GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Sage Northcutt with Bellator or ONE FC Empty Sage Northcutt with Bellator or ONE FC

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:48 pm
Sage Northcutt with Bellator or ONE FC NORTHCUTT_SAGE
Northcutt fought out his UFC contract last month against Zak Ottow and is now a free agent. This was a wise move on Northcutt’s part, as it gives him options, and he’s looking at them earnestly.

”Really, I’ve only had one year of experience and I’ve improved greatly,” Northcutt said. ”So no matter if it’s the UFC or Bellator or ONE FC, whatever league it is, I’m gonna be the champion. I’m training to be the champion and I become the champion at whatever I put my mind to, so I believe I will be the champion.”
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sage Northcutt with Bellator or ONE FC Empty Re: Sage Northcutt with Bellator or ONE FC

Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 pm
Would like to see him in Bellator or Rizin.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sage Northcutt with Bellator or ONE FC Empty Re: Sage Northcutt with Bellator or ONE FC

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:48 pm
I'd like to see him go to Rizin.

With his karate background, he could make some waves with the Japanese fans.

But, he should do whatever offers the most money.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:20 pm
nodogoshi wrote:I'd like to see him go to Rizin.

With his karate background, he could make some waves with the Japanese fans.

But, he should do whatever offers the most money.

Agreed.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:33 pm
Why not? If the kid can make more coin outside the ufc why not he is only 22 so he has plenty of time to improve his game. Besides the ufc today isn't the end all be all of mma despite what the zombies think.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:24 am
westcott123 wrote:Why not? If the kid can make more coin outside the ufc why not he is only 22 so he has plenty of time to improve his game. Besides the ufc today isn't the end all be all of mma despite what the zombies think.

Exactly, he is real young, at 22.  Future fights in Bellator's most stacked division, WW, would be interesting.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:54 am
I wonder how the UFC feels. After all these years of taking talent other promotions groomed and gave the platform to become a star, they're starting to see other promotions take their prospects.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:15 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:I wonder how the UFC feels. After all these years of taking talent other promotions groomed and gave the platform to become a star, they're starting to see other promotions take their prospects.

Yeah, the tides are turning a bit and it is good to see. Competition between the orgs. is great for the fighters.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum