GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. Empty Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:18 am
http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/video-white-says-rousey-wont-be-reprimanded-for-calling-cyborg-an-it/

Watch the shill journalists laugh. One of the grossest videos Ive ever seen. I dont really care that much about Cyborg but she is a person and seems nice on her facebook and twitter. No one who has met her has sad bad things about her.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. Empty Re: Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:57 pm
Cyborg looks exactly like her ex husband I don't take offense with what rousey said its her opinion ....

Cyborg looks more like a man then fallon fox LOL.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. Empty Re: Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:59 pm
Rousey looks like a man and talks like a retarded redneck trucker

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. Ronda_rousey0.640x960
fka
fka

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:10 pm
I'd still do rousey over Cyborg ANYDAY

Its just fighters talking crap who cares.
wekka
wekka

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:11 pm
Forget Rousey and Cyborg.

Fujii is the true babe.
Adax

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:21 pm
wekka wrote:Fujii is the true babe.

Fujii steals my heart daily on twitter  I love you  cat  I love you  cat I love you cat I love you cat I love you cat I love you 
wekka
wekka

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:32 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
wekka wrote:Fujii is the true babe.

Fujii steals my heart daily on twitter  I love you  cat  I love you  cat I love you cat I love you cat I love you cat I love you 

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. MegumiFujii3
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:48 pm
fka wrote:I'd still do rousey over Cyborg ANYDAY

Its just fighters talking crap who cares.

So you're into man bodies.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:23 pm
Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. Ronda-rousey-nude-photos-6

and she is really going to make fun of women for looking like guys?
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:57 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/video-white-says-rousey-wont-be-reprimanded-for-calling-cyborg-an-it/

Watch the shill journalists laugh. One of the grossest videos Ive ever seen. I dont really care that much about Cyborg but she is a person and seems nice on her facebook and twitter. No one who has met her has sad bad things about her.
Dana deserves the worst treatment from everyone. The guy has absolutely no class and no respect for other human beings.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 pm
With makeup Cyborg is an attractive woman.

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. Cyborg+Santos+3
MuayTyson

Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:14 am
iforgotmypassword wrote:Rousey looks like a man and talks like a retarded redneck trucker

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. Ronda_rousey0.640x960

Your words may sound rather harsh but i truly have to agree with you on this.

Is that pic real ?

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. 363752308
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:14 am
lol Rousey has a better chest than me!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:23 am
dana is a douche bag
fka
fka

Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:01 pm
With makeup Cyborg is an attractive woman.

Lmao um whatever your into man its cool....j/k
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:07 pm
fka wrote:With makeup Cyborg is an attractive woman.

Lmao um whatever your into man its cool....j/k
You don´t think she´s f#ckable in the pic I posted? Atleast the body is attractive, just look at the average woman in that age.
fka
fka

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:42 pm
Honestly no I really don't find her attractive.

But to each their own right Smile
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:07 am
Dana is pathetic.

I think that in the near future the Fertitta's will replace him with some other front man/puppet.

Both are good fighters. If they fight my pick is that Cyborg would win.

Looks wise. I know the Zuffa hype machine is painting Rousey as some sex symbol but she's not in my opinion. Between the two I find Cyborg to be more attractive.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:20 am
Duke down, 3 to go

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. RR
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:21 am
Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. BmGtbtDIQAASTPf

Dana White saying Cyborg looks like Wanderlei in a dress, then imitating her walk. 9xDHlxZ
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum