GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mikal
Mikal

King Mo Responds to UFC Groupies Empty King Mo Responds to UFC Groupies

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 am
http://www.cagedinsider.com/bellator/bellator-106-king-mo-responds-ufc-groupies/

“It’s about guys trying to come up and be respected within an organization that a lot of people out there, UFC groupies, they downplay the whole card. I’ve seen people on Twitter saying, ‘Bellator failed because it’s (not) on pay-per-view.’ Why are you complaining about fights falling through when there are still fights left. Be happy you’re seeing fights for free. Don’t bash organizations because they have shortcomings. They’re fights. If you want to see lesser fights, go to a bar, get two people drunk, and then instigate a fight between them. You can watch a fight for free then. But if you want to see high-level competition, tune in to Spike TV Nov. 2 and watch this fight.”

“I feel like the theme of this whole card is people trying to come up. Newton trying to make a name for himself. I’m trying to beat Newton to get revenge. (Daniel) Straus and (Pat) Curran are both trying to make names for themselves, and … (Eddie) Alvarez is trying to get back in the spotlight, and Chandler’s like, ‘I’m the champ. You’re not getting your belt back.’

RussianTopTeam

King Mo Responds to UFC Groupies Empty Re: King Mo Responds to UFC Groupies

Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:07 am
Mo, stern. Stern but fair.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:49 am
meh... dumb, imo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum