GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]"

+17
Dagwood
Adax
adam
IQ Wrestler
Heretic
Somnio
wekka
fka
Mikal
loyalty13
RussianTopTeam
PRIDE NEVER DIE
KSW
nodogoshi
TehPackage
Fairweather
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
21 posters
Go down
TehPackage
TehPackage

Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 Empty Re: Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]"

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:19 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
fka wrote:Lmao you guys are hilarious love a good quarrel.

Its pretty absurd to think ANY mma company is squeaky clean behind the scenes to criticise one company and not all is not right especially pride vs ufc.

Pride is guilty of some bad shit too I got an interview I'm going to post later I'm sure you guys will enjoy on this very topic.
Hell yeah dude keep sharing any articles or interviews you've got, really appreciate all you've contributed so far. Obviously most all orgs have done their fair share of shady moves and behaviors. The two biggest orgs ever were run by gang and mob money essentially, luckily criminals like entertainment too. Fixed fights and works or fighter and org dis-information and slander, it's all just for the money.
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 2618827159 

TehPackage wrote:Youre a Zuffa zombie!!! My problem is some of the members  have no problem pointing out ZUffas shady shit but when it comes to any other org. they say nothing or say"Well,Zuffa does shady shit so its ok".  No morons, 2 wrongs dont make a right. Every org. should be called out for shady shit .
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 2859867778 
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 150785_511596955553678_1119505330_n
2 fingers? One for your mouth and one ass? Is that what that means? Post about the topic or fuck off.
Adax

Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 Empty Re: Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]"

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:22 pm
TehPackage wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:
fka wrote:Lmao you guys are hilarious love a good quarrel.

Its pretty absurd to think ANY mma company is squeaky clean behind the scenes to criticise one company and not all is not right especially pride vs ufc.

Pride is guilty of some bad shit too I got an interview I'm going to post later I'm sure you guys will enjoy on this very topic.
Hell yeah dude keep sharing any articles or interviews you've got, really appreciate all you've contributed so far. Obviously most all orgs have done their fair share of shady moves and behaviors. The two biggest orgs ever were run by gang and mob money essentially, luckily criminals like entertainment too. Fixed fights and works or fighter and org dis-information and slander, it's all just for the money.
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 2618827159 

TehPackage wrote:Youre a Zuffa zombie!!! My problem is some of the members  have no problem pointing out ZUffas shady shit but when it comes to any other org. they say nothing or say"Well,Zuffa does shady shit so its ok".  No morons, 2 wrongs dont make a right. Every org. should be called out for shady shit .
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 150785_511596955553678_1119505330_n
2 fingers? One for your mouth and one ass? Is that what that means? Post about the topic or fuck off.

was my response to fka not good enough for you? I'm sorry, he offered to contribute and you didn't.

Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 1658131215
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 363752308 
Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 1658131215
Adax

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:23 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:After all this time you still dont get it. Zuffa has a stranglehold of the spory and thats why i go after them 100%. If another promotion controlled mma with dirty tactics i would take them down. The other promotions need all the support they can get so they can grow and challenge zuffa. The fighters and fans need options.
everyone here should understand this by now

TehPackage this is one of the forum owners, it's not that hard to respect this one particular specialty chosen for this forum. Your repetitive anti-thesis efforts just derail discussion from what the forum's owners intend, it feels like you have some selfish mental complex where you crave interjections towards reactions. The forum owners are nice guys so I won't be so nice and tell you that you're behavior is that of a piss head.
I doubt you're a bad guy but you stink up this place and you know that you do and enjoy that you do and because of that I cannot personally ever respect anything you type. Your opinions aren't pointless but they become pointless because of your trolling. You're not even trolling, you're just constantly trying to get someone's goat, get a reaction by making snarky tired comments. That's just piss head shitty behavior for the sake of it, and you wonder why I gave you an official warning for de-railing topics.

I was going to say you're welcome to post here as long as you know you're riding on one warning but seems like you just used that up.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:37 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:

This just isn't cool here Audax. Please do not do this again. Verbally or through a picture this stuff can't be on here.
Adax

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 pm
Okay I'll just use our equally offensive smilies next time

Surprised 
adam
adam

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:39 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:After all this time you still dont get it. Zuffa has a stranglehold of the spory and thats why i go after them 100%. If another promotion controlled mma with dirty tactics i would take them down. The other promotions need all the support they can get so they can grow and challenge zuffa. The fighters and fans need options.

This.

Unfortunately that bald pig has the industry by it's balls.

It's our duty as fans to support the competition as much as we can.

The more companies can grow and compete with Zuffa, the more people will get paid (in theory).
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 am
War audax LOL I posted the interview its with fedors former manager talking about yakuza envolvement from money backing gambling and fight fixing.

Should aid in the debate and an overall great read anyway so please I eagerly await all of your guys thoughts.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:38 am
fka wrote:War audax LOL I posted the interview its with fedors former manager talking about yakuza envolvement from money backing gambling and fight fixing.

Should aid in the debate and an overall great read anyway so please I eagerly await all of your guys thoughts.
wasnt that crocops manager? and besides not to be a ass but we had a huge thread months ago about it when brian was doing damage control on his book here.
fka
fka

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:29 pm
Yeah former manager of both fedor and crocop and good I'm glad your all aware of this I brought it up cuz pridefc said he wanted proof if yakuza controlling pride and here it is amongst other fighter interviews.

Purpose of it was to show EVERY mma org is guilty of bad behavior and to show even though on the outside pride was about honor etc etc deep down it was a yakuza money laundering gambling and fight fixing machine.

I have no doubt if it were pride still around at the top they would be doing what ufc has done as far as global expansion and taking over rival company's.
fka
fka

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:43 pm
To downplay the wrong doings of pride because ufc took over all of its rivals is wrong and to think ufc is that much worse then pride isn't necessarily correct either.

Now listen please....

I absolutely love pride it was the best org ever!!!

That being said the downfall of pride isn't related to ufc other then they bought it.
Pride screwed themselves day one by getting in bed with the yakuza which ultimately led to its demise.

The ufc took a golden oppurtunity to take control of their main competitor and get a shit load of top tier talent all I'm saying is if ufc had been the one to fall in hard times and pride had the oppurtunity ufc had u bet your ass it would have happened.

I don't agree with ufc or more so Dana about talking ill of other company's and not helping grow mma not just ufc but we have to understand this IS a business people are in it to make money and I don't care what company you love if they were in the position the ufc is in it wouldn't change.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 pm
The difference is shady shit may be going on behind the scenes but upfront Sakakibara was very respectuful of the fighters, other orgs, the fans and most of all the sport. Dana and his mafiosos are none of that. They are a cancer to the sport.
fka
fka

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 pm
So if Dana just acted nicer you would br OK with the ufc?

Pride is guilty of fixing fights and the bait and switch of opponents which is the worst IMO

But because they acted respectful you can look past all the wrong?

I know Dana is an ass and often brash and rude and eats competition but I just can't agree that ufc is the only one guilty of fucked up shit.

Again I honestly believe any company that would be in the ufcs place would be doing the same shit
fka
fka

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 pm
Again I fucking love pride and I love MMA I just think MMA as a whole needs to be cleaned up the ufc is far from a perfect business model but neither is any org thus far.
fka
fka

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:11 pm
U wanted proof its there....

Bashing one company but praising another that did equally or worse shit is retarded.

Zuffa zombie or pride zombie both = idiot

Ufc is shitty cuz they don't use rankings, they are very controversial with drug testing,Dana talks ill of any company not ufc,& ufc destroys rival companies.

Pride was shitty cuz fake/worked/fixe

d fights,bribery of fighters,bait and switch of fighters,gambling/ money laundering,intimidation tactics against other orgs or fighters.

The 2 top mma orgs ever both backed by scummy mob and yakuza bosses both guilty of a plethora of bullshit and illegal activities.

fka
fka

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:25 pm
This is just the stuff we are aware of God knows what's going on or has gone on in the past.

What Im getting at is I know the theme is anti zuffa and I get it.I understand why and for the most part agree but I do not agree with bashing and slandering one company but praising and outright ignoring evidence because pride was good to the fans or supposedly about honor and respect.

Where was the honor or respect when they were placing wagers on a fight after they bait and switched a poor fighter so he isn't even properly prepared to fight.

Ufc is definitely no better and is driven by good old mobster money making mindset.the ufc IS run like a business(1of my main problems)and while that has crushed multiple organizations along the way it has brought them to where they are from almost going under.

And like I've said before if pride had the options ufc did they would have done the same thing.so would have affliction or strikeforce but all these company's have 1 thing in common besides ufc destroying them in that they all were mismanaged leading to their demise.
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:48 pm
Did anyone here actually watch MMA during PRIDE's run? They were more corrupt. The difference is that PRIDE didn't have a bald faggot create a cult-of-personality.
adam
adam

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:45 pm
The Keymaster wrote:Did anyone here actually watch MMA during PRIDE's run? They were more corrupt. The difference is that PRIDE didn't have a bald faggot create a cult-of-personality.
Rolling Eyes 
Woah.

While I agree with you cult of personality analysis (excellent btw), I am not a fan of your homo bashing.

Sure PRIDE was corrupt but guys there got paid and a lot of times in cash. ZUFFA runs such a cutthroat business that Dana gets his rocks off to guys scratching and clawing to keep and job and care for their family.

PRIDE would keep a guy even if he was on a losing streak as long as he was entertaining and fought his heart out. Things like that and the bushido code always made me think that PRIDE fighters were proud to fight under that banner. UFC fighters just kind of have to and are always making headlines about how unhappy they are, didn't hear a lot of that in PRIDE. Dana: "[PRIDE] Lied...We Got Robbed of [Liddell-Silva]" - Page 3 3459843625

Oh and take your bigotry somewhere else next time. I find that term sick and highly offensive. That's Dana White talk right there.
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:47 pm
What are you a homo? I got nothing against gays, hell, I'm friends with a couple of gays.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:48 pm
The Keymaster wrote:What are you a homo? I got nothing against gays, hell, I'm friends with a couple of gays.

Then there is a hidden meaning of bugs coming out of the mudhole.
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 pm
I'm not a queer however I have masturbated furiously to Bailey Jay before
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:52 pm
Who is she? Post some pics.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 pm
The Keymaster wrote:Did anyone here actually watch MMA during PRIDE's run? They were more corrupt. The difference is that PRIDE didn't have a bald faggot create a cult-of-personality.

Hey Keymaster! Welcome to G-MMA. cheers 

Just wanted to give you a bit of a heads up on forum rules. Be sure to review them.

- "The derogatory terms f***ot, c***, c*** sucker, etc. directed at anyone is not allowed here."
- "No fighter bashing, no promoter bashing, no organization bashing, no MMA personality bashing. You can say you do not like any of these people or organizations and show disdain...but saying "F$&K" them, or other extreme insults will be considered bashing."

This is just a friendly reminder for a new member. In no way is this an official warning or anything like that.

Have fun on the forums. We're glad your here. Smile 

fka
fka

Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:42 pm
No they had multiple yakuza paint a fake picture of Bushido code and honor while they lined there pockets from fixed fights they wagered on.

UFC =Italian/American version of pride

As far as business logic when you look objectively both are complete fronts fir money laundering gambling(legal in the states LOL) and overall bad practices.

Pride was very entertaining but wasn't above anything ufc is currently practicing.

MMA on a whole needs to be better structured with real feeder leagues for talent to compete in and be picked up by ALL the big company's worldwide instead of just certain camps working with this org.

Also a set pay for different levels of fighters should be set from undercard to top bill that way fighters get paid fairly.

I love the sport of mma it just needs growth.it grew enormously possibly too fast in the last couple years to where now it is leveled out cuz there's no real competition.

Another company must emerge to have another avenue and to force change and growth.

Bellator has the money and the right state of mind to maybe do it.ksw has great money but not so deep in overall talent.one fc I'd emerging as something great so the future still looks bright to me.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:48 pm
Agian with PRIDE was evil blah blah blah...

Anyway, Dana has ruined any legit image ufc ever had. If and when he is gone, I think the anti ufc vibe will die out.
wekka
wekka

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 am
At least Pride paid relatively well
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum