GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mikal
Mikal

Bekbulat Magomedov signs with the UFC Empty Bekbulat Magomedov signs with the UFC

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:00 pm
http://www.mmaconvert.com/2013/11/12/magomedov-and-chope-make-ufc-debuts-at-ufc-fight-night-34/

Originally expected to fight at RUFF 11, he withdrew from his fight. the 11-0 145'er is now in the UFC and will fight Will Chope.

Last edited by Mikal on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

wekka

Bekbulat Magomedov signs with the UFC Empty Re: Bekbulat Magomedov signs with the UFC

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:19 pm
The news.I take from this is that I can't believe Will Chope is in the UFC
Mikal
Mikal

Bekbulat Magomedov signs with the UFC Empty Re: Bekbulat Magomedov signs with the UFC

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:54 pm
wekka wrote:The news.I take from this is that I can't believe Will Chope is in the UFC
May I ask why? I don't know much about him, but he's on an 18-1 stint with 14 straight wins and a shitload of submissions. Doesn't seem like too bad of a prospect being 23 with 4 of his 5 losses being his within his first 5 MMA fights.

wekka

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:10 pm
Mikal wrote:
wekka wrote:The news.I take from this is that I can't believe Will Chope is in the UFC
May I ask why? I don't know much about him, but he's on an 18-1 stint with 14 straight wins and a shitload of submissions. Doesn't seem like too bad of a prospect being 23 with 4 of his 5 losses being his within his first 5 MMA fights.
He's been feasting on extremely weak competition and is pretty much nothing.more than a more talented George Roop with his size.

I just think there is a dearth of.talent in.that weightclass in Asia
They might not have the attractive record on paper but they've faced superior competition.
Mikal
Mikal

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:16 pm
wekka wrote:
Mikal wrote:
He's been feasting on extremely weak competition and is pretty much nothing.more than a more talented George Roop with his size.

I just think there is a dearth of.talent in.that weightclass in Asia
They might not have the attractive record on paper but they've faced superior competition.
Gotcha. Guess we'll see how he does! Funny who gets signed when the UFC goes to areas that they've never been to before.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum