GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones

+8
Heretic
wekka
CDF47
stu3ufc
fka
westcott123
nodogoshi
iforgotmypassword
12 posters
Go down
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones Empty Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Casual fans saying Jones wins this easy by keeping range and using his jab! LOL! Jones jab is TERRIBLE!
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones Empty Re: Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:08 pm
I've got Cormier as a heavy favorite, despite what the odds makers say.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones Empty Re: Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:12 pm
Black Fedor picked Dan Henderson up and had him suckling at his teat like a babe. Poor Henderson fans. Embarrassed for them.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:27 pm
I know right cormier can take jon jones down . For fucks sake gustafasson took jones down and he didn't even come from a wrestling background . And he stuffed near all jones take downs too . Jon jones took gus down when gus was exhasted and he still jumped straight back up . Cormier trains with cain and i bet cain hits a lot harder than jon jones .
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:19 pm
Jones lengthy appendages will work against him...his long chicken legs will be easiky ankle picjed ir tripped....

But dc standup is no joke either jones is going to retire after this thrashing lol.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:32 pm
The Cormier hype come to an end! his record is padded full of crappy heavyweights and old men like hendo

Jon Jones is proof of athlete. Cormier is just fat xmas puddling
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:36 pm
Interesting fight. Hard to say who wins this one. I think I'll go with Cormier here.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:55 pm
Considering dc beats up on cain on a regular basis.......DC gonna punish the eye poke king.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:53 pm
Jones record is padded with washed up fighters that should be at middleweight. Jones loses and is never the same again. Put him in the Barao category. His soul will be taken. Nothing but a husk of a man will be left.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:54 pm
I last felt this confident with Khan vs Alexander. I told Global-mma is would be massacre. Check the Khan thread.
wekka
wekka

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:14 pm
Jones has NAAATHING on Cormier. Name one aspect that Jones has an advantage in? And don't say size because that don't mean shit to Emelianegro Fedor.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:17 pm
Cormier is going to absolutely destroy Jones.

I think we should get a kickstarter going in order to bet on Cormier, and all the proceeds go to the website.

It'd be a sure bet, at like 2-1 odds.

There is no way Cormier is going to lose to Jones.

Okay, there are ways that he could lose. But, this is one of the fights where one guy is so overrated, whereas the other guy has so many advantages.

I'd be willing to bet a little bit on this fight, if I was in Vegas or somewhere. But internet gambling is kind of not conducive to one-off bets.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:30 pm
not sure nodo about japan but nitrogensports.eu has the line up. Bitcoin. If you have some I would wager it on cormier. I also think 5dimes.eu takes japanese players. nitrogen since it is btc you can withdrawal after one bet. 5dimes you're right, probably need to make a few more bets before they would allow a withdrawal.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:39 pm
also found this. Perfect for one off bets. http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27318639

The site is legit I have used it before. You pick your bet and send the coins to the address, then if it wins coins are paid back to another address you provide.

Will need to own bitcoin first though

I got my bets in

Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones ZiOFqwt

Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones Nqovhy0
Heretic
Heretic

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:45 pm
I can not wait until Jon Jones gets his ass beat
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:35 pm
nodogoshi wrote:Cormier is going to absolutely destroy Jones.

I think we should get a kickstarter going in order to bet on Cormier, and all the proceeds go to the website.

It'd be a sure bet, at like 2-1 odds.

There is no way Cormier is going to lose to Jones.

Okay, there are ways that he could lose. But, this is one of the fights where one guy is so overrated, whereas the other guy has so many advantages.

I'd be willing to bet a little bit on this fight, if I was in Vegas or somewhere. But internet gambling is kind of not conducive to one-off bets.

This is such a coincidence! I am seriously considering putting money down on a fight for the first time on this one!

Cormier is a sure bet. You cannot stop Olympic wrestling! You even have that combined with his knockout power, Cormier is unstoppable! Now, I don't think Jon Jones sucks, anyone who can stop Machida is not to be taken lightly, but he does not have the ability to stop a takedown from Cormier. His range playing only works for those willing to play that game, and Cormier will not play it. If Jones decides to do what he did to Sonnen ("Oh, you think that I LITERALLY can't wrestle? I'll RESPECTFULLY prove you wrong!") and try to outwrestle Cormier, he will be ragdolled. This is what I hope will happen. Please, Jon Jones, try to wrestle Cormier!!!
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:23 am
Also, Cormier has speed as well, in his punching.

I've got about a $100 sitting in an American bank account (in response to the post above on betting sites). Perhaps I should just roll the dice with those.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:25 am
iforgotmypassword, can you provide a very short noob guide on where to acquire and how to cash out bitcoin?

I know there is shit all over the internet on this subject, but what can I say.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 am
well since bitcoin is not reversible it is hard to buy online with a visa card.

coinbase is the simplest. will take a few days to verify the bank stuff.

i used bitcoin-otc. it is a irc channel but the website has the info on how to join. Some guys there will take paypal for small amounts. http://bitcoin-otc.com/

Face to face or if the guy trusts you over email is https://localbitcoins.com/ think of it like craigslist for bitcoin.

Again, japan might be easier. I am not familiar. something like localbitcoin may exist in japan or a straight up atm that takes cash and gives bitcoin.

Looking for a simple wallet you can use blockchain.info. Also coinbase can be used as a wallet but do not send to gambling sites from there. move to another wallet first.

I use the electrum wallet electrum.org. very simple but you need to run on a pc of some kind. blockchain.info can run on your phone or from a browser.

to exchange to cash btc-e or coinbase again.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:03 am
a tip the simplest and quickest way to get bitcoin is buy something not reversible like a moneypak. It is just a code you buy in store with cash. These codes are used to refill prepaid debit cards.

Once you have the moneypak (you dont need a prepaid card, the moneypak is fine) find someone on localbitcoins that will trade that code for bitcoin and has a high feedback rating. You can do it all online no need to meet up since the moneypak code is like cash.

With that method you can convert cash to bitcoin in less than a hour and stay completely anon.

Coinbase asks for all kinds of legal docs. plus they take forever to verify.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:18 am
Thanks for the info. It's pretty helpful.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:48 am
Back to the topic. I've used Bovada to bet in the past.

I started out with a $20 buy in, got it over a hundred, and then gradually lost all my coinage.

But it was just too much of an ordeal to cash it out. I think you needed like $150 just to cash out, and they'd take $50 of it. The cashout fee was proportionally less as you cashed out more, but that's if you can get there of course. So, it ended up being just like a game, to bet, just to make the fight a little bit more interesting, with no hope of ever cashing out.

Bitcoin seems like the way to bet. But, I'll need to learn a little bit more. I guess I won't make it in time for this fight.

Or I could paypal you the cash and you could wager for me, lol.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:50 am
I'll require your first born as collateral though, up front.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:56 am
This really is a tough one to pass up though.

For me, this is one of those unique opportunities.

There is no such thing as a sure thing, of course. And anyone reading should consult themselves, and not blame me should Jones be victorious.

This fight though is just the perfect combination of Jones' hype meats Cormier's skills, and Cormier is the not insignificant betting underdog, as result.

To me, this fight is a rare opportunity, in this sense. Millions of dollars have been spent hyping John Jones to be something that he just isn't. And he's about to fight a true high level athlete (Jones is purported to be that. Cormier may not have the look, but Cormier is a true elite athlete).

Plus, Cormier is a much, much, much better wrestler, has shown more power, more handspeed, more technical striking, and he's Cain Velasquez's training partner.

The only things Jones has going is his height, his reach, his eye pokes, and his knee kicks. That's how I see this fight.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:27 am
Cormier is at 2.55 on Bovada.

That means that you bet a dollar, and you get back $2.55 ($1.55 in profit).

These are insane odds.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum