GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

+11
KSW
RussianTopTeam
Dorch
wekka
TehPackage
Deadanimal
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Junkyard Log
PRIDE NEVER DIE
CDF47
Dagwood
15 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) Empty Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:33 am

Looks like our favorite Chechen fighters 'may' possibly have visa issues now

I was reading Shamil Zavurov's vk.com page last week and I see he's been having visa issues coming to the US. He would have already fought in Bellator if US immigration would have OK's his visa application at the time. It sounds like he has a lawyer working on things.

Here's something that may complicate Zavorov's and all other Chechen fighters re-entering the US after today. There will clearly be much higher scrutiny of anyone coming from southern Russia. I'm sure they're going to label the Boston marathon alleged terrorists Islamic fundamentalist shihadists. Any young Muslim males in Afghanistan in the years following 911 didn't have much luck trying to get US visas.

I know these guys are visible pro athletes from Chechnya but I think it's going to be much much harder for them to get into the US for a quite a while. I'm sure they're now going to try label Chechnya some kind of a terrorist state.

Boston bomb suspects from Russia: AP
WKYT.com - Apr 19, 2013

Bombing suspects identified, appear to be from Russia, near Chechnya

WASHINGTON - Associated Press sources say that both suspects in the Boston bombing are from Russia, in the region near Chechnya.

Both of them have lived in the US for at least 1 year.

One of the suspects was killed earlier this morning. The other has been identified as 19 year-old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, of Cambridge, Massachusetts.

We will continue to update you on this story as more information becomes available.

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/Bombing-suspects-identified-appear-to-be-from-Russia-near-Chechnya--203754031.html?ref=031

http://vk.com/shamil_zavurov_official_page

Last edited by Dagwood on Wed May 01, 2013 6:41 am; edited 3 times in total
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) Empty Re: Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 am
Yeah, it will be more difficult for them to get visas probably.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) Empty Re: Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:00 am
Russia Today great article! - http://rt.com/news/chechnya-suspect-boston-bombing-110/

Suspect #2's Russian vk/facebook page - http://vk.com/id160300242
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:10 am
looks like his friends are pissed for disgracing russia, hmmm I still say he is just a patsy being used as a scape goat for yet another american false flag.

Edit: I wonder if this was all a setup to start shit between Russia and the usa..... yea I know "thats crazy" but live here awhile and you will see how the gov works they love to use this shit as a excuse to start shit, stupid america russia isnt iraq, that country will actually fight back. Either way dont matter to me, I speak 2 languages and a few hours from another country...

EDIT: we need a VK page hahahaha
Dagwood
Dagwood

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:29 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:looks like his friends are pissed for disgracing russia, hmmm I still say he is just a patsy being used as a scape goat for yet another american false flag.

Edit: I wonder if this was all a setup to start shit between Russia and the usa..... yea I know "thats crazy" but live here awhile and you will see how the gov works they love to use this shit as a excuse to start shit, stupid america russia isnt iraq, that country will actually fight back. Either way dont matter to me, I speak 2 languages and a few hours from another country...

FBI Ignores Men With Backpacks At Scene of Boston Bombings
Infowars.com - April 18, 2013

“Other photos will not be deemed credible”

The FBI has attempted to blacklist photos which show men working for a private military organization wearing heavy backpacks and appearing to take part in a drill at the Boston Marathon, instead focusing on two other individuals while proclaiming, “other photos will not be deemed credible.”

As Infowars has documented over the last two days, photos taken from the scene of the blast show numerous individuals wearing identical clothing while carrying heavy black backpacks, talking into cellphones and in one case placing one of the backpacks on the ground.

Infowars reporter Dan Bidondi was at the FBI press conference and attempted to get questions answered about bomb drills that eyewitnesses said were taking place on the morning of the marathon, but was ignored and subsequently confronted by two large men at the end of the conference.

In not only ignoring but aggressively attempting to discredit the photos showing men who are likely employees of the private security firm Craft International on the scene of the bombings engaged in some kind of drill, the FBI has signaled its intention to continue the cover-up of what really happened.

View the photos the FBI says are “not credible” and refuses to even address below.

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) 180413photo1

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) 180413seals1

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) 180413seals2

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) 180413photo4a

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) 180413crouch

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) Finishline

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) 180413photo2

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-ignores-men-with-backpacks-at-scene-of-boston-bombings/
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:46 am
Oh yea I know all of that DAggy, people dont want to believe it, but yet they cant debunk it.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:54 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Oh yea I know all of that DAggy, people dont want to believe it, but yet they cant debunk it.

Daggy knows much much more. Bwhahahaha!
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:59 am
I think there's more things like this to come as well.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:52 am
Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) 1853097294
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:04 pm
This is not a fun day to be a chechen Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) 2258216839
TehPackage
TehPackage

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 pm
Those photos show nothing tbh. Please dont start with this crap.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:31 pm
TehPackage wrote:Those photos show nothing tbh. Please dont start with this crap.
Why do you always have to be "that" guy?
TehPackage
TehPackage

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
TehPackage wrote:Those photos show nothing tbh. Please dont start with this crap.
Theres guys standing around with backpacks OMG!!! Proves and shows nothing. What do you mean "that" guy?
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:42 pm
TehPackage wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Theres guys standing around with backpacks OMG!!! Proves and shows nothing. What do you mean "that" guy?
Its just a theory many people have. Do you think the government can do no wrong?

Now before you type "ANSWER THE QUESTION"(in all caps) by "that" guy I mean it always seems you never agree with anything people say here(besides wekka Suspect ), I wonder why you put yourself through this, why hang out at a place where you disagree with the posters 80% of the time.

Im going to stop at that.
wekka
wekka

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:42 pm
Why would American want to start anything with Russia? It's not like they outright have anything we want.

This isn't the UFC and M-1 lol.
wekka
wekka

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:44 pm
Are they Chechen or Dagestani?

I keep hearing conflicting reports.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:46 pm
wekka wrote:Why would American want to start anything with Russia? It's not like they outright have anything we want.

This isn't the UFC and M-1 lol.
oh your right they only pick on countries with oil who CANT defend themselves.... I was just making talk, most likely nothing besides the fact china and russia are slowly working together too have a Gold back currency, something the usa doesn't want, and would make the dollar even more worthless so technically there is a possible reason right there.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:46 pm
My point is theres nothing in those photos that suggests these guys are involved.Nothing. Its a couple guys standing around with back packs. I love how one photo shows a guy not looking at the marathon. So what. Theres probably thousands of photos where people are not looking at the race at the time of the photo. Means nothing.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:48 pm
TehPackage wrote:My point is theres nothing in those photos that suggests these guys are involved.Nothing. Its a couple guys standing around with back packs. I love how one photo shows a guy not looking at the marathon. So what. Theres probably thousands of photos where people are not looking at the race at the time of the photo. Means nothing.
Could be, but there's always a possibility. I like to keep a open mind about this stuff.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) Empty ?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 pm
wekka wrote:Are they Chechen or Dagestani?

I keep hearing conflicting reports.
This is what my local news is saying
He and his brother's family is originally from Chechnya, a volatile and once war-torn southern Russian republic. The family fled to Kyrgyzstan and eventually immigrated to the United States as refugees about 10 years ago.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:02 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
TehPackage wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Its just a theory many people have. Do you think the government can do no wrong?

Now before you type "ANSWER THE QUESTION"(in all caps) by "that" guy I mean it always seems you never agree with anything people say here(besides wekka Suspect ), I wonder why you put yourself through this, why hang out at a place where you disagree with the posters 80% of the time.

Im going to stop at that.
I dont want to go over this every time I post. Its getting annoying. I have an account here and on linker. Never made an account anywhere else. Most of the MMA talk is about the UFC on linker. I come here for news/info and even learn about fighters from other orgs. I dont troll and I dont break the rules.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:04 pm
The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik 3m
"If the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in front of me now I run over his mother than put the dumb bitch in camel clutch while Nikolai sing russia anthem". I dont have a twitter but Ive heard The Iron Sheik is pretty funny.
Dorch
Dorch

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:32 pm
as long as my bitches can still get visas
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:54 pm
You guys need to get it in your heads that Chechen and Russian are 2 different cultures, it's like calling Dagwood an American even though he is Canadian.

Chechnya is known to house terrorists who attack Russia, just google Chechen Theatre attack or the Beslan School hostage crisis where a total of 334 people died including 186 little kids. Russia and Chechnya have fought in wars and I don't condone any of it.

People with muslim backgrounds in general will have visa issues now.
KSW
KSW

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:04 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:You guys need to get it in your heads that Chechen and Russian are 2 different cultures, it's like calling Dagwood an American even though he is Canadian.

Chechnya is known to house terrorists who attack Russia, just google Chechen Theatre attack or the Beslan School hostage crisis where a total of 334 people died including 186 little kids. Russia and Chechnya have fought in wars and I don't condone any of it.

People with muslim backgrounds in general will have visa issues now.
Yes Chechnya vs Russia has been going on since 1785.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum