GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

+11
KSW
RussianTopTeam
Dorch
wekka
TehPackage
Deadanimal
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Junkyard Log
PRIDE NEVER DIE
CDF47
Dagwood
15 posters
Go down
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

Wed May 01, 2013 9:11 am
Sodak wrote:I don't know if you guys follow the news but the department of homeland security was catching a lot of shit prior to this for buying like 2 billion rounds of Ammo (a ridiculous amount) and buying and converting a bunch of old military transports. Questions were raised as to why? and also why they were recieving so much funding? DHS is funded more than the worlds 4th largest army I heard. Lot of criticism, Time for another terror attack? wouldn't surprise me, a lot of money involved.
yea I know, they are loading up on weapons and hollow points yet they are trying to take our weapons away, wonder why? Easy to control people who cant fight back, the problem for them is unlike the north east that tends to bend over and take it up the rump whenever the gov says. The southwest is right next door to a 3rd world country that can and has brought in hundreds of thousands of weapons over the border. In the end they will fail.
rezin
rezin

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 am
We don't know what really happened, whether a false flag or whatever but anyway

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/29/tsarnaev-right-to-counsel-denied
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat May 04, 2013 2:37 am
I haven't even been following this story, and I really have no opinion yet. (I've been more focused trying to dry out, etc.) I haven't watched this video yet. But, I just saw it posted, and thought I'd link it here. It is new.

Sodak
Sodak

Wed May 22, 2013 11:20 am
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 am
Well this sheds a bit of a different light on yesterdays happenings. There's always a different side of the story that the mass media never covers. The police release information against who they've targeted as a suspect and release some of their 'own' evidence against the suspect. All of which has never been proven as factual in a court of law yet the press release it and it is take as bible. They shouldn't be allowed to report at all on this stuff until someone has been convicted.

Interestingly since DNA testing has been readily available 300+ US convictions have been overturned including over 100 that were on death row and to be executed. What percentage of people in jail would be exonerated if they could afford real legal council/investigators/etc to prove their 'true' innocence? There are thousands of convictions up for review, or where new evidence has come forward that are piled up seemingly forever.

Justice systems in the western world are broke. They've never provided justice and fairness for everyone. The systems rewards police, prosecutors, & state/national attorney's for 'convictions'. All in the system excel based on number of convictions or the visibility of convictions. More power & more money means that sometimes motives go astray. Shouldn't all these guys be rewarded for 'finding the truth' no matter where it falls??? The truth should be the goal not convictions.

Excerpt from...

"Friend of Tamerlan Tsarnaev shot dead by FBI after 'pulling a knife as he prepared to sign a confession to 2011 triple homicide" - Dailymail.co.uk - May 21/13

The FBI has been investigating Todashev for the last month, questioning him several times regarding his ties to 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed by police in a shootout following the deadly April 15 marathon bombings. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, has been charged in connection with the bombings and is being held at a prison medical center outside Boston.

Khusen Taramov, a friend of Todashev's, confirmed that Todashev and Tsarnaev knew each other. He said they had been in contact via phone or Skype about a week before the bombings.

In an interview with Orlando television station WESH, Taramov said that the two met while Todashev was living in Boston because they were both involved in mixed martial arts and boxing.

Todashev 'wasn't like real close friends [with Tsarnaev], but he just happened to know him,' Taramov said. 'But he had no idea that they were up to something like that, like bombings and everything, you know what I mean?'

Taramov says the FBI has been following him and Todashev since the bombings. He said that they were both being interviewed by agents late Tuesday before Todashev was killed.

He claims his friend is innocent and that he has been targeted by authorities because he is a Muslim.

'He was just a Muslim - that was his mistake, I guess,' Taramov, also a Muslim, told WESH. He said his friend is not an extremist and that he doesn't believe he owned a gun.

Shortly before the shooting, Todashev 'had a bad feeling. He felt there's going to be a set-up against him,' Taramov said.

Todashev gave him phone numbers for his mother and father late Monday just in case he got 'locked up.'

'We had a feeling that a worse-case scenario, that something like [a shooting] is going to happen,' Taramov told the television station.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329001/Ibragim-Todashev-FBI-agent-fatally-shoots-suspect-Orlando-knew-Boston-Marathon-bombing-suspect-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev.html
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) - Page 3 Empty and the story goes on

Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 pm
Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.....

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/fbi-agents-killed-in-virginia-were-investigating-the-boston-bombing-2659348.html
Dagwood
Dagwood

Fri May 24, 2013 3:15 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.....

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/fbi-agents-killed-in-virginia-were-investigating-the-boston-bombing-2659348.html

It gets better every minute. Almost zero major news outlets have said these 2 guys were also players in the takedown of the second Tsnaraev kid. Oh what a tangled web is being woven. Why the f*** isn't anybody in the mainstream press asking questions? Woodward & Bernstein would be rolling in their graves if they were dead.

Dagwood
Dagwood

Thu May 30, 2013 9:39 pm
I can't believe no one in mainstream press has at least mentioned this today now that it comes out this Chechen kid was unarmed and had been interrogated by 5-8 FBI agents for 8 straight hours.

WhoTF does that? What law enforcement agencies do major 8 hour interrogations outside of an interrogation room at an HQ or a field office??? Like with a room mic'd up and wired up with hidden camera's documenting when the investigators are in the room and what the suspect does says when they leave. Get real.

It's been reported he wash shot 7 times in his own home... reportedly 6 in the torso & 1 in the back of the head. Source RT.com Moscow press conference where the kid's father showed morgue photos take by his friend and then emailed to the family in Russia. The guy's father and friend in FLA said he had knee surgery a few weeks back and was still on crutches.

"FBI: Agents died in fall from helicopter off Va. coast"
The Virginian-Pilot © May 20, 2013

"Last month, the team was involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings."
http://hamptonroads.com/2013/05/fbi-agents-died-fall-helicopter-va-coast
http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-mourns-the-loss-of-two-special-agents-killed-in-training-exercise
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum