GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014

+9
Rocksoldier84
SRC
Aunt Red
backdoor to zuffa
Mikal
wekka
adam
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
Dagwood
13 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014 Empty UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014

Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 am

Posted on the UG by BrattMamley

kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014 Empty Re: UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014

Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:44 am
Poor bastard sheep who are watching that Lex Luthor try to kill this sport. let keep a close eye on him!

adam
adam

UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014 Empty Re: UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014

Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:30 am
I see they are staying as classy as ever. Rolling Eyes
wekka
wekka

Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:42 pm
LOL at "WORLD FUCKING DOMINATION"
Mikal
Mikal

Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:49 pm
wekka wrote: LOL at "WORLD FUCKING DOMINATION"
Made me laugh too.
wekka
wekka

Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:02 pm
Its almost as if it's self parody.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:05 pm
OMG that's real?
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 pm
LMFAO UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014 3077217049 
SRC
SRC

Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:27 pm
It's more than what any other company can say imo.

I don't sweat this stuff. Whatever happened to liking fights?
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:30 pm
Don't like it. Cursing can be funny to me but this isn't. It's like they're trying to say "We mean business cause we said Fucking so we're not playing games".

The thought of UFC running other companies worldwide into the ground is a scary thought.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:32 pm
SRC wrote:It's more than what any other company can say imo.

Don't you get it. It's about them trying to take over the world of MMA with their terrible cage, terrible rules, mafia family ownership, and terrible public head who does worse things on live tv than disgraced Toronto mayor Rob Ford ever has. In the rest of the world you get fired or tossed out of office for that crap. What professional team president or team owner have you ever seen do what Dana does publicly day after day after day??? Those organization couldn't afford the bad publicity. At some point it would affect their credibility with consumers and then affect their bottom line or limit their market potential. Ownership or leagues would sanction him or ownership and then fire his ass if it continued.

Dana, Lorenzo, and Zuffa have already limited the potential of MMA in their own domestic markets. Now they want to spread that shitty style of fighting, their cage, and their rules around the world. Their a disease that will have the same affect of limiting MMA's potential in other regions of the world.

The good part is... they'll never be able to accomplish what they are trying to do. They are to stupid and too arrogant to figure out how to succeed in a major way in far off foreign markets. The only time they have ever had real success is when they've stolen intellectual property or walked luckily and unwittingly into something. Their original business moves have not remotely had the success they thought they would. This world conquest in response to them struggling in their own market will see them with the same fate as 'all' other empires in history. The next thing you know they'll be attacking Russia on a 2nd eastern front.

UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014 238422389
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:48 pm
SRC wrote:Hitler had some good ideas.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:03 pm
I agree with you dagwood but some people just don't get it and I think they just need to open their eyes and see the truth

UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014 The-dnc-obey-politics-1337552411
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:53 pm
Dagwood wrote:
SRC wrote:It's more than what any other company can say imo.

Don't you get it. It's about them trying to take over the world of MMA with their terrible cage, terrible rules, mafia family ownership, and terrible public head who does worse things on live tv than disgraced Toronto mayor Rob Ford ever has. In the rest of the world you get fired or tossed out of office for that crap. What professional team president or team owner have you ever seen do what Dana does publicly day after day after day??? Those organization couldn't afford the bad publicity. At some point it would affect their credibility with consumers and then affect their bottom line or limit their market potential. Ownership or leagues would sanction him or ownership and then fire his ass if it continued.

Dana, Lorenzo, and Zuffa have already limited the potential of MMA in their own domestic markets. Now they want to spread that shitty style of fighting, their cage, and their rules around the world. Their a disease that will have the same affect of limiting MMA's potential in other regions of the world.

The good part is... they'll never be able to accomplish what they are trying to do. They are to stupid and too arrogant to figure out how to succeed in a major way in far off foreign markets. The only time they have ever had real success is when they've stolen intellectual property or walked luckily and unwittingly into something. Their original business moves have not remotely had the success they thought they would. This world conquest in response to them struggling in their own market will see them with the same fate as 'all' other empires in history. The next thing you know they'll be attacking Russia on a 2nd eastern front.

UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014 238422389
Real talk.

Uncle Red wrote:
SRC wrote:Hitler had some good ideas.
Rolling LMAO 
MuayTyson

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:28 pm
I see they're not shy of making it clear who their target demographic is.
adam
adam

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm
I think MMA and the fans win as a whole when there is healthy competition.

And I think other orgs will rise to the top to compete with ZUFFA on a similar playing field.

I see ZUFFA heading down a slow demise. It may take years and years but they have nearly reached their ceiling IMO.

I DON'T see them taking over the Russian/Easter Euro/ and Asian markets like they have with the US and Brazil.

They might have a few shows here and there but I don't think it'll be enough to be considered "world fucking domination" lol.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:09 pm
World Fucking Domination, huh?  So when is UFC Bhutan going to happen?  Or UFC France?  Germany?  Egypt? Nigeria?  I fail to see how having a large market in America and Brazil while holding once a year shows (if that) in Japan and Macau equals world domination.  

Last edited by Hamilcar on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted rant)
wekka
wekka

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Hamilcar wrote:World Fucking Domination, huh?  So when is UFC Bhutan going to happen?  Or UFC France?  Germany?  Egypt? Nigeria?  I fail to see how having a large market in America and Brazil while holding once a year shows (if that) in Japan and Macau equals world domination.  
They've had shows in Germany. Plans are.to have shows in Poland and India, as well. Not bad for an American based company but definitely nowhere near domination.
Adax

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:17 pm
SUPA FITE LEEG is the only MMA India should ever need or want.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:53 pm
wekka wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:World Fucking Domination, huh?  So when is UFC Bhutan going to happen?  Or UFC France?  Germany?  Egypt? Nigeria?  I fail to see how having a large market in America and Brazil while holding once a year shows (if that) in Japan and Macau equals world domination.  
They've had shows in Germany. Plans are.to have shows in Poland and India, as well. Not bad for an American based company but definitely nowhere near domination.
I stand corrected on Germany (UFC 122).

But right now they just put on an event in some country headlined with their one guy who happens to have been born in the same country or have the same skin color and then leave maybe to show up next year. They are the like rich uncle who shows up once a year for Christmas. That is not dominating the market in the country. Let's say they go show up at India for a show. Tickets and pay per views do insanely well their for UFC India. But Super Fight League is still putting on more events there every year. They are the ones that Indian MMA fighters go to sign on, not the UFC. The UFC just showed up, put on a good show and left. They did not grow the sport there or raise the fighters. SFL is there to grow the sport in India not the UFC. Even if the UFC does their nauseating TUF thing. It is still just a small segment of the MMA fighters there.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 pm
ufc=UFC HQ - Dana & Lorenzo prep the company for amazing plans for 2014 Z
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:24 pm
Just got word that the 2014 plans are 54 events in the year. A UFC event every single Saturday and then some.

ugh.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:27 pm
nope.
Lorenzo Fertitta: UFC will run 40+ events in 2014
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:32 pm
Hamilcar wrote:Just got word that the 2014 plans are 54 events in the year.  A UFC event every single Saturday and then some.  

ugh.
I expect I will not give a shit about half of these watered down "who the hell are these guys?" cards.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum