GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat May 26, 2018 6:10 pm
Oh they're saying "you can see the difference in levels between the ufc and Bellator" but but those guys from other organizations they improved because they're in the ufc. Smh then they wonder why other Mma fans don't like them.
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat May 26, 2018 7:18 pm
God of Thunder wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Yes I agree if he beats either one of two tokov should get the title shot. Sounds like gegard Is having 4 more fights then he will retire.. Ha ha I bet I'm right on the whole if gegard wins or losses thing aren't I? If I had dollar every time

Oh, you know the zombies are having a field day because Rory MacDonald, Ryan Bader, and now Gegard Mousasi are champions while Matt Mitrione will be heavyweight champion.
And the zombies forget that many top fighters in the UFC over the years lost several fights in other promotions.

OH yes and if mousasi lost we know what they would be saying those 2 things are definitely their trump cards
westcott123
westcott123

Sat May 26, 2018 11:55 pm
https://youtu.be/tlEINo-CujU
https://youtu.be/nKJTMJyo5is
Top one is mvp vs rickles
The other is Carvalho vs mousasi

Rant I'm sick and tired of these people saying organization like Bellator rizin hell strikeforce and even pride were are just "small pond organizations" if these guys were that easy they should go and fight them. But of course not they would rather talk shit behind the computer screen it just shits me gegard In this example would of trained like a mad man and you have these fuck heads say "he did not do shit in the ufc that's why he went to Bellator" " to fight easier competition" if rafael Carvalho was that "easy then they should get in the cage with him. Fuck it i hope the ufc collapses it might get rid off these arse holes talk about the" dark ages" mma was a lot better in the "dark ages" certainly didn't have any of this shit happening.

What do people think it is?
1 they're trolls just trying to piss people off
2 the ufc propaganda machine?
3 they're not really fans of the ufc or mma in general and that when yes when another mma organization topples the ufc they will automatically jump to that organization.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun May 27, 2018 4:17 am
westcott123 wrote:https://youtu.be/tlEINo-CujU
The other is  Carvalho vs mousasi

Rant I'm sick and tired of these people saying organization like Bellator rizin  hell strikeforce and even pride were are just "small pond organizations" if these guys were that easy they should go and fight them. But of course not they would rather talk shit behind the computer screen it just shits me gegard In this example would of trained like a mad man and you have these fuck heads say "he did not do shit in the ufc  that's why he went to Bellator" " to fight easier competition" if rafael Carvalho was that "easy then they should get in the cage with him. Fuck it i hope the ufc  collapses it might get rid off these arse holes talk about the" dark ages" mma was a lot better in the "dark ages" certainly didn't have any of this shit happening.

2  the ufc propaganda machine?
3 they're not really fans of the ufc or mma in general and that when yes when another mma organization topples the ufc they will automatically jump to that organization.

They are a combination of trolls, shills/propaganda machine, and brainwashed fans I think. The shills are the worst because they know better but their opinion came at a price.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun May 27, 2018 5:47 am
Looking at mousasi stats whether you're a fan or not the guy belongs in the top 10 all time greatest middle weights in mma history. The stats
1 Beated 7 mma world champions
2 cage warriors dream fc middleweight gp championship dream fc middle weight championship dream fc light heavyweight championship strikeforce light heavyweight championship Bellator middle weight championship. 2-1 in pride fc not to mention he trained probably still is time to time with the mma goat fedor emelianenko.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun May 27, 2018 6:08 am
westcott123 wrote:Looking at mousasi stats whether you're a fan or not the guy belongs in the top 10 all time greatest middle weights in mma history. The stats
2 cage warriors dream fc middleweight gp championship dream fc middle weight championship dream fc light heavyweight championship strikeforce light heavyweight championship Bellator middle weight championship. 2-1 in pride fc not to mention he trained probably still is time to time with the mma goat fedor emelianenko.

That is one solid resume. Yeah, he is up there in MW GOAT status.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon May 28, 2018 3:55 am
westcott123 wrote:Looking at mousasi stats whether you're a fan or not the guy belongs in the top 10 all time greatest middle weights in mma history. The stats

Good point. Three Middleweight Championships and a Middleweight Grand Prix. Not to mention, he never lost the DREAM or Cage Warriors belts (though granted he didn't defend either one). Not only that but look who he's beaten: Lombard, Kang, Manhoef, Souza, Munoz, Hendo, Belfort, Weidman, Shlemenko, and now, Carvalho. Also, we need to remember that while he never won the UFC belt, he left UFC on his own and while a top contender. He wasn't cut and didn't fail.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 28, 2018 7:11 am
^^ you know what they are like you don't win that ufc belt it doesn't count ^^ a few points

. They go on about Ryan Bader and Phil Davis saying they couldn't or wouldn't been able to win the ufc belt anyway. Two things 1 no one knows if they could or could not win the ufc belt.
2 they both have beaten guys who have either held or fought for the ufc belt.

With gegard I knew one of many repetitive things would of been said as with gegard as with kyoji they are were saying "hopefully they will sign back to the ufc in a few years time" that's funny I gegard was this dull guy who would just show up and do this thing called fighting. Kyoji he apparently is this "can" that was crushed by mighty mouse.

Ha ha talk about fake fans probably another reason why fedor or aoki Fernandes etc didn't sign to the ufc apart from dana they saw how fake the fans of the ufc are.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 28, 2018 7:14 am
Gegard did defend his dream lhw championship against hiroshi Izumi.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon May 28, 2018 7:44 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://youtu.be/tlEINo-CujU
The other is  Carvalho vs mousasi

Rant I'm sick and tired of these people saying organization like Bellator rizin  hell strikeforce and even pride were are just "small pond organizations" if these guys were that easy they should go and fight them. But of course not they would rather talk shit behind the computer screen it just shits me gegard In this example would of trained like a mad man and you have these fuck heads say "he did not do shit in the ufc  that's why he went to Bellator" " to fight easier competition" if rafael Carvalho was that "easy then they should get in the cage with him. Fuck it i hope the ufc  collapses it might get rid off these arse holes talk about the" dark ages" mma was a lot better in the "dark ages" certainly didn't have any of this shit happening.

2  the ufc propaganda machine?

Abso-fucking-lutely. Anybody who says this shit doesn't know anything about MMA. PRIDE was a "small pond promotion"? If that's true then UFC was a drink of water because PRIDE was almost always ahead of UFC and the only it arguably wasn't was after they lost their deal on Fuji was UFC was gaining popularity. PRIDE was on national TV and getting 40,000+ multiple times a year when UFC was $44 million in the red. Strikeforce also had some good TV deals and great fighters. Remember when reporters and zombies acted like Coker was crazy to say his fighters could compete with UFC's and look what ended up happening: Werdum, Cormier, Rockhold, Woodley, Rousey, Cyborg, and Tate all became champions while Overeem, Diaz, Romero, OSP, Mousasi, and Souza all became top fighters. It also never popped up in their heads that maybe some of these fighters are also interested in better contracts. Being considered the best by a bunch of idiotic zombies doesn't pay the bills.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon May 28, 2018 7:51 pm
westcott123 wrote:Gegard did defend his dream lhw championship against hiroshi Izumi.

He did but I was only referring to MW because we were talking about him being one of the MW greats. Don't get me wrong, Mousasi had a lot of success in LHW which enhances his career and legend.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 28, 2018 8:57 pm
it might be true apparently gegard has 4 fights left then he will retire from fighting.

His middleweight accomplishments does out weight his light heavyweight ones though still being a 3x champion in that division for a guy who probably walk around at 210lbs . With dream now it definitely wasn't at the level that pride was but how would people compare dream to Rizin ff? I liked dream but it was such a corny name for a mma organization.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 28, 2018 9:13 pm
^^
^^ great points there I guess you like me tried telling them hang on that's s not right or it is this even with the actual proof they still basically put their hands on their ears and say LA LA LA LA or the other two favorites which is change the subject because they can't counteract your argument or shit talk.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed May 30, 2018 4:15 am

Link to gegards collection of belts.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156332914853428&id=10921829842

SMH read some of the comments "uh were is the ufc belt" for fuck sake what is it with these people?
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed May 30, 2018 5:54 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Yes I agree if he beats either one of two tokov should get the title shot. Sounds like gegard Is having 4 more fights then he will retire.. Ha ha I bet I'm right on the whole if gegard wins or losses thing aren't I? If I had dollar every time

Oh, you know the zombies are having a field day because Rory MacDonald, Ryan Bader, and now Gegard Mousasi are champions while Matt Mitrione will be heavyweight champion.

OH yes but as usual they "forget" the fighters from other organizations who became ufc  champions. Their excuse for that is "they improved because they are the in the ufc"

I love the "They Improved In The UFC" in retrospect given all the USADA failures. Do you think they knew something we didn't?

Big Nog, both Shamrocks, Rutten, Werdum, Rampage, Shogun, Cormier, Rockhold, Woodley, Pettis, Condit, Lawler, Bendo, Alvarez, Bisping, McGregor, Rousey, Tate, Esparza, and Cyborg all became champions after enjoying success in other big promotions. Not to mention you got Sanchez, Stevenson, Danzig, Nelson, and Esparza to name some who won TUF. Quite a lot for a bunch of fighters from "the minor leagues".
westcott123
westcott123

Wed May 30, 2018 6:36 am
^^ I don't know maybe they do. My guess they only started watching mma a few years ago and they don't watch anything apart from the ufc and they believe the ufc hype machine ^^

Mma would be even better the day people looked at who fighter beat and what championship tournament defences etc they won rather than "they didn't win the ufc belt so it doesn't count".

Whether the ufctards like it or not gegard is one of the greatest middleweights ever fedor is one of the all time greatest some thing he is the greatest of all time (pride strikeforce Wec Bellator rizin ff rings pancrase etc are no "minor leagues considering the numerous fighters from those organizations who have either won or fought for the ufc championship)
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 30, 2018 3:04 pm
westcott123 wrote:

Link to gegards collection of belts.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156332914853428&id=10921829842

SMH read some of the comments "uh were is the ufc belt" for fuck sake what is it with these people?

Nice collection. Those people are just drones.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:03 am
https://youtu.be/cl08tbeDLhU

An Ariel interview with gegard at the beginning he is right Bellator has to two champions people can say are better then the ufc champions of the same weight class ha ha ha the triggered comments on there.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:50 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://youtu.be/cl08tbeDLhU

An Ariel interview with gegard at the beginning he is right Bellator has to two champions people can say are better then the ufc champions of the same weight class ha ha ha the triggered comments on there.

Nice!
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:45 pm
It is and it is true you can say that, I will say this don't you love when if a fighter from another organization does bad they act like that fighter is the standard of all the other fighters in that organization while ignoring fighters from that organization who won and even defended the ufc championship in guess they have to focus on that one fighter. so they can say see? see? "told ya big fish small pond the big stage . It is not like Bellator rizin one fc m1 efn Acb etc it is not like there some regional shows they have a international audience international fighters been to other countries how is that a regional show? I thought regional shows are when they put events on in the local town hall or pub or something and a few hundred people show up not events that are watched by millions of people.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:07 pm
Examples cro cop and will Brooks both didn't do to well in the ufc all of a sudden they're the standard of those fighters in that organization while ignoring er i mean "forgetting" guys like Anderson big nog rampage werdum shogun alvarez all wining ufc belts
And don't get me started on m1 as I recall the current ufc light weight fought in m1 global.

As gegard said I'm not looking to be number one not everyone is unfortunately some fans have that I'd you are not numero uno your career doesn't count while sitting back being experts behind the screen..
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:21 am
westcott123 wrote:It is and it is true you can say that, I will say this don't you love when if a fighter from another organization does bad they act like that fighter is the standard of all the other fighters in that organization while ignoring fighters from that organization who won and even defended the ufc championship in guess they have to focus on that one fighter.  so they can say  see? see? "told ya big fish small pond the big stage . It is not like Bellator rizin one fc m1 efn Acb etc it is not like there some regional shows they have a international audience international fighters been to other countries how is that a regional show? I thought regional shows are when they put events on in the local town hall or pub or something and a few hundred people show up not events that are watched by millions of people.

Exactly. Bellator is owned by one of the biggest conglomerates in the world, has TV deals all over the world including a national one in it's home country, and is running more international shows while running well known and nice arenas. M-1 is big in it's native Russia, ACB runs in many countries, Rizin has done well in it's short time including a TV deal with Fuji, ONE runs all over Asia with good deals and runs in nice arenas while usually having multiple shows a month. KSW is huge in it's native Poland having a record breaking crowd of 58,000 fans which is bigger than any UFC show in history, even bigger than UFC 129 which featured Canada's biggest star GSP main eventing Rogers Centre and UFC 193 which featured the supposed biggest star in UFC history Ronda Rousey main eventing.

There's reasons why people compare UFC to the WWE and this is one of them as WWE and it's fans are no different, acting like every promotion except them runs bingo halls and have that "I'm better than you" mentality.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:28 am
westcott123 wrote:Examples cro cop and will Brooks both didn't do to well in the ufc all of  a sudden they're the standard of those fighters in that organization while ignoring er i mean "forgetting" guys like Anderson big nog rampage werdum shogun alvarez all wining ufc belts
And don't get me started on m1 as I recall the current ufc light weight fought in m1 global.

As gegard said I'm not looking to be number one not everyone is unfortunately some fans have that I'd you are not numero uno your career doesn't count while sitting back being experts behind the screen..

Hell, look at their golden boy Conor McGregor. He wasn't some nobody with a few fights in the small promotions plucked from obscurity and made a star by the UFC or even developed by them. He was already a star in Cage Warriors and was a double champion over there.

Now, it's funny cause Moraes just won in dominant fashion tonight. Imagine that. ANOTHER top name from another organization kicking ass and is considered by many to be the guy who should be next for the winner of Dillashaw/Garbrandt. Not to mention, it was announced this week that Alexander Volkov is the reserve fighter for the Miocic/Cormier fight in case either one gets hurt which means his next fight could very well be for the Interim Heavyweight Title or the Heavyweight Title. Not bad for a former WSOF Champion and a former Bellator Champion as well as the only one to win two heavyweight tournaments.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:53 pm
Marlon Moraes just scored one yesterday for Global-MMA with a first round head kick KO. I think he should be getting a title shot next.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:56 am
CDF47 wrote:Marlon Moraes just scored one yesterday for Global-MMA with a first round head kick KO.  I think he should be getting a title shot next.

He should but it depends if Dillashaw wins and tries his bullshit with DJ again. What do you know? Another guy who was champion elsewhere is doing great in the UFC.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum