GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue May 01, 2018 6:19 am
westcott123 wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/dont-believe-hype-fedor-emelianenko-not-back-184647765.html

His name is Kevin lole I think I bet if frank Mir beat fedor it would be a different story.

What do you expect from Kevin A-Hole? Dude is one of those shills as far as I know. I bet he believes most of UFC's hype.
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue May 01, 2018 6:59 am
To be honest this is the 1st time I have heard about him no scratch that I just looked him up yep I know his face just didn't put the name to it. It is a pity we have people like him in mma no wonder a lot fall for the ufc propaganda machine.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 am
Mma would be a hell of a lot better if these journalists fans in general started judging on an individual fighters accomplishments etc rather then they fought in this organization rather then that one.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue May 01, 2018 8:53 am
Guys like Kevin Iole probably use to argue about who was better: the actors in the WWF or the WCW.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 01, 2018 11:57 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/dont-believe-hype-fedor-emelianenko-not-back-184647765.html

His name is Kevin lole I think I bet if frank Mir beat fedor it would be a different story.

What do you expect from Kevin A-Hole? Dude is one of those shills as far as I know. I bet he believes most of UFC's hype.

He is a terrible shill for the UFC.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue May 01, 2018 7:21 pm
westcott123 wrote:Mma would be a hell of a lot better if these journalists fans in general started judging on an individual fighters accomplishments etc rather then they fought in this organization rather then that one.

What's even worst is they're hypocritical. Since 2007, they say you HAVE to be in the UFC to be one of the best in the world. Yet, they don't question UFC fighters' abilities when they weren't fighting in PRIDE despite that being the number 1 promotion. They act like Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell to name some always fought elite guys despite them fighting in the number 2 promotion and not in a stacked division. They act like BJ Penn is the greatest lightweight despite never dominating a stacked lightweight division. I know Penn beat Gomi but you have a better argument about Gomi being the lightweight GOAT or Aoki.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 01, 2018 7:31 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Mma would be a hell of a lot better if these journalists fans in general started judging on an individual fighters accomplishments etc rather then they fought in this organization rather then that one.

What's even worst is they're hypocritical. Since 2007, they say you HAVE to be in the UFC to be one of the best in the world. Yet, they don't question UFC fighters' abilities when they weren't fighting in PRIDE despite that being the number 1 promotion. They act like Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell to name some always fought elite guys despite them fighting in the number 2 promotion and not in a stacked division. They act like BJ Penn is the greatest lightweight despite never dominating a stacked lightweight division. I know Penn beat Gomi but you have a better argument about Gomi being the lightweight GOAT or Aoki.

Could make a good case that Aoki is the LW GOAT. He and Penn should have fought back in the day but UFC wouldn't work with anyone, including DREAM.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed May 02, 2018 2:48 am
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Could make a good case that Aoki is the LW GOAT.  He and Penn should have fought back in the day but UFC wouldn't work with anyone, including DREAM.

Absolutely. He has a better trophy case and a bigger hitlist. DREAM, Shooto, ONE, and WAMMA champion while never losing the DREAM or WAMMA belts. He's beaten Alvarez, Cavalcante, Hansen, Hirota, Kawajiri, Kitaoka, McCullough, Boku, Ando, Ribeiro, Uno, Kikuchi, Aurelio, and McKee. Aoki's only weakness is he never did get better with striking.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 02, 2018 8:48 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Could make a good case that Aoki is the LW GOAT.  He and Penn should have fought back in the day but UFC wouldn't work with anyone, including DREAM.

Absolutely. He has a better trophy case and a bigger hitlist. DREAM, Shooto, ONE, and WAMMA champion while never losing the DREAM or WAMMA belts. He's beaten Alvarez, Cavalcante, Hansen, Hirota, Kawajiri, Kitaoka, McCullough, Boku, Ando, Ribeiro, Uno, Kikuchi, Aurelio, and McKee. Aoki's only weakness is he never did get better with striking.

That's right. He was the better LW and I really wanted to see him fight Penn when they were both on top. Would have been a dream match at the time.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed May 02, 2018 3:54 pm
Take a look at this shit.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/joe-rogan-admits-hes-super-suspicious-about-fedor-emelianenkos-record-from-pride

Rogan is "super suspicious" about Fedor's record but is not "super suspicious" about all the UFC fighters who have been caught with steroids and TRT. How many of UFC's former champions and all time greats been caught including two guys they considered the greatest. Their president and announcer are clearly on something. Fedor is 4-4 in America but they forget he lost to Werdum and Hendo due to carelessness while Hendo & Bigfoot were notorious TRT users. I don't think Fedor was on something when he thrashed Sylvia and knocked Arlovski the fuck out.

Miocic is the greatest because he defended the UFC Title three times. Yeah, that's better than all the titles and tournaments Fedor has won. Not to mention that he beat a washed up Junior Dos Santos and a limited Ngannou.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 02, 2018 7:12 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Take a look at this shit.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/joe-rogan-admits-hes-super-suspicious-about-fedor-emelianenkos-record-from-pride

Rogan is "super suspicious" about Fedor's record but is not "super suspicious" about all the UFC fighters who have been caught with steroids and TRT. How many of UFC's former champions and all time greats been caught including two guys they considered the greatest. Their president and announcer are clearly on something. Fedor is 4-4 in America but they forget he lost to Werdum and Hendo due to carelessness while Hendo & Bigfoot were notorious TRT users. I don't think Fedor was on something when he thrashed Sylvia and knocked Arlovski the fuck out.

Miocic is the greatest because he defended the UFC Title three times. Yeah, that's better than all the titles and tournaments Fedor has won. Not to mention that he beat a washed up Junior Dos Santos and a limited Ngannou.

Wow, that's crazy! What BS his he spewing.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed May 02, 2018 7:43 pm
CDF47 wrote:

Wow, that's crazy!  What BS his he spewing.

Rogan is such a parody at this point and the king of hyperbole that I don't get why anyone would take this doofus seriously. Same guy who said Anderson Silva was the greatest martial artist the world has ever known, said Ronda Rousey was a once ever while slobbering over her about it being an honor to call her fights, called Brock Lesnar the baddest man on the planet while we later found out he gets scared when he gets punched in the face. He was among the people spouting about Velasquez being the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Why bring this up when Fedor won? Why not when he lost? I wouldn't be surprised if he was another who thought Mir would steam roll through him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 02, 2018 8:50 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Rogan is such a parody at this point and the king of hyperbole that I don't get why anyone would take this doofus seriously. Same guy who said Anderson Silva was the greatest martial artist the world has ever known, said Ronda Rousey was a once ever while slobbering over her about it being an honor to call her fights, called Brock Lesnar the baddest man on the planet while we later found out he gets scared when he gets punched in the face. He was among the people spouting about Velasquez being the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Why bring this up when Fedor won? Why not when he lost? I wouldn't be surprised if he was another who thought Mir would steam roll through him.

Yeah, some of his claims are ridiculous.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 03, 2018 1:55 pm
It's rumored Mir will be fighting at ACB in September where he usually commentates. Hope he is fighting Amir. Would really like to see that fight.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 07, 2018 7:21 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Absolutely. He has a better trophy case and a bigger hitlist. DREAM, Shooto, ONE, and WAMMA champion while never losing the DREAM or WAMMA belts. He's beaten Alvarez, Cavalcante, Hansen, Hirota, Kawajiri, McCullough, Boku, Ando, Ribeiro, Uno, Kikuchi, Aurelio, and McKee. Aoki's only weakness is he never did get better with striking.

The obvious reason is because the ufc 1 don't do partnerships and 2 if they did they want to be in charge of it. 3 they don't want there fighters going else we're because if Aoki beat Penn all of sudden the ufc might not have all the best they have to keep that illusion going.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 07, 2018 7:26 pm
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Take a look at this shirt.

They are ridiculous he is only trying to bring fedor down because their 2 goats are steroid users besides since pride didn't test how is it cheating? Not to mention the roided up monsters that were are in the ufc.

Why should it matter what someone's record is in certain countries at the end of the day if you're fighting high level opponents it should not matter were it takes place.

Last edited by westcott123 on Mon May 07, 2018 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 07, 2018 7:27 pm
At least fedor won just imagine if he lost
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon May 07, 2018 8:31 pm
westcott123 wrote:At least fedor won just imagine if he lost

Oh, they would say he sucks so much Mir beat him after a two year hiatus.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 07, 2018 9:23 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:At least fedor won just imagine if he lost

Oh, they would say he sucks so much Mir beat him after a two year hiatus.

Yep and long article of how the ufc  was always better and at a higher level then pride ever was. The zombies with their "fake wrestling" "entertainment not the true sport" don't forget the classics "fixed fake ref ear piece cans" I'm so sick of these so called fans and these "mma journalists" you can't tell me they're not trying to change the history of it. Just look at the implications they write. Has the ufc  brought mma to the mainstream? Yes it has at the same time no one can say no other organization could do that with the ufc  I don't think the ufc will be on top forever it will 1 fall from numero uno and be taken over by another organization I wonder how many loyal ufc fans will still be there if more like when it happens? 2 the sport itself will get too big for there to be one super organization.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon May 07, 2018 10:12 pm
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Take a look at this shirt.

They are ridiculous he is only trying to bring fedor down because their 2 goats are steroid users besides since pride didn't test how is it cheating? Not to mention the roided up monsters that were are in the ufc.

It's like Hendo. He was a TRT user but he wasn't cheating because it was legal at the time. Let's face it, Rogan has been a goof and shill for so long but he's gotten worse. I don't know why anyone takes him seriously. PRIDE was not perfect but how many UFC fighters have been caught? How many champions have been stripped of titles? How many title contenders? How many fighters considered the best in the world according to the UFC been caught?

PRIDE didn't test but at least they let it be known as opposed to UFC who's drug testing was a joke and something many fighters can easily get passed and at least PRIDE weren't shady when a main fighter got caught and were still allowed to fight or avoid much of the testing like Brock Lesnar.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 08, 2018 2:04 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Absolutely. He has a better trophy case and a bigger hitlist. DREAM, Shooto, ONE, and WAMMA champion while never losing the DREAM or WAMMA belts. He's beaten Alvarez, Cavalcante, Hansen, Hirota, Kawajiri,  McCullough, Boku, Ando, Ribeiro, Uno, Kikuchi, Aurelio, and McKee. Aoki's only weakness is he never did get better with striking.

The obvious reason is because the ufc 1 don't do partnerships and 2 if they did they want to be in charge of it. 3 they don't want there fighters going else we're because if Aoki beat Penn all of sudden the ufc might not have all the best they have to keep that illusion going.

Yeah, I know their reasons but that was a big fight that got away from us at the time.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 08, 2018 2:06 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

It's like Hendo. He was a TRT user but he wasn't cheating because it was legal at the time. Let's face it, Rogan has been a goof and shill for so long but he's gotten worse. I don't know why anyone takes him seriously. PRIDE was not perfect but how many UFC fighters have been caught? How many champions have been stripped of titles? How many title contenders? How many fighters considered the best in the world according to the UFC been caught?

PRIDE didn't test but at least they let it be known as opposed to UFC who's drug testing was a joke and something many fighters can easily get passed and at least PRIDE weren't shady when a main fighter got caught and were still allowed to fight or avoid much of the testing like Brock Lesnar.

True, those are some good points.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue May 08, 2018 5:01 pm
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5dt99

Another classic fedor fight this time vs kazuyuki Fujita man even after the submission fedor was still on wobbly legs.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue May 08, 2018 5:07 pm
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

True, those are some good points.

They are good points I should of added unless that ensoune enoue contract he showed was all bullshit it is no secret he had a falling out with them. In pride at least was an even playing field.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 08, 2018 5:22 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5dt99

Another classic fedor fight this time vs kazuyuki Fujita man even after the submission fedor was still on wobbly legs.

Oh yeah, that was an all time classic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum