GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:48 pm
I also forgot the whole easier fights how are ufc fighters at a higher level why because they have ufc in their name? Now if the bellator guys were the ufc fighters and vice versa by that logic ufc has the cans and Bellator has the all the best so in other words they should be calling Patricky pit bull high level (which he is) and Tony fergeson a can crusher right?
SMH this proves these people are not true mma fans and they're not they would be calling khabib nurgamedov a can crusher if he was the bellator champion ironically even if he defeated the exact same guys.
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:59 pm
I wonder if they could answer that question if the ufc had Bellators roster and Bellator had the ufc roster which one has the cans?

I haven't asked that question I have feeling just like my fedor question it won't get answered . 

1 if pride was all fixed why would they allow sakuraba who was their biggest ranked top 5 pound for pound lose 3x to wanderlei Silva

2 " on fedor pride had all these other heavyweights why would they fix fights for him?

I still laugh not one answered my questions otherwise they would go 

A
B
C
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:33 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Yes he did i mean it will be like say chuck without the ice shorts or Tito without the flames. 

Where do people see mma in the next 5 years?
Me well I think the ufc will lose its position as the top mma organisation i think other organisations will continue to grow i think rizin will be a major player in Asian mma i think one fc will still have sea on lock down bellator will have more international events.

I hope in 5 years Rizin is the premier organization with Bellator still growing.

That may be the case. Rizin seems like it's growing well and the fact they want to put out more shows in 2019. Bellator got a $100 million dollar deal with DAZN. UFC continues to lack momentum and stale.

Yeah, they have become pretty stale.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:34 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:By the way, Chandler signed a new deal with Bellator. You notice it's been much easier for promotions to keep fighters then them going to UFC?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/22/17770258/michael-chandler-re-signs-with-bellator

This was a great signing for Bellator to keep their top elite LW.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:40 am
westcott123 wrote:I also forgot the whole easier fights how are ufc fighters at a higher level why because they have ufc in their name? Now if the bellator guys were the ufc fighters and vice versa by that logic ufc has the cans and Bellator has the all the best so in other words they should be calling Patricky pit bull high level (which he is) and Tony fergeson a can crusher right?
SMH this proves these people are not true mma fans and they're not they would be calling khabib nurgamedov a can crusher if he was the bellator champion ironically even if he defeated the exact same guys.

All they know or care about is the brand name.    That's how they rank the fighters world wide. For instance, it could be argued that Horiguchi is a top 2 or 3 BW but Sherdog has him all the way at number 8. He is a pound for pound best that went through the Rizin GP and McCall in seconds. I think he deserves the recognition.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:06 am
^^ kyoji does belong in the top 3 ^^ I digress these other so called mma sites need to stop cow towing to the ufc yes ufc fighters do belong in the top 10 but so should Bellator, rizin, one fc, acb, fighters too. Mma would be much better wouldn't it? Instead of this person is better then that person because they're in the ufc and that is their whole reasoning
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:50 am
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I also forgot the whole easier fights how are ufc fighters at a higher level why because they have ufc in their name? Now if the bellator guys were the ufc fighters and vice versa by that logic ufc has the cans and Bellator has the all the best so in other words they should be calling Patricky pit bull high level (which he is) and Tony fergeson a can crusher right?

All they know or care about is the brand name.    That's how they rank the fighters world wide.  For instance, it could be argued that Horiguchi is a top 2 or 3 BW but Sherdog has him all the way at number 8.  He is a pound for pound best that went through the Rizin GP and McCall in seconds.  I think he deserves the recognition.

Yeah, Horiguchi at 8 is stupid. Dillashaw is arguably higher but not much else. I like Caldwell but he isn't ahead, Garbrandt probably isn't after two straight losses, Sterling & Assuncao haven't beaten anyone special in a year while Sterling had that brutal KO loss to Moraes. Horiguchi is on a nice win streak, won the Bantamweight GP, and he's beaten champions from other Japanese promotions. To be fair, his ranking could be a down a bit because he was at flyweight and now moved back up.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:54 pm
westcott123 wrote:^^ kyoji does belong in the top 3 ^^ I digress these other so called mma sites need to stop cow towing to the ufc yes ufc fighters do belong in the top 10 but so should Bellator, rizin, one fc, acb, fighters too. Mma would be much better wouldn't it? Instead of this person is better then that person because they're in the ufc and that is their whole reasoning

Exactly.  We should be seeing fighters from all the orgs. in the rankings rather than the couple of fighters they have at the bottom of their top 10 rankings.  It's BS and biased toward UFC.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:57 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

All they know or care about is the brand name.    That's how they rank the fighters world wide.  For instance, it could be argued that Horiguchi is a top 2 or 3 BW but Sherdog has him all the way at number 8.  He is a pound for pound best that went through the Rizin GP and McCall in seconds.  I think he deserves the recognition.

Yeah, Horiguchi at 8 is stupid. Dillashaw is arguably higher but not much else. I like Caldwell but he isn't ahead, Garbrandt probably isn't after two straight losses, Sterling & Assuncao haven't beaten anyone special in a year while Sterling had that brutal KO loss to Moraes. Horiguchi is on a nice win streak, won the Bantamweight GP, and he's beaten champions from other Japanese promotions. To be fair, his ranking could be a down a bit because he was at flyweight and now moved back up.

Yeah, nice breakdown. I think probably top 3 with Dillashaw and Moraes ahead of him is most fair based on what Horiguchi accomplished in such as short period at 135.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Like I said. I think we know why UFC fighters are superior and USADA blew the lid off.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:28 pm
Give me an S give me a T give me a E give me an R give me a O give me an I give me D give me an S,

What does that spell steroids.,

I think the other thing too is basically that they the ufc zombie media just said ufc has the levels and people just took it as gospel.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:35 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Like I said. I think we know why UFC fighters are superior and USADA blew the lid off.

That is true and it is also true that they're organisation fans and not fans of the fighters and I know I'm right if khabib was in Bellator fighting the same people they would be calling him a can crusher hell any ufc champion that is the irony of the whole thing.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:31 pm
Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 1497948681Shlemenko_AlexanderBellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 20170219110736_1DX_4415
Bellator officials confirmed a fight between Alexander Shlemenko and Anatoly Tokov.

The former Bellator MMA middleweight champ Shlemenko will returns to the promotion for the first time since last October to take on his fellow Russian Tokov. In that previous bout, Shlemenko was narrowly defeated by current middleweight champion Gegard Mousasi.

Shlemenko’s last bout, however, was a loss outside the Bellator cage to Bruno Silva at M-1 Challenge 93.

His opponent, Tokov, has won 19 of his last 20 bouts, with his last loss coming via majority decision in 2016.

In his most recent outing, the 28-year-old fighter defeated Vladimir Filipovic at Bellator 200.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:22 pm
https://m.sportskeeda.com/mma/the-truth-about-fedor-emelianenko

1 the match between shelmenko and tokov could definitely have title elimination written on it

2 this might be an interesting read smh it is bullshit how they use the fedor can't be considered the best because he didn't fight the best in the ufc please

1 ufc heavy weight division wasn't very deep
2 pride had the best heavy weight roster
3 hell you can make the argument strike force had the better heavy weight roster
4 to the young ones just because someone is in the ufc doesn't automatically mean they are better then someone in another promotion.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:02 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://m.sportskeeda.com/mma/the-truth-about-fedor-emelianenko

1 the match between shelmenko and tokov could definitely have title elimination written on it

2 this might be an interesting read smh it is bullshit how they use the fedor can't be considered the best because he didn't fight the best in the ufc please

3 hell you can make the argument strike force had the better heavy weight roster
4 to the young ones just because someone is in the ufc doesn't automatically mean they are better then someone in another promotion.

So more zombie bullshit. I'm guessing they don't know their MMA history or else they say Fedor can be considered the best cause he dominated in PRIDE when that was number 1. Then again, I guess they felt he needed to beat studs like Wes Sims, Cabbage Correira, Justin Eilers, Paul Buentello, and washes up like Tank Abbott & Kimo. Even after PRIDE, Sylvia, Arlovski, & Rogers were all top ten fighters. Who did he need to beat to prove himself? Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin who cycled out quickly? Cain Velasquez who can't stay healthy? Herring, Cro Cop, Coleman, & Nogueira who he already beat?
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:43 am
It wasn't this article necessarily the person did type that pride had the best heavy weight roster which is true.

I was referring to the other ufc run mma sites who love to use that line fortunately from they have people who take what they say as gospel.

Like they say if it didn't happen in the ufc then it doesn't count.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:56 am
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/is-mma-a-sport-brock-lesnar-cm-punk-logan-paul?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5b9aace604d301623465fceb&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

What are you fellas opinions on this? To me mma is sports entertainment

This what would be fantastic the day people stop calling mma ufc.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:43 am
westcott123 wrote:https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/is-mma-a-sport-brock-lesnar-cm-punk-logan-paul?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5b9aace604d301623465fceb&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Not sure what to think. We've seen these type of goofy fights for years. UFC has definitely jumped the shark. To be fair, we've been seeing this in MMA for a long time like Jose Canseco in DREAM and James Toney in UFC.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:30 pm
Kingfedor wrote:Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 1497948681Shlemenko_AlexanderBellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 20170219110736_1DX_4415
Bellator officials confirmed a fight between Alexander Shlemenko and Anatoly Tokov.

The former Bellator MMA middleweight champ Shlemenko will returns to the promotion for the first time since last October to take on his fellow Russian Tokov. In that previous bout, Shlemenko was narrowly defeated by current middleweight champion Gegard Mousasi.

Shlemenko’s last bout, however, was a loss outside the Bellator cage to Bruno Silva at M-1 Challenge 93.

His opponent, Tokov, has won 19 of his last 20 bouts, with his last loss coming via majority decision in 2016.

In his most recent outing, the 28-year-old fighter defeated Vladimir Filipovic at Bellator 200.

Very good fight. I am actually pulling for Tokov in this one, as hard as it is to pull against Shlemenko.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:31 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://m.sportskeeda.com/mma/the-truth-about-fedor-emelianenko

SF had the better roster which they proved in the cage by taking the world title when Werdum won.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:33 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/is-mma-a-sport-brock-lesnar-cm-punk-logan-paul?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5b9aace604d301623465fceb&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

To me it is both sport and sports entertainment.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:06 am
Man looking at fedor loses apart from the tk cut and the freak double knock down it is amazing how it is only one mistake between winning and losing..
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:45 pm
westcott123 wrote:Man looking at fedor loses apart from the tk cut and the freak double knock down it is amazing how it is only one mistake between winning and losing..

I know. It sucks to see any of his losses. A Bellator GP win and HW title would be a nice rebound.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:27 pm
https://youtu.be/xnT3Ur7PtEU

I found this fedor highlight video probably a cliche now it just proves you don't need fantasy equipment to be a goat level fighter.

His fight with sonnen is not that far away we all agree chael has only one way to win.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:43 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum