GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karyn Bryant admits to being a ZUFFA SHILL

+8
Hamilcar
Rocksoldier84
fatty
CDF47
Kinosis
fka
TeamJohnPerretti
stu3ufc
12 posters
Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Karyn Bryant admits to being a ZUFFA SHILL - Page 2 Empty Re: Karyn Bryant admits to being a ZUFFA SHILL

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:18 pm
InfinityLens wrote:Let's be honest folks when is journalism anywhere (covering anything) honest? Media is too powerful for those in power to ignore.

kill ALL journalists!!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Karyn Bryant admits to being a ZUFFA SHILL - Page 2 Empty Re: Karyn Bryant admits to being a ZUFFA SHILL

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:17 pm
fatty wrote:
InfinityLens wrote:Let's be honest folks when is journalism anywhere (covering anything) honest? Media is too powerful for those in power to ignore.

True. Don't know if media has ever done anything other than propaganda, people are are too easily emotionally manipulated by media. We have to let go of these robotic clowns seriously i watched a news clip of something about that female ufc fighter that was caught in a shoot out recently & the reporter though speaking in a foreign language had the exact tone & sign off as any western t.v reporter. You know how they give their name & sign off at the end of a report. It was hilarious how they all sound the same no matter where they are from..

Yeah, mostly propaganda and disinformation (lies mixed with truth).
Kinosis
Kinosis

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:21 pm
It really pisses me off that most ufc only fans get their info from these "journalist" and repeat whatever nonsense they say.  But these "journalist" are on the ufc payroll.  Ariel shill even openly admitted he doesn't go to Bellator shows or really cover anything except the ufc and we are suppose to buy that he is not bias?  Of course in return dana bans him and makes fun of him but he will keep worshiping like a whipped dog.

When "reporters" in a sport are paid by 1 company, of course everything they focus on will be pro-ufc and anti-anyone else.  It's total BS.  

I honestly hope the absolute worst for most MMA "reporters" and the mob brothers and dana white.  They are just really horrible people that have brainwashed an entire generation of stupid people into a cult like following.  
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:48 pm
Kinosis wrote:It really pisses me off that most ufc only fans get their info from these "journalist" and repeat whatever nonsense they say.  But these "journalist" are on the ufc payroll.  Ariel shill even openly admitted he doesn't go to Bellator shows or really cover anything except the ufc and we are suppose to buy that he is not bias?  Of course in return dana bans him and makes fun of him but he will keep worshiping like a whipped dog.

When "reporters" in a sport are paid by 1 company, of course everything they focus on will be pro-ufc and anti-anyone else.  It's total BS.  

I honestly hope the absolute worst for most MMA "reporters" and the mob brothers and dana white.  They are just really horrible people that have brainwashed an entire generation of stupid people into a cult like following.  

Much of this is true in MMA and journalism in general.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:50 am
Kinosis wrote:It really pisses me off that most ufc only fans get their info from these "journalist" and repeat whatever nonsense they say.  But these "journalist" are on the ufc payroll.  Ariel shill even openly admitted he doesn't go to Bellator shows or really cover anything except the ufc and we are suppose to buy that he is not bias?  Of course in return dana bans him and makes fun of him but he will keep worshiping like a whipped dog.

And yet, Helwani is a six time WMMA Journalist of the Year winner. A guy who admits to not going to Bellator events or covering anything but one company. This is what I hate.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:14 am
The mma (UFC) awards mean jack shit

leading man of the year for 6 years is dana fucking white
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:19 am
Just call as it is UFC awards What the FUCK!!!!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:05 pm
stu3ufc wrote:The mma (UFC) awards mean jack shit

leading man of the year for 6 years is dana fucking white

LOL
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:05 pm
CODELMJVG wrote:Just call as it is UFC awards What the FUCK!!!!

Definitely the UFC awards.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum