GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor  - August 26th (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 3 Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor - August 26th (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:52 am
I will say I didn't see this fight because I'm not into boxing or either guy. However, I'm glad McGregor lost because we never hear the end of it especially from Dana.
westcott123
westcott123

Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor  - August 26th (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 3 Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor - August 26th (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:00 am
^^and the mcnuggets if he McGregor won we  god help us all if that happened they would've acted like he was the greatest thing ever .

My mistake they all ready do
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:19 am
westcott123 wrote:^^and the mcnuggets if he McGregor won we  god help us all if that happened they would've acted like he was the greatest thing ever .

Dana White was saying he be the greatest or biggest athlete if he got the win. As for the "McNuggets", sadly McGregor is the latest fighter to have fans who are obnoxious. They're no different then Ronda Rousey's fans who said she would beat male bantamweights or Mayweather.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:16 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:I will say I didn't see this fight because I'm not into boxing or either guy. However, I'm glad McGregor lost because we never hear the end of it especially from Dana.

Even if you're not into boxing, this fight may be worth watching for you. I thought it was real entertaining and surprising.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:17 pm
westcott123 wrote:^^and the mcnuggets if he McGregor won we  god help us all if that happened they would've acted like he was the greatest thing ever .

There would be no end to it...LOL
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum