GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion

+10
wekka
Mikal
Marcelo Tigre
ZuffaKiller
monaroCountry
nodogoshi
CDF47
MR.WILLIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE
KSW
14 posters
Go down
MR.WILLIE

M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:18 pm
MR.WILLIE

M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion - Page 2 Empty alexey kudin vs DRITAN BARJAMAJ added to m-1 challenge 39...

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:21 pm
M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion - Page 2 83774635614_20120209020331

The composition of the tournament M-1 Challenge 39 , which will be held on May 23 in Moscow, Crocus Expo, fully staffed. The final battle will be added battle of two distinct strikers in the heavyweight division - Alexei Kudin ( MMA Academy , Belarus ), 14-6 fight with Dritanom Barzhamai ( Austria ), 11-3

Seven-time world champion in Thai boxing, Alexei Kudin unsuccessful start in M-1 Grand Prix in 2013, losing to French nuggets Shabana Ka. Alexis is now facing a serious challenge to start a new winning streak to get to serious heights in mixed martial arts. First on his way to face stylistically comfortable, but very technical and fearless fighter.

living in Vienna Austrian Albanian Dritan Barzhamai famously spent his entire professional career that has lasted six years, he took calls from absolutely all the competitors who were willing to face off with him in the ring forces. In the last time he was playing quite well: in his last 11 fights his record of 10-1, with all the victories were won in advance. The latest victory of Austria celebrated this weekend, knocking out his opponent in the first round of the tournament in Italy.

http://mixfight.ru/news/2013/4/28/M_1_Challenge_39_Bitva_tyazhelovesov_udarnikov/
MR.WILLIE

M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:26 pm
Stav Economou should be given a chance in m-1 also
wekka
wekka

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:05 pm
Kudin should have a much better fight this time around. Ka was just a terrible stylistic match-up.
KSW
KSW

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:56 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:Stav Economou should be given a chance in m-1 also
Considering his fight against Grabowski Stav should fight the M-1 guys as well.
ZuffaKiller

Wed May 01, 2013 5:44 pm
ZuffaKiller

Sun May 05, 2013 7:06 pm
Magomed Ismailov and Ruslan Fomin were preparing to 39 M-1 Challenge

ZuffaKiller

Mon May 06, 2013 5:18 pm
French champion in BJJ will replace French Muay Thai champion

At M-1 Challenge 39, which will be held on May 23 in Moscow, Crocus Expo, there was a replacement of the French troops. Instead of Fabricio Ze Machado with Nikolaem Kaušanskim will fight Terence Girard Nagamoto.

22-year-old fighter nicknamed Borgia in his younger years was a triple champion France on Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and mixed martial arts has a professional record of 6-2.
The participants of the tournament:

Quarterfinals of the M-1 Grand Prix 2013

Ibragim Ibragimov (Legion), 5-1- Denis Smoldarev (Alexander Nevsky) 5-0

The battle for the title of champion of the M-1 Challenge in featherweight champion

Alex Nevzorov (Aleksandr Nevsky OEMK) 7-1- Marat Gafurov, 7-0

(Up to 84 kg) Vyacheslav Vasilevsky, 18-2- Charles Andrade (Brazil) 24-11-1

(over 93 kg) Damian Grabowski (Fightspirit), 16-1- Tadas Rimkevicius (Lithuania), 20-9

(over 93 kg) Dritan Baržamai (Austria), 11-3-- Alex Kudin (MMA Academy, Belarus), 14-6

(Up to 84 kg) Anatoly Currents (Aleksandr Nevsky OEMK), 1-6, Magomed Ismailov (Golden Team), 3-0

(65.8 kg) Vugar Bakhshiyev (Sambo-Peter), 9-6-- Bekbulat Magomedov (Golden Team), 6-0

(Up to 70 kg) Zulfiqar Usmanov (K4), 6-2, Ruslan Fomin (Golden Team), 1-0

(Up to 70 kg) Terence Girard Nagamoto (France), 6-2 to Nikolay Causanschii (MEI-Alliance), 3-0

(Up to 70 kg) Èhtigat Adakišiev (Azerbaijan), 4-2-1- Maxim Makarov (Lyon) 3-0

(Up to 77 kg) Ilya Doderkin (Sambo-Piter), 2-0- Islam Gugov (Golden Team), 2-2-1

http://www.mixfight.ru/news/2013/5/6/Chempion_Francii_po_BJJ_zamenit_chempiona_Francii_po_tayskom/
ZuffaKiller

Tue May 07, 2013 5:12 pm
Posted on May 7, 2013.

Exclusive footage of Alex Nevzorov and Anatoly Tokova to M-1 Challenge 39 on trainings in Derbent Club Champion.

ZuffaKiller

Tue May 07, 2013 5:13 pm
KSW
KSW

Wed May 15, 2013 3:50 pm
Mixfight.ru:
Moscow will host an open training session of the tournament M-1 Challenge 39

M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion - Page 2 14330

All bouts of M-1 Challenge 39, will be a non-standard ring, and in the hexagonal RAGE, consisting half of the grid, half of the ropes. In an open training session will include:
Ibrahim Ibragimov (Russia) - had five professional fights and they all ended in the first round. He defeated Kirill Sidelnikov , Denis Goltsova , Vladimir Kuchenko .
Denis Smoldarev (Estonia) - Champion M-1 Selection in the heavyweight division
Vyacheslav Vasilevsky (Russian) - Champion M-1 Selection and M-1 Challenge light heavyweight champion, two-time world champion in combat sambo.
Alexei Kudin (Belarus) - Seven-time world champion in Thai boxing
Damian Grabowski (Poland) - is in the top 15 of the best heavyweights in the world by leading international online publications, the European champion in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, vice-world champion in Brazilian jiu-jitsu champion UCFC.
Start training at 17.00. The training will be open to the public.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 15, 2013 6:41 pm
This Rage thing sucks. Sorry to keep bitching about it but I hate it. Wish they would go back to the standard ring ASAP.
KSW
KSW

Thu May 16, 2013 3:27 am
CDF47 wrote:This Rage thing sucks. Sorry to keep bitching about it but I hate it. Wish they would go back to the standard ring ASAP.
If they somehow can make this Rage standard in america instead of Cage I would be happy.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 16, 2013 2:17 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:
CDF47 wrote:This Rage thing sucks. Sorry to keep bitching about it but I hate it. Wish they would go back to the standard ring ASAP.
If they somehow can make this Rage standard in america instead of Cage I would be happy.

I'm just not a fan of it at all. I prefer either standard ring or cage in various shapes and sizes. Prefer standard ring in Asia and Europe and cage in North America for the most part with a little variety thrown in each continent.
KSW
KSW

Thu May 16, 2013 2:29 pm
CDF47 wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:

I'm just not a fan of it at all. I prefer either standard ring or cage in various shapes and sizes. Prefer standard ring in Asia and Europe and cage in North America for the most part with a little variety thrown in each continent.
If all promotions had to use the same thing would you choose the Rage or the Cage?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 16, 2013 2:35 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:

If all promotions had to use the same thing would you choose the Rage or the Cage?

Probably the ring but I love the variety of having both.
KSW
KSW

M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion - Page 2 Empty M-1 Challenge 39 Live Stream

Mon May 20, 2013 3:23 am

Last edited by PRIDE FC on Thu May 23, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
KSW
KSW

Mon May 20, 2013 11:20 am
From Mixfight.ru

Vyacheslav Vasilevsky: I do better in Russia

M-1 Challenge 39 Results & Discussion - Page 2 13183

- Slava, you have come to the decision to return to the M-1 Global? But before the conflict with the organization.

- Talks about my performances in the M-1 Global were going for quite some time. With regard to the conflict, I would not like to delve into the details. Just at some point there was some miscommunication between me and the M-1 in respect of contracts began to stratify other problems that grew like a snowball, and the case went to trial. In the end, I met with Vadim Finkelstein, and we talked, I think, to understand each other. We came to the consensus that I will continue to act in the M-1, and my next fight will take place on 23 May in Moscow.

- We know that athletes are not always carefully read into the details to sign a contract. Misunderstandings with contractual matters - the result of omissions your promoters?

- All of us from time to time make mistakes. I would not have to shift all the blame to the promoters. Sam took seriously enough to combat this side. Contract signed long ago, 2008 or 2009, as such, the promoter at the time I did not have all signed up myself. All gave their time training, but the problem did not really delved into contracts, signed what I was offered, almost without reading it. In general, the attitude to the formal side of the issue without proper seriousness of what to do, of course, should not have been. In addition, I began to pursue personal injury, first broke the one hand, then the other. Two years have stood some traumatic.

- Now you continue to work with the same promoters and managers?

- Yes, of course. They, like me, have made the correct conclusions, and I hope more of these misunderstandings will not. Now prepared my new contract for two years with M-1 Global, I read it carefully, if necessary, consult with lawyers, and until May 23, it will be signed. I'm glad it's over, you can safely do their work.

- About the time you spent in the United States, speaking in Bellator? What there were training conditions, accommodation and so on?

- I have already said that the conditions that I had to face in America, I did not like. This applied to living conditions and training that are likely to affect my speech is not the brightest in Bellator.

- Many Russian soldiers often express a desire to train and serve overseas. Your experience was not the best?

- I can not suggest anything to them or somehow warn. Each case is individual. My American manager put me in such terms. Maybe someone more luck and he will be in the best conditions. I'm not talking about bad or good conditions, I just think that a professional fighter should be prepared in different conditions.

- What is it you do not like Bellator?

- I almost had to train in the same room of the club K-Dojo, most of the time with the same sparring partner Adlan Amagov. Except for a few times when I went to the other rooms, but this was clearly not enough.

- Living conditions also left much to be desired?

- I lived in a small room in the hall, the food was also not the best.

- You were there with Adlan Amagov?

- We trained together and lived in a rented apartment Adlan.

- You lack a sparring partner?

- First, we were there with Adlan, then for some time to come Habib Nurmagomedov , Azamat Gashimov, Michael Malutin , but it happened already at the end of my stay in America, in addition, they are much easier to me. We had a coach, maybe not even bad, he tried to give something, but it was not quite what I need, I used to work and prepare for battle differently. , Emphasis on functional training, work with iron crosses and technical training received much less attention. As a result, going out to fight, I felt that the muscles "clogged" I did not have high-speed qualities. There was not enough and special training to a particular opponent. Very conscious of the lack of a personal trainer, the guys with whom I used to work. Even we can not say that something was missing one particular. Prepare for battle involves not only the refinement of technical actions or sparring, is a planned and varied work, and just planned and was not. I once again realized that the training requires a serious professional fighter and as a professional approach.

- Methods of preparing the American fighters of mixed style differs from the Russian?

- Established practices, as such, there is neither we nor them. In different rooms, different coaches training is built differently. Somewhere more emphasis on physical fitness and stamina, somewhere - the fight, somewhere - striking techniques. Every coach - his approach. I came across on sparring more drummers.

- How long have you been in America?

- A little more than a year. He arrived in mid-February, and left in mid-April of this year.

- Your sparring partner Adlan Amagov was able to adapt to living in America?

- This is not for me to judge. He trains and performs quite well, and I wish him every success.

- Do not you think that the adaptation in the United States largely depends on the conditions in which the Russian soldiers had to and have to train at home?

- This is partly, of course. In Moscow and St. Petersburg, the teenager is much more capability to engage in martial arts than in the periphery. On the other hand, and access to the entertainment at the teenager from the provinces is very limited. No Internet, no discos ... Fortunately, there is sport. I think that the revival of the Russian sports starts right in the regions and districts, and not on the bases of the major metropolitan centers of youth sport. I am confident that a key role in this play are not government agencies, and organizations such as the "League of the M-1", making their job regardless of the instructions of official structures.

- Then the question is directly related to the previous one. Adlan Amagov, like many other soldiers, the home was deprived of the opportunities that he has appeared in the U.S.?

- I can not speak for others, but it's probably true. Perhaps Adlan comfortable to train in America, I was better in Russia. Maybe he just for some reason, do not come to the attention of the Russian organizations for the mixed fights. Maybe our different with Adlan approach to the situation is different starting positions, the conditions in which we began to train and perform at the event.

- Where and with whom do you now train and prepare for the upcoming battle?

- In Nizhny Novgorod, I do not even organized a club and team-pro MMA, which now trains about two dozen promising, in my opinion, the fighters. With them and work.

- The first fight on the Bellator 61 tournament you won a unanimous decision from Victor O'Donnell's next fight in the finals Grand Prix after a month lost to Miguel Falcao. What was the reason for the defeat?

- I went to the first fight is not quite prepared for the reasons mentioned by the earlier. The second fight I would not call it a lost, I dominated the first two rounds, but maybe the judges' decision influenced hit, missed me in the third round. I tried to work in the front, I saw all the actions of their opponents and successfully blocked. Controlled and all his actions on the ground. I think it is fair to assign an extra fourth round, and then the question would not arise.

- This defeat once served as an additional incentive to return to the M-1?

- No, by this time almost all the differences with M-1 Global have been successfully resolved and everything was already predetermined. I've realized that to effectively prepare for battle can only in Russia.

- What, you could not train at home, and go to America only fights?

- The fact of the matter is that under the terms of the contract, I had all the time in the "location of the" I was not allowed to leave for a time between battles, the conditions were quite tough for me nerivychnye.

- How well do you know your upcoming opponent in what form fit to fight, on the basis of what exercise?

- Fights opponent looked at, it has set for itself the strengths and weaknesses come to fight on full alert, and train on the basis of established me in Nizhny Novgorod Club MMA pro. In preparation I help Sergey Yakovlev, Yuri Bukanov and my longtime coach Alexei Chugreev.

- So, before the forthcoming fight what statistics you spent fights?

- According to official statistics, I had 20 fights, of which 18 won. The last four fights in Russia last year won.

- It remains to wish you new victories and successful return to the M-1 Global!

- Thank you! I'll try not to disappoint the audience and the fans and show interesting fights.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon May 20, 2013 6:12 pm
^Won't be able to catch it live due to work but will definitely be watching Thurs. night or Friday morning. Looking forward to the GP continuing.
KSW
KSW

Tue May 21, 2013 9:56 am
^Slava is a ring fighter
MR.WILLIE

Wed May 22, 2013 10:46 am
Weighing results to M-1 Challenge 39

Quarterfinals M-1 Grand Prix 2013

Ibrahim Ibragimov ( Legion ) 113.5 kg - Denis Smoldarev ( Mamishev Team ) 115.3 kg

(84 kg) , Vyacheslav Vasilevsky 83.5 - Charles Andrade ( Brazil ) 86.2 kg *

(Over 93 kg) Damian Grabowski ( Fightspirit ) 109.7 kg - Tadas Rimkevičius ( Lithuania ), 120.25 kg

(Over 93 kg) Dritan Barzhamai ( Austria ) 100.5 kg - Alexei Kudin ( MMA Academy , Belarus ), 103.7 kg

(84 kg) , Anatoly Currents ( Alexander Nevsky OEMK ) 83.8 kg - Magomed Ismailov ( Golden Team ), 84.0 kg

(65.8 kg) , Vugar Bakhshiev ( Sambo, Peter ) 65.3 kg - Bekbulat Magomedov ( Golden Team ), 65.8 kg

(Up to 70.3 kg) Zulfiqar Usmanov ( K4 ) 70.05 kg - Ruslan Fomin ( Golden Team ), 70.05 kg

(Up to 70.3 kg) Terrence Girard Nagatomo ( France ) 70.0 ru - Nikolai Kaushansky ( MEI-Alliance ), 69.9 kg

(Up to 70.3 kg) Aliyar Sarker ( MEI-Alliance ), 68.2 kg - Maxim Makarov ( Lyon ), 69.75 kg

(Up to 77.0 kg) , Ilya Doderkin ( Sambo-Peter ), 76.95 - Islam Gugov ( Golden Team ), 77.1 kg

* - Charles Andrade could not keep within the weight. In an additional 4 hours data for sgonki, just in weight failed to meet, so after a mutual agreement with Vyacheslav Vasilevsky will fight with the yellow card

http://mixfight.ru/news/2013/5/22/Challenge_39/
MR.WILLIE

Wed May 22, 2013 10:51 am
Sodak
Sodak

Wed May 22, 2013 1:50 pm
What time is this on? early tomorrow morning?
KSW
KSW

Wed May 22, 2013 2:41 pm
Sodak wrote:What time is this on? early tomorrow morning?
Thursday at 12 Noon
KSW
KSW

Wed May 22, 2013 4:15 pm
How many of you guys will watch this? You can´t miss the return of Slava, the debut of Grabowski, the HW GP and the FW title fight..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum