GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Which UFC fighters do you want to see in KSW? Empty Which UFC fighters do you want to see in KSW?

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 am
Which UFC fighters do you want to see in the Big League?
KSW
KSW

Which UFC fighters do you want to see in KSW? Empty Re: Which UFC fighters do you want to see in KSW?

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:39 am
Shogun would be a perfect fit and I would like to see him vs Blachowicz for the LHW strap.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Which UFC fighters do you want to see in KSW? Empty Re: Which UFC fighters do you want to see in KSW?

Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:42 am
Everybody but Americans with "non-world class" NCAA Div I post-secondary school wrestling backgrounds.
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:37 am
Some good fights for KSW

Mark Hunt vs McCorkle 2 and Hunt vs Bedorf
Josh Barnett vs Pawel Nastula 2
Cung Le vs Materla and Le vs Khalidov
Wanderlei Silva vs Blachowicz
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:14 pm
^Would be cool to see those fights.
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:04 pm
How about Overeem vs Kharitonov 3, that would be an Epic fight. What do you KSW fans say? Who do you want to see in the KSW ring with their amazing production?
MR.WILLIE

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:25 pm
guys i like ksw and i really hope they can grow but 4 events a year with 7 fights a card, does not make them the next pride...and i say this with respect but is just the true
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:31 pm
^I'd love to see them continue building up new star fighters and bringing in some solid fighters when they leave other promotions to build up these fighters. There production is top notch and the attendance and ratings they get is impressive. Hope they stay on this trend and continue to grow. They should hold at least 7 or 8 events per year and then focus on 4 divisions and stack those up.
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:12 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:guys i like ksw and i really hope they can grow but 4 events a year with 7 fights a card, does not make them the next pride...and i say this with respect but is just the true
I don´t care if they´re the new PRIDE or not, KSW is unique. It´s the way I want mma to be. Ring, good rules/scoring, bigger than life production and a classy approach to the sport.
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:14 pm
WILLIE do you rather want to see the top guys in Ultimate FC with crappy production, rotten approach to the sport, unified rules and cage?

Last edited by PRIDE FC on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MR.WILLIE

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:15 pm
they are unique but dont have 60-150k to sign top level free agents....they have 10k for mccorkle, and my comment is not that i dislike the company is that people here often mention them in the same sentence as pride and its not accurate!!!!
MR.WILLIE

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:16 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:WILLIE do you rather want to see the top guys in Ultimate FC with crappy production, unified rules and cage?

off course not my friend...
MR.WILLIE

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:18 pm
i like their production and the ring....and i enjoy their talents as mamed, blachowicz, materla etc etc etc...

but they are is a disadvantedge when it comes to money, 

as michal said ppv model in poland does not work....70k buys is not enough with no tv money to persuade top free agents, thats my point it has nothing to do with ksw as a company
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:20 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:i like their production and the ring....and i enjoy their talents as mamed, blachowicz, materla etc etc etc...

but they are is a disadvantedge when it comes to money, 

as michal said ppv model in poland does not work....70k buys is not enough with no tv money to persuade top free agents, thats my point it has nothing to do with ksw as a company
I´m talking about what you want, if you could choose. This is a what if thread. Let´s say KSW had the money to sign any fighter in the world. Who do you want to see in the KSW ring?
wekka
wekka

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:28 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:WILLIE do you rather want to see the top guys in Ultimate FC with crappy production, rotten approach to the sport, unified rules and cage?

He's being realistic. KSW is probably the top European promotion right now, although M-1 definitely has a say in that, but KSW needs to expand beyond seven fight cards, bi-monthly events, and build more fighters outside of Khalidov, Materla, Blachowicz, and Pudzianowski. (I wouldn't count Nastula, since he's probably got three years left in him, at best)
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:58 pm
wekka wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:WILLIE do you rather want to see the top guys in Ultimate FC with crappy production, rotten approach to the sport, unified rules and cage?

He's being realistic. KSW is probably the top European promotion right now, although M-1 definitely has a say in that, but KSW needs to expand beyond seven fight cards, bi-monthly events, and build more fighters outside of Khalidov, Materla, Blachowicz, and Pudzianowski. (I wouldn't count Nastula, since he's probably got three years left in him, at best)
I know but sometimes we need to use our imagination and discuss what we want. Being realistic all the time is not fun. Who do you want to see in KSW if you could choose any fighter in the World?
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:29 pm
The purpose of a forum is to discuss what will happen and what you want to happen, that goes for everything from politics to sports.
KSW
KSW

Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:04 pm
So me and Dag are the only KSW fans here?

Which UFC fighters do you want to see in KSW? 312411433
Adax

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:09 pm
Materla vs. Okami or Belcher or Bisping might be interesting.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:58 pm
Saidov against Condit
Materla against Okami, Munoz
Khalidov against Silva, Weidman
Blachowicz against Mousasi, Gustafson, Hendo, Lyoto
wekka
wekka

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:08 pm
Exciting fighters.

Te Huna, Charles Oliveira, MAXI, Hirota, Duffee, Krylov, Hunt, etc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum