GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]"

+17
Dagwood
Adax
adam
IQ Wrestler
Heretic
Somnio
wekka
fka
Mikal
loyalty13
RussianTopTeam
PRIDE NEVER DIE
KSW
nodogoshi
TehPackage
Fairweather
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
21 posters
Go down
TehPackage
TehPackage

Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 2 Empty Re: Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]"

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:50 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:^ I would like to see real proof, like articles/interviews from legit sources. There is too much made up stuff going around.
Unless you just started watching MMA Its well known the Takada vs Coleman fight was fixed. Why should I post any links or sources? So you can say"Zuffa runs the MMA media".Also Ive asked numerous members of this website for proof of the bullshit they post and I get trolled back. Why should I waste my time?
KSW
KSW

Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 2 Empty Re: Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]"

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:55 pm
TehPackage wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:^ I would like to see real proof, like articles/interviews from legit sources. There is too much made up stuff going around.
Unless you just started watching MMA Its well known the Takada vs Coleman fight was fixed. Why should I post any links or sources? So you can say"Zuffa runs the MMA media".Also Ive asked numerous memebers of this website for proof of the bullshit they post and I get trolled back. Why should I waste my time?

Give me proof. Most of the rumours about PRIDE are made up by PRIDE haters. I can give you proof of the dirty shit Zuffa did.

Don´t bash PRIDE unless you have legit proof.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:
TehPackage wrote:
Unless you just started watching MMA Its well known the Takada vs Coleman fight was fixed. Why should I post any links or sources? So you can say"Zuffa runs the MMA media".Also Ive asked numerous memebers of this website for proof of the bullshit they post and I get trolled back. Why should I waste my time?

Give me proof. Most of the rumours about PRIDE are made up by PRIDE haters. I can give you proof of the dirty shit Zuffa did.

Everyone knows this. Im not bashing Pride. I dont hate Pride. I own most of the Pride events on dvd. This isnt a Pride vs UFC debate.Im not denying the UFC does shady shit. So the fighters that fought in Pride that said they fixed fights are Pride haters? Im done.
KSW
KSW

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:20 pm
TehPackage wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:
TehPackage wrote:

Everyone knows this. Im not bashing Pride. I dont hate Pride. I own most of the Pride events on dvd. This isnt a Pride vs UFC debate.Im not denying the UFC does shady shit. So the fighters that fought in Pride that said they fixed fights are Pride haters? Im done.

Give me links because I don´t believe it until I see it with my own eyes.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Guy Mezger:

Looks like there was a lot of reading between the lines going on regarding Guy Mezger’s statement yesterday, so Guy has come out to be a bit more direct. In a nutshell, it goes like this: “None of my fights were works … they just tried to pay me to lose, is all. Oh, and the refs and judges are crooked.”

I am not claiming that any of MY fights were fixed or “worked”. I fought many hard matches in Pride with full intention of winning. I was stopped twice and the rest were split decisions against me in my losses in Pride (and, of course I disagree with the decisions, but I knew that I should have KOed them anyway). I am stating that I was approached once and only one time about my match with Satake.

I was approached by 2 Japanese guys who were always at the Pride events and were accompanying various Japanese fighters. They wanted to discuss my upcoming bout with Satake. They insisted that I keep it a stand up fight to be a more exciting match for the fans (or maybe because he has no ground game at all.) I told them that I was going to fight like I always do and I do my best to make it as exciting as possible, but I was not going to promise them anything. They came back to me that they were willing to compensate me (that is Japanese term for money) to keep it on the feet. I said no. They then changed the subject and said that they could get me hooked up in Japanese Pro-Wrestling and make more money. I felt this was another attempt to get me to make it a kickboxing match, but then they were discussing the outcome of the match and how it was important for Satake to win because he lost his last match. I stopped them there and told them I knew what was going to be said next and I was not going to do it. (If he had to win then that meant that I had to lose) End of Conversation.

My match was not very entertaining with Satake, but I knew that they wanted him to win and I needed to make sure I won very handedly or I would get screwed. It is not like it had not happened to me already with Sakuraba. They didn’t like the out come of that fight and changed the agreement/contract right on the spot. Satake was cheating so bad in that fight it was crazy. The ref even warned my corner that I was going to get a yellow card for yelling out every time he held onto the ropes with either his hand or hooked his foot (I could not make something up this bad).
http://fightlinker.com/guy-mezger-no-works-just-fixes/
KSW
KSW

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:37 pm
^ There´s no proof of PRIDE fixing fights in those videos. Do you have anything else like the yakuza accusations?
KSW
KSW

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:40 pm
I would say the zuffa zombies came up with a lot of bullshit about PRIDE with no proof. Zuffa is the cancer of mma but they try real hard to cover their shit by putting the blame on someone else.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:I would say the zuffa zombies came up with a lot of bullshit about PRIDE with no proof. Zuffa is the cancer of mma but they try real hard to cover their shit by putting the blame on someone else.
and here we go with the Zuffa zombie bullshit. I gave you fighters that fought in Pride.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 pm
“I needed to support my family. They guaranteed me another fight after that and I needed that security. It was what it was. I’m going to leave it at that.” Mark Coleman on the Takada fight.Neutral 
Heretic
Heretic

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:56 am
TehPackage wrote:“I needed to support my family. They guaranteed me another fight after that and I needed that security. It was what it was. I’m going to leave it at that.” Mark Coleman on the Takada fight.Neutral 

This, there is a reason why JMMA is on it's death bed. Because of the shady shit PRIDE and Sengoku did as well as FEG
wekka
wekka

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 am
It wasn't Sengoku as much as it was J-Rock.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:24 am
we're believing Dana now?
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:56 am
TehPackage wrote:“I needed to support my family. They guaranteed me another fight after that and I needed that security. It was what it was. I’m going to leave it at that.” Mark Coleman on the Takada fight.Neutral 
thats all you got? everyone knows about that basically anything takada was a work but you just keep hanging from danas nuts since you like the smell. And lol at rampage as your source the guy talks shit for who ever is currently paying him. Plus he never got over the fact Wand made him his bitch and he couldnt beat him untill he was zombie wand. Give me some real proof.
adam
adam

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:05 pm
Dana has such a big ego it makes me wanna fucking puke.

The type of guy who still shits on PRIDE 6 years later after he done slaughtered and stripped it (like he did SF do a greater extent).

I don't buy the whole "we wanted to keep PRIDE running" bullshit for one fucking second.

He wanted to pull the plug on it, steal their talent, then paint them as lesser than the UFC guys from the get go.

I may have to go back and rewatch Rampage KO Liddell again to calm myself down now.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:55 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
thats all you got? everyone knows about that basically anything takada was a work but you just keep hanging from danas nuts since you like the smell. And lol at rampage as your source the guy talks shit for who ever is currently paying him. Plus he never got over the fact Wand made him his bitch and he couldnt beat him untill he was zombie wand. Give me some real proof.
Quit quoting me. I never mentioned Dana in this thread:rolling Rolling LMAO Worst poster on this site.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:56 pm
Heretic wrote:

This,  there is a reason why JMMA is on it's death bed. Because of the shady shit PRIDE and Sengoku did as well as FEG
Youre a Zuffa zombie !!!
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:04 pm
Lmao you guys are hilarious love a good quarrel.

Its pretty absurd to think ANY mma company is squeaky clean behind the scenes to criticise one company and not all is not right especially pride vs ufc.

Pride is guilty of some bad shit too I got an interview I'm going to post later I'm sure you guys will enjoy on this very topic.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 pm
fka wrote:Lmao you guys are hilarious love a good quarrel.

Its pretty absurd to think ANY mma company is squeaky clean behind the scenes to criticise one company and not all is not right especially pride vs ufc.

Pride is guilty of some bad shit too I got an interview I'm going to post later I'm sure you guys will enjoy on this very topic.
Youre a Zuffa zombie!!! My problem is some of the members  have no problem pointing out ZUffas shady shit but when it comes to any other org. they say nothing or say"Well,Zuffa does shady shit so its ok". No morons, 2 wrongs dont make a right. Every org. should be called out for shady shit .
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:44 pm
TehPackage wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Quit quoting me. I never mentioned Dana in this thread:rolling Rolling LMAO Worst poster on this site.
no proof, thats what I thought.
KSW
KSW

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 pm
After all this time you still dont get it. Zuffa has a stranglehold of the spory and thats why i go after them 100%. If another promotion controlled mma with dirty tactics i would take them down. The other promotions need all the support they can get so they can grow and challenge zuffa. The fighters and fans need options.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
TehPackage wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Did post that anything Takada was work?
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:50 pm
TehPackage wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
TehPackage wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
Did post that anything Takada was work?
everyone agrees on takada,what else you got?
Adax

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 pm
fka wrote:Lmao you guys are hilarious love a good quarrel.

Hell yeah dude keep sharing any articles or interviews you've got, really appreciate all you've contributed so far. Obviously most all orgs have done their fair share of shady moves and behaviors. The two biggest orgs ever were run by gang and mob money essentially, luckily criminals like entertainment too. Fixed fights and works or fighter and org dis-information and slander, it's all just for the money.
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 2 2618827159 

TehPackage wrote:Youre a Zuffa zombie!!! My problem is some of the members  have no problem pointing out ZUffas shady shit but when it comes to any other org. they say nothing or say"Well,Zuffa does shady shit so its ok".  No morons, 2 wrongs dont make a right. Every org. should be called out for shady shit .
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 2 2859867778 
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 2 150785_511596955553678_1119505330_n
KSW
KSW

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:54 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:After all this time you still dont get it. Zuffa has a stranglehold of the spory and thats why i go after them 100%. If another promotion controlled mma with dirty tactics i would take them down. The other promotions need all the support they can get so they can grow and challenge zuffa. The fighters and fans need options.
everyone here should understand this by now
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 pm
for the record im not saying pride wasnt shady, im saying ufc is more so.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum