GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:18 pm
Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  B197_1920x1080_announce.jpg?quality=0
Bellator
April 28, 2018
AllState Arena
Rosemont, Illinois, USA
Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg

Main Card:
Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Fedor-emelianenko-headshot.png?quality=0Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_Russia.svgFedor Emelianenko (36-5)  vs.        (18-11) Frank MirBellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svgBellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Frank-mir-headshot.png?quality=0   
Main Event | Grand Prix First Round| Heavyweight | 265 lbs (120 kg)

The third opening round matchup in 2018's Bellator Heavyweight World Grand Prix will feature the greatest heavyweight of all time FedorEmelianenko(36-5, 1 NC) taking on former world champion Frank Mir (18-11) in Bellator's return to Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill. on Saturday, April 28.

A former PRIDE champion, "The Last Emperor" is one of the most revered and respected heavyweight fighters the sport has seen. Stone-faced and quiet, Emelianenko boasted one of the most impressive unbeaten streaks in the history of MMA, not losing a bout between 2001 and 2009. A multi-time world champion in MMA and Sambo, Fedor recently returned to the sport after a brief hiatus, accumulating two decisive wins since his return to action and taking on Matt Mitrione in an instant classic at Bellator NYC.

Frank Mir joined Bellator earlier this year following 15 years in the UFC where he became a two-time world champion, collected 16 victories and defeated a who's who of heavyweight contenders, including Brock Lesnar, "Bigfoot" Silva, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Mirko Cro Cop. Fighting out of Las Vegas, Mir set numerous records while competing with his former promotion, highlighted by the most fights (27), victories (16), and submissions (8) in heavyweight history. With 14 of his 18 career wins coming by way of knockout or submission, the Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt will now try his hand in Bellator's heavyweight division.

Last edited by Kingfedor on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:23 pm
For Fedor to win I say is to keep it standing he will have the speed and power advantage he also does have the better gas tank fighting mir on the ground is to risky in my opinion.

I really do want Fedor to win if mir wins congratulations if he does it is just you will hear " yeah see ufc was always superior to pride" pride was all fake fedor is,was scared of the ufc and the same  shit they always repeat.

Of course if fedor wins you can all expect frank was never that good, his past his prime, the fight was fixed.

As I said the ufc might be top dog it has the most casual fan base I mean would Connor be as popular if he went to one fc instead of the ufc? Or would they be calling stipe the greatest heavyweight of all time if he was say Bellator champion or rizin champion?.

Guarantee the same people who say stipe the goat will be the same people who will say his can crusher.

I saw that francis fight those people think that a prime fedor would not have put up a much better fight then francis shows how fucking deluded they are.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  Empty Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:55 am
westcott123 wrote:For Fedor to win I say is to keep it standing he will have the speed and power advantage he also does have the better gas tank fighting mir on the ground is to risky in my opinion.

I really do want Fedor to win if mir wins congratulations if he does it is just you will hear " yeah see ufc was always superior to pride" pride was all fake fedor is,was scared of the ufc and the same  shit they always repeat.

Of course if fedor wins you can all expect frank was never that good, his past his prime, the fight was fixed.

As I said the ufc might be top dog it has the most casual fan base I mean would Connor be as popular if he went to one fc instead of the ufc? Or would they be calling stipe the greatest heavyweight of all time if he was say Bellator champion or rizin champion?.

Guarantee the same people who say stipe the goat will be the same people who will say his can crusher.

I saw that francis fight those people think that a prime fedor would not have put up a much better fight then francis shows how fucking deluded they are.

I love how they say PRIDE was fixed but explain Fedor's thrashing of Sylvia and knocking Arlovski the fuck out as both were in Affliction and both in the US of A?

The PRIDE fixed stuff is weird because you would think more fighters would come out and say how they threw fights since fighters make excuses all the time when they lose. Rampage could've said the first two Silva fights were fixed but the UFC one was real to explain why he lost and then won.

Not only that but it's clear Dream Stage Entertainment would've wanted Sakuraba as champion at one point instead of getting mauled by Silva three times. Fedor has clearly said that they want Noguiera and Cro Cop over him as World Heavyweight Champion. Look at the Fedor/Cro Cop hype video as it's almost all on Cro Cop while the champion is almost not in it.

I also find it funny that Fedor is scared of UFC when he competed in PRIDE during his prime and no matter what, PRIDE was #1 in the early to mid 2000s. Ironically, if Fedor was scared of top competition, he would've went to the UFC in the early 2000s. Look at the heavyweights they had.

Zuffa may be gone but their zombies live on.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:22 am
^^ exactly and if you ask them well if pride was just fixing fights why would they have fedor as there heavyweight champion?  I mean really out of all the heavyweight they chose a pudgy unassuming Russian guy to be there champion. The answers I use to get were they either ignored  me or they call me "a delusional nut hugger" or they talk about pride it self being fixed and try and change the subject.

I used to argue with them but it gets to the point were it is like yeah whatever I  heard that a million times before.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:47 pm
https://www.mmamania.com/2018/2/1/16959668/rory-macdonald-banned-bellator-grand-prix-keep-him-from-knocking-out-fedor-emelianenko-mma

Rory a great fighter but when was the last time he cold clocked someone?

The Dan fight they must think that Dan beat the shit out of fedor then knocked him out. Facebook even worse I guess a lot of ufc fighters are blind delusional nut huggers smh all this because he wouldn't suck up to Dana white and the ufc

Fedor in my view will always be the goat even on my death bed I will always consider him the goat I don't care how "evolved" it gets yeah because gassing out in the first round and having no ground game is 100% "evolution".
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:32 pm
Notice how all this is is a disgusting ploy to get McDonald's name in the media by talking about Fedor. That tells you as much as you need to know. But it is pretty dishonorable.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:33 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://www.mmamania.com/2018/2/1/16959668/rory-macdonald-banned-bellator-grand-prix-keep-him-from-knocking-out-fedor-emelianenko-mma

Rory a great fighter but when was the last time he cold clocked someone?

The Dan fight they must think that Dan beat the shit out of fedor then knocked him out. Facebook even worse I guess a lot of ufc fighters are blind delusional nut huggers smh all this because he wouldn't suck up to Dana white and the ufc

Fedor in my view will always be the goat even on my death bed I will always consider him the goat I don't care how "evolved" it gets yeah because gassing out in the first round and having no ground game is 100% "evolution".

You got to love how Fedor is supposed to be overrated and yet, everyone still wants to fight and beat him. What does it say that a ww would move up to hw just to do this? Fedor is like pie and everyone still wants a piece.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:39 pm
^^that is ironic for a guy who was just a can crusher scared to fight the ultra super beings arlovski and Sylvia in his prime they for some strange reason want to get his name on their record win lose or draw.I agree nodogoshi it is dishonorable of course when did they ever have any honour?

Last edited by westcott123 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:50 pm
Even Mir said he wanted a warmup fight.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:12 pm
nodogoshi wrote:Even Mir said he wanted a warmup fight.

Let him think let them all think that let them think fedor just a warm up fight they will be dumbfounded when all of sudden fedor has the belt around his waist. Frank said the competition evolved I somewhat disagree in the lighter weight classes yes certainly in the heavier division fedor the most well rounded heavyweight in mma history if not top 3 at least at 205 apart from jones and lesser extent DC how many light heavyweight are truly well rounded?

Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:29 am
Neiman Gracie will put his undefeated record on the line versus Javier Torres at Bellator 198, promotion officials confirmed to MMA Fighting on Friday. The fight card is scheduled for April 28 at the AllState Arena in Rosemont, Ill.

Gracie (7-0) was originally supposed to face Torres (10-3, 1 no-contest) last October, but “Chunty Boy” was forced out of the bout due to an injury. Gracie faced Zak Bucia instead, and won via second-round submission.

Gracie started his mixed martial arts career in 2013, scoring back-to-back submissions in WSOF before signing with Bellator and winning five in a row with four finishes.

Torres, a TUF 13 alum who has also fought inside the WSOF cage, enters his Bellator debut riding a four-fight winning streak at middleweight, including a five-round decision victory in the high altitude of Mexico City. Torres will drop down to welterweight for this fight.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 pm
Good replacement for Gracie
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:10 am
https://www.mmamania.com/2011/7/28/2247829/ungodly-numbers-a-look-at-fedor-emelianenko

Old one but it talks about the statistics of the last emperor. I will say this fedor didn't always fight the best guys at the end of the day when you fight 5x 6x a year that is bound to to happen same with Wanderlei silva
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:26 am
I will also add it is ironic of how at the time the ufc  were still are saying fedor was just a can crusher yet calling Anderson silva the greatest martial artist of all time despite the cans on his record hell he even ended up loosing to a can.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:36 pm
westcott123 wrote:I will also add it is ironic of how at the time the ufc  were still are saying fedor was just a can crusher yet calling Anderson silva the greatest martial artist of all time despite the cans on his record hell he even ended up  loosing to a can.

Ah, you forget. When Silva lost Takase, that was before his prime so that doesn't count.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:08 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I will also add it is ironic of how at the time the ufc  were still are saying fedor was just a can crusher yet calling Anderson silva the greatest martial artist of all time despite the cans on his record hell he even ended up  loosing to a can.

Ah, you forget. When Silva lost Takase, that was before his prime so that doesn't count.

On yeah even though he was 28 and 11-1 well in my view if people going on about how fedor was only 33 when he lost to werdum despite having over 30 bouts then they should not be able to say uh Anderson wasn't in his prime when he lost to Takase.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:09 am
Fedor ufc champs beaten Mark Coleman 2x Kevin Randleman, Antonio noguiera 2x Andrei arlovski Tim Sylvia 8
Anderson silva rich Franklin 2x Vitor belfort 3
GSP matt Hughes 2x Matt serra Carlos Condit Johnny hendrix Micheal bisping. 6
Jon jones shogun rua, rampage jackson, lyoto machida, Rashard Evans, Daniel cormier 2x 6

I thought I post this to show the number of ufc  title holders there 4 have beaten for a guy who has never fought there he has more wins against ufc title holders then guys who have been to the ufc  especially for a long time.

westcott123
westcott123

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:10 am
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:24 am
westcott123 wrote:Fedor ufc champs beaten Mark Coleman 2x Kevin Randleman, Antonio noguiera 2x Andrei arlovski Tim Sylvia 8
Anderson silva rich Franklin 2x Vitor belfort 3
GSP matt Hughes 2x Matt serra Carlos Condit Johnny hendrix Micheal bisping. 6
Jon jones shogun rua, rampage jackson, lyoto machida, Rashard Evans, Daniel cormier 2x 6

I thought I post this to show the number of ufc  title holders there 4 have beaten for a guy who has never fought there he has more wins against ufc title holders then guys who have been to the ufc  especially for a long time.

That's always been the weird thing. People go after Fedor for never having fought in UFC but look at his stats. He has more wins over UFC champions then more of the guys the UFC has proclaimed the GOAT. Hell, look at Mir. Mir spent 99% of his career in UFC and he only has wins over three former champions in Lesnar, Sylvia, and Noguiera. Fedor, who never fought in the UFC has more wins over former UFC champions then Mir despite Mir having been there for 16 years.

Didn't realize Silva only has three wins. Silva is a legend and no disrespect intended but it's amazing how people bought him as the GOAT when his resume wasn't that amazing. GSP and Jones had better. Speaking of Jones, you could argue Jon Jones only beat Cormier once giving the second fight being overturned.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:05 am
Well technically it is 4 I forgot about Newton in pride even then fedor still has more  wins.

About Jones people say oh he just more better then DC they go to the Jones took DC down in round 4 but ignore 2 things one DC was tired and 2 he was against the fence not exactly easy to sprawl when your back is against the fence. Jones and DC are well rounded for light heavyweights Jones is more the flashier and unorthodox of the 2 where as DC is more meat and potatoes.

I still believe a prime fedor would be the guy that beats jones 1 speed fedor in his prime was faster then Jones 2 fedor has more power 3 fedor in his prime has a different type of ground game I mean when was the last time jones fought someone who is multiple times sambo champion who possesded Olympic level judo?
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:57 am
westcott123 wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:Even Mir said he wanted a warmup fight.

Let him think let them all think that let them think fedor just a warm up fight they will be dumbfounded when all of sudden fedor has the belt around his waist. Frank said the competition evolved I somewhat disagree in the lighter weight classes yes certainly in the heavier division fedor the most well rounded heavyweight in mma history if not top 3 at least at 205 apart from jones and lesser extent DC how many light heavyweight are truly well rounded?

Mir didn't call Fedor a warmup fight, I heard Mir say somewhere (he might have been commentating on ACB, but I think it was an interview I heard or something) that he would have liked a warm up fight before fighting Fedor.

He said Bellator came to him with the fight, and after being out for a bit he thought Fedor was a bit stiff for his first fight back. I think he said, they asked him if he'd rather face someone else in the first round, and he said "I suppose not, because this way we can at least guarantee the fight". So what I meant is that Fedor is clearly still feared (and this is no great revelation or anything, clearly).
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:39 am
Oh OK fedor is still a dangerous guy fedor definitely fights better when he is cool calm and calculating.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Fedor VS Mir count down people know who I'm going for.

How do people see it going down?
I got fedor by either knock out or decision and
Frank Mir via tko or a submission.

I will just say this I'm dreading if fedor losses to either Mir or sonnen cause you can guarantee those pricks will have a field day.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:33 pm
Good video. I am going with Fedor by TKO.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:00 am
westcott123 wrote:

Fedor VS Mir count down people know who I'm going for.

How do people see it going down?
I got fedor by either knock out or decision and
Frank Mir via tko or a submission.

I will just say this I'm dreading if fedor losses to either Mir or sonnen cause you can guarantee those pricks will have a field day.

I have too but I've learned that it doesn't matter what Fedor does unless he beats the reigning UFC Champion. Even if he beats Mir or Sonnen, people will just say they weren't at their best like in the UFC.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum