is a nice guy but if he doesn´t want to follow our agenda it´s better if he´s a regular member instead of a representive for the site.
MR.WILLIE

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 pm
KSW wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
KSW wrote:

I´m thankful for his contribution but anyone can post news threads. It´s very important to post news that are relevant for our mission and to support global mma. WILLIE is a nice guy but if he doesn´t want to follow our agenda it´s better if he´s a regular member instead of a representive for the site.

im here! so anyone can post news now? hugh? bro respect my opinions i post positive and negative things about every company! just respect my points and ill respect yours, we dont have to agree on everything! ok? we are cool!

MR.WILLIE

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:04 pm
CDF47 wrote:Wille is one of the top contributors to this site.  Would be a huge loss if he left or was de-modded.  mmaamerica definitely tries to start shit with him way too often and deserves the temp ban.  As far as WSOF goes, I see it as an org. outside UFC with a friendship with the UFC.  Business ties are possible but not proven.

thanks
MR.WILLIE

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:04 pm
Dagwood wrote:Hey Guys!

I sent the PM below to Willie. It seems he was writing his last post at the same time that I was sending my PM. Let me know your thoughts...

Hey
From Dagwood To MR.WILLIE, Today at 8:41 pm
Hi Willie,

I'm working things through with Johan. I think he got too emotional with demodding you. I'm pushing to give you a temporary loss of your mod status simply for the language and insults in the thread.

mmainamerica has been warned for stalking/trolling you. He is going to get a temporary ban. He deserves it. If he continues on the path he's been, he'll be banned permanently.

You have contributed so much to the site Willie. Many here including myself really appreciate it. You're also one of the best posters here. Everyone knows that.

I want you here. Johan really does want you here, he's just a bit butthurt. Everybody but mmainamerica wants you here and I think the feeling is mutual for you towards him.

Your mod status will be reinstated... I'll make sure of that. I know you really like & support the fighters, match-ups, & events from the WSOF. Most here have no problem with that, including me. Due to all of the mounting (big time) evidence that they have serious ties to, and are co-operating with zuffa... there is gonna be strife surrounding 'some' posts here supporting them. Not all though I'm sure.

What I'm asking you to do Willie is try and steer clear of supporting the management or ownership even if you feel you should. It will just cause issues in light of what has been coming out about WSOF & zuffa. You need to remember that people here are really anti-zuffa and anything tied to them. I mean anything.

There is a lot of things that have come to light and make many here feel that the WSOF is at the least aligned with zuffa. That means they won't want to support them. That's just the harsh reality here. You need to look passed that and just keep posting all the org news that you do. Including the WSOF stuff. If people get pissy about the WSOF stuff or your comments just ignore them. You know the layout of the land here so it's not worth it. Keep posting stuff on all of the other orgs you do. You do a great jog of bringing all of the org news here.

You just need to keep in mind why we founded the site Willie. That's something that everyone here has to deal with in one way or another.

I will deal with mmainamerica. If things continue, I will perma-ban him when I see fit.

I wan't you here Willie,

Dagwood

thank u sir! respect!
MR.WILLIE

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:05 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Yes. Mr. Willie is an asset to the site. I haven't said much about this whole ordeal because I just feel it isn't my place to get involved. I just hope we can get him back aboard the moderating team. If mmainamerica keeps deliberately trolling, he needs to be perma-banned. But really, I'd hate to lose anyone. Hopefully it can all be worked out.

thank u bro
MR.WILLIE

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:05 pm
adam wrote:I've always liked WILLIE too and I think a temp ban for mmainamerica is called for. He gets out of line.

Like backdoor, I've kind of stayed away from it and all the arguing kind of turns me away from those topics. But from what I've seen, mmainamerica seems to provoke a lot of it by pushing WILLIE's buttons.

I hope everything gets worked out.

Dag to the rescue! haha Very Happy

thank u bro
Adax

Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:17 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:Zuffa doesn't need any more publicity than what they already have. WSOF is a clear feeder league. This site is majority anti-zuffa. Let's keep it that way and cater to our core GMMA fans. If you absolutely MUST read the latest WSOF news, you belong at sherdog or the UG. Simple as that. People come here to escape the ZUFFA propaganda.

I feel the same way as RTT here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum