GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

+9
Aunt Red
westcott123
backdoor to zuffa
God of Thunder
Offense_Wins_Fights
megaronnie
rezin
Adax
stu3ufc
13 posters
Go down

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC

This is great I want to see him fight in the UFC

I don't want to see him fight past his prime

Should have stayed retired

I just want him to fight for the UFC HW Championship

You sold out Fedor

I want to see Fedor return just not under ZUFFA

I want to see Fedor in Bellator MMA

I want to see Fedor in a new Japanese start up promotion

I want to see Fedor in M-1

Other reasons

View results

stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] Empty Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:14 pm
MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL.
Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] Dana-throwing-money-at-fedor

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] 200_s

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] Danafedordollas

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] FedorNegotiations

MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL.
Adax

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] Empty Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:14 pm
I made a lone choice: I want to see Fedor return just not under ZUFFA.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] Empty Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 pm
AudaxSynth wrote:I made a lone choice: I want to see Fedor return just not under ZUFFA.

same here I picked under bellator mma Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] 2740359715
rezin
rezin

Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:45 pm
Japanese start up. Or Kunlun.

But really there would be not much for him to fight.

The mma scene hasn't gotten better, except that we now have hard documentational evidence that 99.02% of all Fedor haters and denouncers were paid zuffa shills. If you wanna call that an improvement.

It's sad. He has such a beautiful style.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:55 pm
If fedor is in good shape and looks good i dont see why he cant have good fights vs cain/jds/overeem/ werdum

rezin
rezin

Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:03 pm
^ Cause those guys are in the ufc and getting to fight them means signing a contract with Satanic forces that don't actually guarantee that he'll get those fights.
megaronnie
megaronnie

Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:07 pm
I would cut and cry, then laugh maniacally while rimming pp in the freezer of a polish deli. Then I would log onto sheepdog, derail a few zuffa lover boy threads with japanophile nonsense and t-girls, then sigh and wish I lived in a world of eternal sunlight.
Offense_Wins_Fights
Offense_Wins_Fights

Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:33 pm
Don't give a fuck about the UFC.

I want to see Fedor fight.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:59 am
Fedor is way past prime and fighting for zuffa will only be bad. They will use him as a stepping stone for some douche who kos Fedor with elbows to the back of the head.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:07 am
He should just stay retired. I'd prefer watching him fight Werdum, Bigfoot, and Cain over Bellator and M-1 nobodies, but that means signing with the UFC. That makes me feel ill. Just change your mind, Fedor. Go back to the Kremlin.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:37 am
Golden Age wrote:Fedor is way past prime and fighting for zuffa will only be bad. They will use him as a stepping stone for some douche who kos Fedor with elbows to the back of the head.

Yeah I can bet what would happen the zuffa  employes See see told you fedor nut huggers he was a bum fighting cans .
Fighting in the minor leagues one person named jeff said pride was always the minor league and yet zuffa bought them out Rolling Eyes that's how fucking stupid they are I mean really that's like Mc Donald's buying out some local burger joint . Has it ever happened a company buying something that has an inferrior product ? I always thought a company would buy out its biggest rival but hey apprently not some of those people Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] 3381238357
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:15 am
rezin wrote:^ Cause those guys are in the ufc and getting to fight them means signing a contract with Satanic forces that don't actually guarantee that he'll get those fights.

True but it be nice though..... I do agree seeing fedor in reebok would make me sick ahaha
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:35 am
stu3ufc wrote:
rezin wrote:^ Cause those guys are in the ufc and getting to fight them means signing a contract with Satanic forces that don't actually guarantee that he'll get those fights.

True but it be nice though..... I do agree seeing fedor in reebok would make me sick ahaha
Seeing Fedor in a cage makes me sick.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:02 am
Golden Age wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

Seeing Fedor in a cage makes me sick.

That's the one thing though what MMA org doesn't use the cage not many out there i liked that one what was it called fedor was a part of it , it was earlier this year it had the ring with like fence on the bottom to stop people falling out .
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:45 pm
I would burn all my fedor memorabilia in a large fire, and then I would walk into the fire.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm
Upstart PRIDE like org. I guess. If he goes to UFC; Hendo, Bigfoot, Werdum/title, retire.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:00 pm
I just want to see him fight.

I'd prefer he fought against the best and won but I wouldn't be mad if he signed with bellator because what some may overlook is the potential that Coker/fedor have of influencing a UFC disgruntled employee exodus and completely changing the Mma landscape.
Imagine another elite hw mass signing spree like strike force did. It's possible and Fedor is the X factor that just might be able to swing the pendulum towards another org prevailing.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:52 am
I would like to see Fedor fight the best in the world, three times a year.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:14 am
nodogoshi wrote:I would like to see Fedor fight the best in the world, three times a year.

we can see they got to nodogoshi! paid him some of that reebok money to shill the forums cat cat cat
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:18 am
westcott123 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Fedor is way past prime and fighting for zuffa will only be bad. They will use him as a stepping stone for some douche who kos Fedor with elbows to the back of the head.

Yeah I can bet what would happen the zuffa  employes See see told you fedor nut huggers he was a bum fighting cans .
Fighting in the minor leagues one person named jeff said pride was always the minor league and yet zuffa bought them out   Rolling Eyes    that's how fucking stupid they are I mean really that's like Mc Donald's buying out some local burger joint . Has it  ever happened a company buying something that has an inferrior product ? I always thought a company would buy out its biggest rival but hey apprently not some of those people Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] 3381238357

Yeah. PRIDE was a minor league. 40,000 - 50,000 fans multiple times a year and a big TV deal on New Year's Eve along with a broadcast TV deal. UFC has only hit the 45,000 - 50,000 once in their history and their FOX deal is nothing like PRIDE's was with Fuji TV.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:07 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Fighting in the minor leagues one person named jeff said pride was always the minor league and yet zuffa bought them out   Rolling Eyes    that's how fucking stupid they are I mean really that's like Mc Donald's buying out some local burger joint . Has it  ever happened a company buying something that has an inferrior product ? I always thought a company would buy out its biggest rival but hey apprently not some of those people Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL] 3381238357

Yeah. PRIDE was a minor league. 40,000 - 50,000 fans multiple times a year and a big TV deal on New Year's Eve along with a broadcast TV deal. UFC has only hit the 45,000 - 50,000 once in their history and their FOX deal is nothing like PRIDE's was with Fuji TV.

I know right they had more people attended then the UFC even today the most UFC had was 50,000 man they say pride was the minor league if pride was the minor league then the UFC was a regional show .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum