GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellator making some shocking cuts

+7
God of Thunder
FreeWarMachine
fka
TeamJohnPerretti
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Dorch
stu3ufc
11 posters
Go down
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Bellator making some shocking cuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator making some shocking cuts

Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:22 pm
Phan and Bonnar are names and have only 1 loss in promotion. I wouldn't cut them.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Bellator making some shocking cuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator making some shocking cuts

Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:04 pm
Julio cesar neves management wanted too much money he was on contract renegotiation before his last fight.

They wanted top 10 money cuz of his undefeated record......well he went and got subd lol.....

Neves still wanted a good sum bellator said nah......he will be bak in bellator after some humbling and a win or two.

stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:37 pm
fka wrote:Julio cesar neves management wanted too much money he was on contract renegotiation before his last fight.

They wanted top 10 money cuz of his undefeated record......well he went and got subd lol.....

Neves still wanted a good sum bellator said nah......he will be bak in bellator after some humbling and a win or two.

Bellator are cheap
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:13 am
fka wrote:Julio cesar neves management wanted too much money he was on contract renegotiation before his last fight.

I didn't know that. If so, then I can't blame them. Neves is a great prospect but he hasn't beaten a name fighter, he's still an unknown just about everywhere outside of Brazil, and he lost his recent fight.
FreeWarMachine
FreeWarMachine

Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:04 pm
Is it wrong of me to think that Julio Cesar deserves to get paid more than Kimbo Slice? 30-1 vs 4-2
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:10 pm
Cut most of the roster. Clear room.

Ken Shamrock needs to be brought back win or lose for another main event.

I hope the rumors are true that they are signing Pedro Rizzo and Jens Pulver.
sparkuri
sparkuri

Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:18 pm
I don't know wtf is going on with Bellator. From the beginning I thought they brought in Coker to polish it, bomb it, and kerplunk.
Well that's what it looks like right now.
I liked it the way it was.
fka
fka

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:16 pm
Kimbo beat better fighters lol
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:43 pm
BELLATURD SUCKS
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:35 pm
FreeWarMachine wrote:Is it wrong of me to think that Julio Cesar deserves to get paid more than Kimbo Slice? 30-1 vs 4-2

Win/loss isn't the only thing that matters in terms of who gets paid what. He does deserve more but at the end of the day, Kimbo is more known and brings viewers. Julio Cesar is a good fighter but he's largely unknown. If we went that road then Travis Fulton would be the highest paid fighter in MMA.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:52 pm
hey FKA

Bellator making some shocking cuts - Page 2 CH0v1sPWgAA4CG0
fka
fka

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:37 am
Not bad but i seen better....btw what rock is bjorn hiding under these days?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum