GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

USA Today responds to UFC payola allegations Empty USA Today responds to UFC payola allegations

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:02 pm
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/27/9047893/usa-today-responds-to-ufc-payola-allegations-dana-white-mma

Interesting on MMA media

"If you are credentialed by the UFC, then it is almost assumed that you are a little bit corrupted," he explained. "It has less to do with the actual people credentialed and more to do with the fact that Dana has thrown so many people out. That was something that I was certainly aware of when I was working for USA Today full time. I knew that the feeling was that if you were inside the circle that you had to be compliant."

Given Dana's history of banning media members like Loretta Hunt and Josh Gross, it is understandable why some would question those who are able to get access. However, USA Today says they have nothing to hide regarding their relationship with the UFC.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

USA Today responds to UFC payola allegations Empty Re: USA Today responds to UFC payola allegations

Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:39 pm
stu3ufc wrote:http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/27/9047893/usa-today-responds-to-ufc-payola-allegations-dana-white-mma

Interesting on MMA media

"If you are credentialed by the UFC, then it is almost assumed that you are a little bit corrupted," he explained. "It has less to do with the actual people credentialed and more to do with the fact that Dana has thrown so many people out. That was something that I was certainly aware of when I was working for USA Today full time. I knew that the feeling was that if you were inside the circle that you had to be compliant."

Given Dana's history of banning media members like Loretta Hunt and Josh Gross, it is understandable why some would question those who are able to get access. However, USA Today says they have nothing to hide regarding their relationship with the UFC.

Interesting article.

"If you are credentialed by the UFC, then it is almost assumed that you are a little bit corrupted," he explained.

Seems like a bit of an understatement based on the BS I read on many of these websites and seen on these news programs over the years.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

USA Today responds to UFC payola allegations Empty Re: USA Today responds to UFC payola allegations

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:42 pm
i'm just fucking sick of how you're not allowed to say anything bad about them

UFC trying to protect their reputation in every small way even when they're fucking everyone over

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:35 pm
stu3ufc wrote:i'm just fucking sick of how you're not allowed to say anything bad about them

UFC trying to protect their reputation in every small way even when they're fucking everyone over

Yup, that is how they operate.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum