GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Bellator releases Will Brooks and Strips Vitaly Minakov of Hw belt  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator releases Will Brooks and Strips Vitaly Minakov of Hw belt

Tue May 17, 2016 6:51 pm
Will brooks puts me to fucking sleep

lol at tito vs bonnar over his fight ahahaha

brooks sucks...fucking blanket
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Bellator releases Will Brooks and Strips Vitaly Minakov of Hw belt  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator releases Will Brooks and Strips Vitaly Minakov of Hw belt

Tue May 17, 2016 7:00 pm
TeepToTheJunk wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:I like Brooks and he's a loss but he's been whining for a year and a head ache. The joke is on him though because he can test the free market but unless ONE or Rizin are interested then the UFC will offer him a shitty deal since there isn't a lot of interest. As for Minakov, I like him but bout fucking time. There is no reason he should've held it as long as it did. The heavyweight division has gotten much better and they deserve a chance to compete it.

It is definitely now time to take the title from Minakov.  I didn't want to see it happen but it was the right call.  It's been too long since he defended the belt.  
He's been holding out for money, as is his right.  They, in turn, took their belt back, so now he's doing so without holding up their HW division.  Minakov's manager runs FightNights so he'll be ok either way.

Makes sense. I guess Fight Nights could keep him busy for now and get him some good opponents.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 17, 2016 7:02 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:Lombard is a Bjornator reject .... what has lombard done since? nothing

bjorn was right to let him go

When he left he was a pretty big loss to the org. at the time due to the run he was on.  Eddie was the other big loss.  Konrad just retired so that does not really count as a fighter leaving the org.  

lombard was a big fish in a small pond then. Bellators MW division was never amazing.

Melvin manoeff is getting a title shot for nothing lol

Manhoef shot is a bit out of nowhere. I'd like to see Wand/Manhoef in Bellator or RIZIN.

TeepToTheJunk
TeepToTheJunk

Wed May 18, 2016 5:21 pm
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:Lombard is a Bjornator reject .... what has lombard done since? nothing

When he left he was a pretty big loss to the org. at the time due to the run he was on.  Eddie was the other big loss.  Konrad just retired so that does not really count as a fighter leaving the org.  

lombard was a big fish in a small pond then. Bellators MW division was never amazing.

Manhoef shot is a bit out of nowhere.  I'd like to see Wand/Manhoef in Bellator or RIZIN.

Wand/Manhoef in bellator kickboxing plz. That would be a furious strikefest.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 18, 2016 10:24 pm
TeepToTheJunk wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Manhoef shot is a bit out of nowhere.  I'd like to see Wand/Manhoef in Bellator or RIZIN.

Would be cool if they did one kickboxing and one MMA.
TeepToTheJunk
TeepToTheJunk

Wed May 18, 2016 11:33 pm
CDF47 wrote:
TeepToTheJunk wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

A 3 round fight.
1sr Round boxing
2nd round kickboxing
3rd round MMA
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 19, 2016 8:33 pm
TeepToTheJunk wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
TeepToTheJunk wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

A 3 round fight.
1sr Round boxing
2nd round kickboxing
3rd round MMA

That works too. JMMA holds fights like that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum