GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

+11
KSW
RussianTopTeam
Dorch
wekka
TehPackage
Deadanimal
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Junkyard Log
PRIDE NEVER DIE
CDF47
Dagwood
15 posters
Go down
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:You guys need to get it in your heads that Chechen and Russian are 2 different cultures, it's like calling Dagwood an American even though he is Canadian.

Chechnya is known to house terrorists who attack Russia, just google Chechen Theatre attack or the Beslan School hostage crisis where a total of 334 people died including 186 little kids. Russia and Chechnya have fought in wars and I don't condone any of it.

People with muslim backgrounds in general will have visa issues now.
I knew this, problem is alot of people don't seem to be aware of Chechnya is a republic of Russia and just assume its like normal Russia.
Deadanimal
Deadanimal

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 pm
Yea this war has been going on for more than 300 years whit attacks on the civillians from the both sides
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:28 pm
TehPackage wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
TehPackage wrote:Those photos show nothing tbh. Please dont start with this crap.
Why do you always have to be "that" guy?
Theres guys standing around with backpacks OMG!!! Proves and shows nothing. What do you mean "that" guy?

Well there seems to be a lot more going on here than some guys with backpacks standing around at the site of the bombing before and after.

My questions...

1. Who are they?
2. Why are they there?
3. Why are these guys in exactly the same camel pants, the same boots, & the same jackets clearly wearing ear pieces doing in these positions before and after the incident? These guys are evidently not just 'some' guys?
4. Why are at least 2 of them clearly wearing US military insignias on their clothing?
5. If they are part of some security team... Why are they not moving to help victims or secure the scene?
6. Why would Navy Seals or private paramilitary (if the are private contractors) contractors be right at the scene of the bombings before and after?
7. As there is now a ton of these images floating around the net... Why is the big media at the very least not asking my questions?
8. There is some very suspicious things here that need answers to from government officials.

Photos: Private military operatives hired to ‘work’ the Boston marathon
NaturalNews.com - April 18, 2013

Natural News has now confirmed that at least five private military contractors were operating on scene at the Boston marathon, and that they all carried black backpacks which look very similar to the backpack carrying the pressure cooker bomb (see pictures below).

The mainstream media is completely censoring any mention of these “Craft” operatives, pretending they don’t even exist. Only the alternative media is conducting real investigative journalism on these bombings. The mainstream media isn’t interested in the truth; they only want to spin the attack into a new way to somehow blame conservative Americans for something they had no part in.

Thanks to the help of researchers posting on 4Chan, plus a bit of our own analysis, we’ve been able to bring new research to light as you’ll see in the photos below.

Who is this guy and what is he holding in his hand?

The following photo was snapped mere moments after the first bomb detonation. Many people are asking, “Who is this guy?” and why is he dressed in combat boots and military BDUs (pants)? More importantly, what is he carrying in his hand?

We were able to get a close-up of the object in his hand:

With a bit of research, we were able to confirm this object is an “Inspector Radiation Alert” device that detects the kind of radiation which would be produced in a dirty bomb attack or a nuclear attack:

This immediately brings up all sorts of questions, such as: Who hired this guy? Whose side is he on? Why would he anticipate the need for a nuclear radiation detector? What kind of private military operative routinely carries such expensive gadgets?

Four more operatives with the exact same uniforms

As we browsed through the photos, we located four more private military operatives with the exact same dress: Tan combat boots, tan BDUs, black jackets, black backpacks and tactical communications gear.

Here’s a picture of three of these men reacting to the explosion. The one in the middle is the same guy in the radiation detector photo, above:

There are several things worth noting in this image:

1) All three of the men look surprised, even shocked by the events. This might argue against their prior knowledge of the bombings.

2) The object in the right hand of the man in the middle may resemble a small handgun, but I’m sure it isn’t. Why? Because no highly trained private military operative would carry a handgun with a “pincer” grip as appears in the photo. A proper grip on a handgun is far deeper into the palm. This object is most likely the same radiation detector shown above, just captured from a weird angle with a flapping leather case of some sort.

3) The man on the left, an older gentleman, appears to be holding an object in his right hand which seems capable of being actuated with his thumb.

4) The man on the right reveal “The Craft” skull logo on his shirt because his jacket just happened to open up for this photo (see below).

Here’s a photo comparison of “The Craft” logo on his shirt:

Here are two more operatives on the scene, wearing the exact same uniform:

If you look at the hat for one of these men, you can clearly see “the Craft” skull logo on his hat:

Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle was also a member of The Craft. He was murdered by one of his close friends a few months ago. The appearance of The Craft operatives at the Boston marathon bombing raises new questions about Chris Kyle’s death:

Here’s Chris Kyle on national TV wearing the “Craft” hat:

Here’s the Craft motto, which says “Violence does solve problems.”

If you still doubt these are “Craft” operatives, check out The Craft website where all these images, logos and uniforms are instantly confirmed.

Bomb bag resembles the black backpacks worn by The Craft operatives

Here’s where all this gets incredibly spooky: The backpack that carried the pressure cooker bomb looks very similar to the black backpacks worn by The Craft operatives:

Here’s another view of the “Craft” skull logo on a training shirt, taken from their own website:

This photo shows The Craft operatives at a trade show. Everybody is wearing the trademark tan combat boots and tan BDUs:

What does it all mean?

First off, let’s get the attacks of the moron trolls out of the way — people who will say these photos are a “conspiracy theory.”

How are photos of actual people at the event a conspiracy theory?

They aren’t. In real police work, they’re called “evidence,” and the people in these photos should be persons of interest.

But they aren’t. The entire mainstream media and law enforcement apparatus is now pretending these men don’t exist. (Now that’s their conspiracy theory!)

We all know, however, that The Craft operatives don’t work for free. They aren’t a band of volunteers. And that means somebody paid them to be at the event.

Who paid The Craft to be there? And what was their mission?

Why is their existence at the Boston marathon being memory-holed? Why are they not “persons of interest” in the investigation?

Why do they carry radiation detectors? What’s in their backpacks? (A ham sandwich?)

The fact that the media refuses to even acknowledge the existence of these private military operatives is quite telling all by itself.
http://www.naturalnews.com/039977_The_Craft_Boston_marathon_private_military_contractors.html

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm
this thread needs to be moved to Arne Chan imo, I have yet to read a single thing about work visas etc
TehPackage
TehPackage

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:47 pm
Theres security teams like that at most big events. Again, those photos prove nothing.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:07 am
TehPackage wrote:Theres security teams like that at most big events. Again, those photos prove nothing.

Well, I'm not so sure about that.

Can you show me examples of Navy Seals (same insignias) being used as security inside the US? (--?--)

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 was passed to prevent U.S. military agencies & personnel from acting in law enforcement capacity on US soil towards US citizens. Only an act of congress or a direct waiver signed by the president of the US can temporarily repeal this law.

This has only happened twice since 1878 in 'reaction' to extraordinary circumstance. Reaction 'not' proactively. There was no extraordinary circumstance that would warrant waiving Posse Comitatus before the bombing... or after it.

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878

20 Stat. L., 145

June 18, 1878

CHAP. 263 - An act making appropriations for the support of the Army for the fiscal year ending June thirtieth, eighteen hundred and seventy-nine, and for other purposes.

SEC. 15. From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section And any person willfully violating the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be punished by fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding two years or by both such fine and imprisonment.

10 U.S.C. (United States Code) 375

Sec. 375. Restriction on direct participation by military personnel:

The Secretary of Defense shall prescribe such regulations as may be necessary to ensure that any activity (including the provision of any equipment or facility or the assignment or detail of any personnel) under this chapter does not include or permit direct participation by a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps in a search, seizure, arrest, or other similar activity unless participation in such activity by such member is otherwise authorized by law.

18 U.S.C. 1385

Sec. 1385. Use of Army and Air Force as posse comitatus

Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of
Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to
execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

The company that uses the Navy Seal skull in it's logo (Craft International) according to its website is a Tactical Training Provider, which offers a wide range of services, and training to its Federal Customers. This means training or teaching. They are not a security force.

http://thecraft.com/contracting.html

So if the guys in camel pants, boots, & black jackets (some with Navy Seal or The Craft logos on their clothes) were 'not' Navy Seals... & The Craft does not contract out security teams... Who are they??? Can you show me documented info with pics to back up your 'security team theory'?(--?--)

Before discounting any of the information in these pictures and commentary provided... it might be good for you to do as much investigation and documentation as the people who have put this info together have. From what I can discern after studying the photos, logos and possible identity comparisons looks convincing. The fact that not one of these guys is trying to secure the scene or help with rescue really puts them being security personnel in doubt.

Once you do and can provide as well documented evidence as the people here... Can please post it to back up your security team 'theory' (which is what it currently is)? (--?--)

After reviewing that we can further discuss this and hopefully come up with some solid answers. Please answer my questions... I had a lot you blew over last time.

TehPackage
TehPackage

Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:48 am
TehPackage
TehPackage

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:41 am
So are you saying these guys are some how involved? Theres nothing in those photos that suggest theyre involved.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:47 am

Last edited by TehPackage on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Dagwood
Dagwood

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:48 am

The article said the national guard had it's CST teams at the Boston marathon.

In particular, the Massachusetts and New York National Guards had deployed their Civil Support Teams to the marathon. (It's worth pointing out that the fact that so many well trained first responders were already on hand may have played a role in keeping the death toll relatively low.)

None of the guys sited in the photo are wearing unmarked black jackets, Navy Seals or The Craft skull logos on hats or hidden under big jackets.

The photo they site has two guys clearly labeled CST. More than likely so another agencies could identify each other as there is so many different agencies there. The other two accompanying them have no labels on their backs but they're not dressed the same and have no visible skulls plus no black jackets and backpacks.

They original Navy Seal or The Craft logo'd guys seem to be the only kinda-uniformed guys not mobilized moving around or helping secured the site or help with evacuation the injured.

Simply going by the same criteria & logic of your post here... one would conclude that the guys with the back packs are not CST national guard as you and the article laid out. The only discernible markings the blackpack guys are wearing are clearly logos from the Navy Seals or The Craft. The Craft is not a civilian security force it is a paramilitary training company. The are also also are wearing big unmarked black jackets, black backpacks and all wearing earpieces.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/4/15/1366060597898/boston-004.jpg

Dagwood
Dagwood

Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:05 am
TehPackage wrote:So are you saying these guys are some how involved? Theres nothing in those photos that suggest theyre involved.

I don't know if their involved.

What I do know is I've been presented with some evidence that is making me ask why these black-packed unmarked-jacketed Navy Sealed/The Craft-hatted Non-CST/Nat-guard-marked guys who obviously are not securing the area or evacuated injured are there. They are in fact the only guys not moving around rapidly or helping in anything.

My radar is up especially so in light of the independent research & confirmation of evidence presented I have been doing. I would like some real verifiable answers like any logic-based intelligent human being should here. Many things just do not make sense.

The photo you provided shows nothing to clear these things up. They show nothing. Certainly nothing that makes the case as to who you are telling me they are and why they are there.

You still haven't answered at least half of the questions I asked you in my last replies to you. Instead you post a link and the article still never addressed those questions you never answered.

Please answer all my earlier questions?

TehPackage
TehPackage

Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 am
Dagwood wrote:
TehPackage wrote:So are you saying these guys are some how involved? Theres nothing in those photos that suggest theyre involved.

I don't know if their involved.

What I do know is I've been presented with some evidence that is making me ask why these black-packed unmarked-jacketed Navy Sealed/The Craft-hatted Non-CST/Nat-guard-marked guys who obviously are not securing the area or evacuated injured are there. They are in fact the only guys not moving around rapidly or helping in anything.

My radar is up especially so in light of the independent research & confirmation of evidence presented I have been doing. I would like some real verifiable answers like any logic-based intelligent human being should here. Many things just do not make sense.

The photo you provided shows nothing to clear these things up. They show nothing. Certainly nothing that makes the case as to who you are telling me they are and why they are there.

You still haven't answered at least half of the questions I asked you in my last replies to you. Instead you post a link and the article still never addressed those questions you never answered.

Please answer all my earlier questions?

Re-post your questions please. The ones answered and the one I havnt. Im going to bed. I would to continue this.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:03 am
I heard Alex Jones has a forum to discuss things like these
Dagwood
Dagwood

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:58 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:I heard Alex Jones has a forum to discuss things like these

Yeah.. we derailed my own topic. I will move it to Arne Chan.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:11 am
TehPackage wrote:Theres security teams like that at most big events. Again, those photos prove nothing.
why were they telling the crowd "it was just a bomb drill, not to panic" on the loud speaker hours before the real bomb went off? Either they knew something was up, or they were in on it.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:15 am

Interesting......let me guess this guy is lying?

Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:20 am
It's pretty obvious to me it was a false flag operation..
Just another reason to take more rights away from the people and eventually abolish the constitution.

I also assume they are looking for another war to start.

Just my opinion whether whomever agrees or not.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 am
Minute by minute things are becoming more f***d for the Chechen & Dagestani fighters. The media, law enforcement, and the politicians are now turning this into a huge shihadist threat out of the region. This is just f***d up. I'm sure all those guys are just crying right now. Most go back home for a while in between fights. I see Nurmagomedov and Amagov are both home right now.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:26 pm
@Dag,I thought you meant those guys were involvled. My mistake. My whole point is theres nothing that suggests they were involved atleast in those photos. The links I posted show who they could maybe be. It doesnt mean Im right or wrong. Maybe one the reasons the media is blacking this out is because they dont want to be the media source blaming soldiers. Theyve made numerous mistakes during this whole thing. already.
MuayTyson

Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 am
This event will surely have some repercussions , be it internal or external politics and that's all im gonna say.
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:06 pm
MuayTyson wrote:This event will surely have some repercussions , be it internal or external politics and that's all im gonna say.

Without a doubt.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) - Page 2 Empty Boston Bombings Discussion What is has happened here?? (Merged Thread)

Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 am
This seems interesting. Any opinions anybody???

Here's the older brother in custody ... who was allegedly killed in a shoot out ...

Older Brother was arrested ALIVE & stripped naked ... Story of them stealing SUV & shoot-out was FAKE!!!

Boston Bombings Discussion What has happened here?? (Merged Thread) - Page 2 BostonBrother-NakedManArrested

They will never release pictures of this naked guy though an eye-witness said he saw them taking close-up pictures of this guy. & Flashes of camera can also be seen in video ...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/americas/247579-opinion-boston-bombings-most-important-questions-pkkh-tv.html#ixzz2S2BlBkUg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/americas/247579-opinion-boston-bombings-most-important-questions-pkkh-tv.html
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed May 01, 2013 6:32 am
Another item to take a look at. Thoughts???

Boston Bombers During Shootout: “We Didn’t Do It!”
Infowars.com - April 30, 2013

Audio feeds suspicions brothers may have been set up.

Video footage from the scene of the shootout with the alleged Boston bombers appears to contain audio of the suspects screaming out, “We didn’t do it!” as police fire on the two brothers.