GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellator 120: Rampage vs. King Mo Results & Discussion

+20
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Hamilcar
PRIDE4EVER
bobafett55
adam
JimGunn
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
Adax
God of Thunder
cboone
NorthWestMex
fka
Sonatine
backdoor to zuffa
TeamJohnPerretti
stu3ufc
CDF47
Realidea
wekka
MR.WILLIE
24 posters
Go down
MR.WILLIE

Bellator 120: Rampage vs. King Mo Results & Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bellator 120: Rampage vs. King Mo Results & Discussion

Sun May 18, 2014 9:42 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:I remember Tito mentioning stem cells, would you guys consider that performance enhancing? Not trying to take anything away from Tito's win, he did impress no doubt, but I just felt that was an interesting thought to bring up. I'm not particularly sure what to think about that.

not the same, stem cells are inside everybodys body and the treatment is to insert them in damaged areas, nothing enhansing there, i know it for personal experience, my dad went thru that process so thats why i know a little about that...
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Bellator 120: Rampage vs. King Mo Results & Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bellator 120: Rampage vs. King Mo Results & Discussion

Sun May 18, 2014 10:02 pm
fka wrote:BTW anyone else impressed with rampages jab?

He was straight popping mo lol

Yeah. Rampage had the jab working well.

Overall he looked pretty good. King Mo got the takedowns but did nothing with them. Rampage was the one delivering punishment and closed Mo's eye up.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Mon May 19, 2014 7:24 am
Overall, a pretty solid debut PPV event from Bellator. Fuck the fake MMA community and fuck the media shills. And most of all, fuck zoofa.

Michael Page's outclassing of Ricky Rainey was beautiful to watch. Though how his ground defence fares is another question. I reckon he'd be just about ready for a tournament.

Blagoi looked off; props to Volkov for taking advantage of it. Here's hoping Blagoi comes out of this stronger, and Minakov-Volkov II should be very intriguing.

Tito vs. Shlemenko: Size mismatch, but also showed that anybody with solid wrestling/grappling chops takes out Shlemenko. Tito looked like he was geriatric beforehand. Meanwhile, in the 205lb division, anyone called Rampage, Newton, Atilla Vegh or King Mo takes Tito out easily. I can see Tito beating a Tim Carpenter-type fighter, but the aforementioned former four take him out very easily.

Chandler got robbed in my opinion, but his flaws seem to have easily been exposed in this fight. He's too wild and is technically deficient in the transition department. Props to Brooks for taking full advantage of the opportunity, but his chin is tailor made for Alvarez to take him out if they meet. I do not want to see Chandler-Alvarez III at this point in time.

Rampage vs. Mo: Some people say Mo was robbed, but honestly, Rampage was doing more damage in the standup. Mo wasn't doing much after the takedowns. Mo seems to have regressed as a fighter in my opinion. Whether it's the injuries that have hindered his physicality, something seems off with him. Rampage didn't look great either, he's going to have to be a hell of a lot more sharper in the Newton fight or the Mo rematch (if it happens).

backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mon May 19, 2014 2:07 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:
fka wrote:BTW anyone else impressed with rampages jab?

He was straight popping mo lol

Yeah. Rampage had the jab working well.

Overall he looked pretty good. King Mo got the takedowns but did nothing with them. Rampage was the one delivering punishment and closed Mo's eye up.

Yep. And props to the judges for not rewarding Mo's lay n pray tactics.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon May 19, 2014 2:16 pm
Exactly too much emphasis is put on takedowns.

Yeah td means something but if you don't advance your position or use gnp to hurt your opponent its the equivelant of holding a Guy against the cage doing nothing.

Page was smart in getting up when he could and just not expending energy when he knew mo was just controlling.
Adax

Mon May 19, 2014 6:58 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:I remember Tito mentioning stem cells, would you guys consider that performance enhancing? Not trying to take anything away from Tito's win, he did impress no doubt, but I just felt that was an interesting thought to bring up. I'm not particularly sure what to think about that.

not the same, stem cells are inside everybodys body and the treatment is to insert them in damaged areas, nothing enhansing there, i know it for personal experience, my dad went thru that process so thats why i know a little about that...

Okay so it's only used in the recovery process of surgeries and such? Thanks for some insight.
MR.WILLIE

Mon May 19, 2014 6:59 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

Okay so it's only used in the recovery process of surgeries and such? Thanks for some insight.

Yes, also in some organ problems like heart malfunction and stuff but nothing enhancing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum