GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

What's with 'not enough hate' for organizations "alligned" with Zuffa? Empty What's with 'not enough hate' for organizations "alligned" with Zuffa?

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:05 pm
Neutral
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

What's with 'not enough hate' for organizations "alligned" with Zuffa? Empty Re: What's with 'not enough hate' for organizations "alligned" with Zuffa?

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:31 pm
Great point.

I don't understand the mma fans who think supporting/working with Zuffa is good for the fighters.

Zuffa mma is bad for the fighters, bad for the fans and bad for the sport.

Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

What's with 'not enough hate' for organizations "alligned" with Zuffa? Empty Re: What's with 'not enough hate' for organizations "alligned" with Zuffa?

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:43 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Great point.

I don't understand the mma fans who think supporting/working with Zuffa is good for the fighters.

Zuffa mma is bad for the fighters, bad for the fans and bad for the sport.

I luv you. That's the first time I've said that to a man. I plead the 5th on a half man/half woman though.I love you
Heretic
Heretic

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:28 pm
I take it you dislike feeder leagues like myself?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum