GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Trevschan2's video - Why Didn't Fedor Sign With The UFC?  Empty Trevschan2's video - Why Didn't Fedor Sign With The UFC?

Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 pm
Hey everyone. Found a interesting video from this guy. I saw a Kinosis comment there so i decided to watch. What you guys think?

BTW is good to see there are people speaking the truth out there, unfortunately it's only vloggers because the "real" journalists rather be trained dogs otherwise they get blacklisted.

It would be cool to invite people like that. Smile

Kinosis
Kinosis

Trevschan2's video - Why Didn't Fedor Sign With The UFC?  Empty Re: Trevschan2's video - Why Didn't Fedor Sign With The UFC?

Wed May 23, 2012 12:30 pm
Yeah, he seems like a pretty good guy. I first talked to him because of a walking dead video he did, then I saw he was a Fedor fan also.
Adax

Trevschan2's video - Why Didn't Fedor Sign With The UFC?  Empty Re: Trevschan2's video - Why Didn't Fedor Sign With The UFC?

Wed May 23, 2012 1:02 pm
Definitely invite this guy over to G-MMA. There's a lot of knowledge dropped in this vlog. Glad there's folks out there fighting Dana's unwarranted disinformation.
Sodak
Sodak

Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 pm
haHa I love the shelves of action figures behind him, instant nerd cred. Dudes smart and right on, I think thats basically what it comes down to, you have stupid people and smart people. One thing he didn't mention though was not only could Fedor make more money outside of the UFC he could also face better competition since the majority of HW talent was outside the UFC at the time.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 pm
Kinosis if you know him a bit you should invite him. Smile Guy's fighting alone there. It's time to unite everyone.
Sodak
Sodak

Wed May 23, 2012 2:47 pm
Wolfman wrote:It's time to unite everyone.

HaHa, Unite! We should form GMMA strike Teams and take over comment sections, educate these newbs and combat all the idiotic bullshit I see posted every time I read through one. The educated sensible posters are usually alone and out-voiced. We have to face it our sport was jacked by uneducated douchebags, not sure exactly when it happened but it'd be nice to take it back. back in the day being an MMA fan was a badge of honor and everyone was cool, united supporting MMA, now being a fan is almost embarrassing. Zuffas blowing it, the dream teams gone, I'm bout to retire my fan card w/ fedor.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed May 23, 2012 3:19 pm
Wolfman wrote:Kinosis if you know him a bit you should invite him. Smile Guy's fighting alone there. It's time to unite everyone.

I've only talked to him a couple of times but I will send him the link!
Kinosis
Kinosis

Wed May 23, 2012 3:31 pm
Message sent, here is another video he has. You guys are right, we need to all unite.

Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed May 23, 2012 4:15 pm
Sodak wrote:
Wolfman wrote:It's time to unite everyone.

HaHa, Unite! We should form GMMA strike Teams and take over comment sections, educate these newbs and combat all the idiotic bullshit I see posted every time I read through one. The educated sensible posters are usually alone and out-voiced. We have to face it our sport was jacked by uneducated douchebags, not sure exactly when it happened but it'd be nice to take it back. back in the day being an MMA fan was a badge of honor and everyone was cool, united supporting MMA, now being a fan is almost embarrassing. Zuffas blowing it, the dream teams gone, I'm bout to retire my fan card w/ fedor.

That was my intention when i created this thread -> https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t600-zombie-bashing-festival-thread

To post shitty articles, or places with comments full of zombies so any member can go there and kick some ass. Unfortunately it's dead for a long time, but many times when he post something here people go there to help, which is good. I don't recommend to go there and act crazy, calling names and stuff, just spreading the truth is enough. An eloquent poster with good knowledge will be more well accepted by average people than a guy playing badass and just saying "this is bullshit". Check out Fisticuffa's posts here and the Kid Mccoy's posts he shared too. I believe that's the way it should be.

Kinosis wrote:Message sent, here is another video he has. You guys are right, we need to all unite.

Thanks, man. Hope he comes by. Smile
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 23, 2012 4:41 pm
Awesome video. He'd be a good member here.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed May 23, 2012 11:59 pm
this guy makes good vids, would be cool if he joined
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu May 24, 2012 12:27 am
No response yet, hopefully he checks his PMs on youtube. We could probably comment on his videos as well, fight the good fight, mention where we are from and he might come along.
monaroCountry

Thu May 24, 2012 3:58 am
someone tell xkillaz18x that UFC wanted to have the championships clause put in and that the Lesnar fight would effectively be a championship bout, ensuring that Fedor would be forever locked in to the UFC. The source was Fedor himself.

Look at Fedor now...He could have signed with the ufc an beat Lesnar an a couple other fighters an had gone back to m1 global. You either want to fight the best, or try keeping the milking money cow alive..

Someone tell halfaleg that the UFC's locker room bonus is peanuts when compared to what Fedor normally gets. $50k is tiny when you compare the fact that Fedor gets a guaranteed money of $2 million and many more millions from his broadcasting cut and M-1 cut.
What about the UFC's undisclosed "locker" bonuses? That could be like $50,000 etc.

machinima1998 is another zombie loonie. Fedor is his own man, always have been and always will be. He is also a personal friend of Putin, even Vadim wont dare mess with one baddest man in the planet much less two.
dam make more research guys fedor wont sign cause vadim his boss doesn't let him watch fedors interviews

Someone tell SinisterMcDeth that Fedor was NEVER offerd a guaranteed amount of $1.5, it was more like Brock's amount which was around $400,000 (too low for Fedor, his guaranteed amount in Affliction was already $2 million). Also someone tell SinisterMcDeth that COPROMOTION is very normal in boxing and MMA, everyone copromotes APART FROM THE UFC. Everytime someone watches a PacMan fight its most likely a copromotion.
..Yrea thats why the UFC guaranteed him 1.5 million plus half of the pay per view money....LOL....the truth his he priced himself out of Tth UFc and then when they matched what he wanted he then made the ridiculous demand that his M1 organization had to become partners with the UFC......LOL....please.......L­MFAO!

Someone tell Justsoyallknow that Kobe plays 70 games while J Jones might only fight 1-2 times a year. Someone also tell him that the percentage the UFC takes in compared to their payout is tiny (payout I mean).
So take Jones for example at 400k he makes more money than Kobe per each event. I don't think Zuffa's payout to the fighters in unfair.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue May 29, 2012 2:10 am
Wolfman
Wolfman

Tue May 29, 2012 9:23 am
Comment on the videos would be best, people tend to forget ot check the PM on youtube hahaha. Nice Fedya vid.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue May 29, 2012 5:29 pm
Seems like I tried and it wouldn't let me post a website address but I will try again. There is an Anderson Silva nuthugger on there trying to bash Fedor named xXCrusher509Xx. I am having fun with him using the same arguments those types use to discredit everything Fedor has done.

Got it posted:

"Hey, check out global-mma *dot* com, I think you would enjoy the discussions there if you have time."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum